Eugene's Godless churches

Eugene's Godless churches

Posted in the Springfield Forum

NO to organized religion

Eugene, OR

#1 Apr 6, 2014
When Hitler started murdering innocent people, torturing children to death, and attacking other countries, he was able to do so much because the church leaders followed Satan.
History is repeating itself, and our church leaders are doing Satan's bidding by leading people to do evil by doing nothing to stand against evil.
Just as Hitler blamed his victims, our city leaders are blaming the homeless for banking corruption, political corruption, and the greed of those who worship money.
Church leaders are convincing their members that human life has no value, which is Satanic, because Jesus died for humanity. Jesus condemned worshipping money, but church leaders teach people that they should look the other way.
That is the OPPOSITE of what Jesus taught. He got involved and repeatedly showed his anger against church leaders of that time.

Church leaders should have been protesting against the ongoing persecution and murder of the homeless, instead of hiding behind their fake Christianity. Homelessness kills and they know it.

GET OUT OF GODLESS CHURCHES unless you want to be condemned for your hypocracy too.
If you want to be part of a social club, then find one, but don't finance or encourage those who are doing Satan's work because you will be judged for it.
Speak out, spread the word, and help people who can't figure it out for themselves.
NO to empty-headed morons

Eugene, OR

#2 Sep 17, 2014
Completely inaccurate! Catholic-affiliated charity orgs account for a staggering majority of the work in this community that is done to feed, house, clothe, and provide support services for the poor. Maybe instead of being a paranoid wackadoo troll, you should put your money, time, and volunteer efforts where your mouth is, and show them how it's done. No? Yeah, I didn't think you would...
There's talk and then there's action. Rather than "protesting against the ongoing persecution and murder of the homeless" (whatever that means), these Eugene's "godless churches" are actually providing needed services, without which there would be nothing but a huge vacuum in that area. You are an idiot.

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#3 Jun 1, 2015
The Bible is about faith in Jesus, "the word of God made flesh," trust in our Eternal Creator, reliance upon the atonement made by Jesus upon the cross of Calvary to "save his people FROM their sins," but MOSTLY, the Bible is about "instruction in righteousness by faith." In fact, the Jews call the Bible the "torah," which means "instruction in righteousness." "Righteousness is defined in the Bible this way: "All thy (God's) commandments are righteousness." Jesus said, "If you will enter into life, keep the commandments." Jesus led a "sinless" life. Jesus said of himself, "I have kept my father's commandments and abide in his love." Jesus "went about doing good," healing the sick, raising the dead.

In conclusion, I don't believe that the question is whether the churches are or are not following Jesus by not doing enough for the poor. I believe the true question is whether each individual is following Jesus. Jesus said, "Follow me." He did not say to join a church social club. Jesus did not say to join an organization that might or might not "do good." Jesus said, "Follow me."

In the Bible, we are instructed, "Come out of her (Babylon), my people, that you be not a partaker of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues." Revelation of Jesus 18:4. Notice that Jesus' instruction is for HIS PEOPLE ("my people") to come out of a place called "Babylon." "Babylon" is easily understood to mean "confusion," and means the confusion of Constantine's amalgamation of all the various religions of Babylon with Christianity. The TRUE Christian religion can be summed up in two words that Jesus said, "Follow me." Jesus said, "Salvation is of the Jews," (because the Jews were the keepers of the "torah" instruction in righteousness by faith Bible--even Jesus and his disciples were Jews), but he did not say to follow the Jewish example of crucifying those who disagree with the Jews. Jesus did not say to "Follow Peter." He said to Peter, "Get thee behind me, satan, for you savor not the things of God." Jesus did not say to build church buildings. Jesus did not say to wear long black robes. Jesus did not say to convert the world to churchianity! Jesus said, "Follow me."

And how are we supposed to follow Jesus? That's why we have Bibles -- in order to know how Jesus was sinless, how Jesus was righteous, how Jesus lived his life, how Jesus practiced his faith, how Jesus went about doing good.

You will notice that "the mass," "Christmas," "Easter," "St. Patrick's Day," "Halloween," etc., are not in the Bible. How did all those holidays come into being? Constantine amalgamated the different religions of Babylon into Christianity, and today we call that amalgamation of heathen religions with Christianity "Catholicism." The Bible calls Catholicism "Babylon, the great harlot" and it calls the bottom-feeding Protestant churches who celebrate all these amalgamation of Babylon's religious holidays (not found in the Bible) Babylon's "harlot daughters."

The Catholic Church throws out the "instruction in righteousness by faith" Bible, and replaces the Bible with their own "commandments of men." The Protestants keep the "instruction in righteousness by faith" Bible, but still follow Constantine's amalgamation religion holy days, liturgies, idolatries, and lies instead of the Bible.

But Jesus says, "Follow me." And "Come out of her, my people, and be not a partaker of her sins, so that you do not receive of her plagues." Jesus said, "O fools and slow of heart to believe ALL that the prophets have spoken."

"NO TO ORGANIZED RELIGION" has a point.
"NO TO EMPTY-HEADED MORONS" has a Constantine amalgamation of Babylonian religions church.
"JESUS" says "Follow me."
NO to organized religion

Temple City, CA

#4 Jun 2, 2015
NO to organized religion wrote:
When Hitler started murdering innocent people, torturing children to death, and attacking other countries, he was able to do so much because the church leaders followed Satan.
History is repeating itself, and our church leaders are doing Satan's bidding by leading people to do evil by doing nothing to stand against evil.
Just as Hitler blamed his victims, our city leaders are blaming the homeless for banking corruption, political corruption, and the greed of those who worship money.
Church leaders are convincing their members that human life has no value, which is Satanic, because Jesus died for humanity. Jesus condemned worshipping money, but church leaders teach people that they should look the other way.
That is the OPPOSITE of what Jesus taught. He got involved and repeatedly showed his anger against church leaders of that time.
Church leaders should have been protesting against the ongoing persecution and murder of the homeless, instead of hiding behind their fake Christianity. Homelessness kills and they know it.
GET OUT OF GODLESS CHURCHES unless you want to be condemned for your hypocracy too.
If you want to be part of a social club, then find one, but don't finance or encourage those who are doing Satan's work because you will be judged for it.
Speak out, spread the word, and help people who can't figure it out for themselves.
Wahhhhhhh!!! Mommy, help me!!! Everyone is picking on me.

I'm just some hippie that was not popular in high school, so now I've made it my mission to rail against religion, money, and beautiful people to make me seem deeper and more intelligent than I really am.

I'll cry about human life, while supporting a political party that backs abortion. Then I'll call religious people hypocrites while being the REAL hypocrite - all the while spelling hypocrisy incorrectly. That's the hippie way!!!

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#5 Jun 2, 2015
The churches today are following Baal sun-god (sunday) worship, Ishtar (Easter) goddess worship, Halloween (satan) worship, santa claus idolatry and covetousness worship, and Valentine Cupid worship, none of which Jesus ever did! Does ANYONE in their right mind think that the worship of false gods is acceptable to Jesus or his heavenly father?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors: Charges against Bean likely to be ... Sep 1 Justin 6
Brian Klanke From Ohio (Apr '14) Sep 1 Kristin 2
blackmailing a DA Aug 21 speak up 1
Marilyn Michelle Walker Aug 16 Ducks 3
Who knows Tom Ralston (Aug '10) Aug '15 Pat Rolston 4
Debate: Marijuana - Eugene, OR (Aug '10) Jul '15 DuckedUpOnQuack 54
Top Soil? Jul '15 DuckedUponQuack 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages