xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14642 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare me the Rush Limbaugh indoctrination boogeyman stories.
When kids are taken from their parents, who do you think is paying for that?
We are. But we are paying for them anyway. Why encourage them to have more children than they can afford? They do it deliberately to get more food stamps, larger HUD home-perhaps in the suburbs, a larger welfare check.

Perhaps if we had a system where government removes the children instead of pandering to the parents, we could actually end poverty. There would be no financial advantage for them.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14643 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We are. But we are paying for them anyway. Why encourage them to have more children than they can afford? They do it deliberately to get more food stamps, larger HUD home-perhaps in the suburbs, a larger welfare check.
Perhaps if we had a system where government removes the children instead of pandering to the parents, we could actually end poverty. There would be no financial advantage for them.
Financial advantage? Those perks must be amazing. You are pitiful Ray.

Food Stamp Recipients Wish Critics Would Spend Some ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/20/food-stamps...

Jan 19, 2012 ... Hey remember when food stamp recipients crashed the Stock .... I would much rather be working, but I can't stay out of bed long ... There is no reason in the world a poor child should not be able to .... And yet when you see what the average person with food stamps is buying most peoples sympathy is gone.

Hannity Omits The "Food Stamp" Facts: Most Recipients Have ... mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/18/hannity-... ...

Sep 18, 2012 ... But most recipients of food stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition ... Were "Children Under Age 18," "Age 60 Or Older," Or "Working Poor.
FactCheck.org : Newt's Faulty Food-Stamp Claim www.factcheck.org/2012/01/newts-faulty-food-s...

Jan 18, 2012 ... The number stood at 46,224,722 persons as of October, the most ... And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients ... The number getting food stamps declined by 43,528 in October.... 41 percent lived in a household with earnings from a job — the so-called “working poor.

Nearing retirement - and surviving on food stamps - CBS News www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57384915/neari... ...

Feb 24, 2012 ... Manton is one of a record 46 million Americans now on food stamps, an increase of ... of Agriculture, 41 percent of food stamp recipients live in households where someone does earn a paycheck -- the so-called "working poor.

Food Stamps — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities www.cbpp.org/research/index.cfm... - Similarto Food Stamps — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

House Agriculture Committee Proposal Would Cut 2 Million Off Food Stamps,.... require the most severe cuts in programs for the poor in the nation's history..... 10 million food stamp recipients — including many low-income working families,...
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14644 Dec 1, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't. It's called a paid service. You know, like when you get your car fixed. You pay the shop X amount of money and they agree to provide X amount of services. This is no different. Government doesn't do anything better than the private market.
Hope you never need the fire department.

Oh, that's right...your neighbors will help u out.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14645 Dec 1, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare me the Rush Limbaugh indoctrination boogeyman stories.
When kids are taken from their parents, who do you think is paying for that?
The custody fairies???

woof

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14646 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The custody fairies???
woof
Apparently xxrated pays for all that.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14648 Dec 1, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's your opinion I suppose, but I can't name one reason that anyone would possibly rationally use to say that Carter should be in prison.
I've always liked the Peanut man. History will eventually look kindly upon him.
GWB on the other hand...
woof
Although opinions & evaluations may change with time, the 'peanut man' has NOT been president for over 3 decades. How much time needs to go by B4 there is a 'kindly' evaluation?
But I agree, there is NO reason to incarcerate Carter. Anyone that thinks so not very bright
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14649 Dec 2, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Truck Accident Statistics
Over the past two decades, the number of truck accidents has increased by 20%. According to the Federal Motor carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), in 2002, 4,897 individuals died and 130,000 people were injured in crashes that involved a large truck. And even though large trucks are only responsible for 3% of injury-causing motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents typically cause much greater harm than ordinary traffic accidents due to the large size and heavy weight of most trucks.
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/trucki...
Society depends on trucks to deliver their goods. What society doesn't need are lawyers. Get rid of them all.
That's not what Shakespeare said.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14650 Dec 2, 2012
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14651 Dec 2, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you never need the fire department.
Oh, that's right...your neighbors will help u out.
woof
he just said its no different. You still get a bill . You should calm down. You're a lot beter when you're calm and don't call people morons.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14653 Dec 2, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Financial advantage? Those perks must be amazing. You are pitiful Ray.
Food Stamp Recipients Wish Critics Would Spend Some ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/20/food-stamps...
Jan 19, 2012 ... Hey remember when food stamp recipients crashed the Stock .... I would much rather be working, but I can't stay out of bed long ... There is no reason in the world a poor child should not be able to .... And yet when you see what the average person with food stamps is buying most peoples sympathy is gone.
Hannity Omits The "Food Stamp" Facts: Most Recipients Have ... mediamatters.org/research/2012/09/18/hannity-... ...
Sep 18, 2012 ... But most recipients of food stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition ... Were "Children Under Age 18," "Age 60 Or Older," Or "Working Poor.
FactCheck.org : Newt's Faulty Food-Stamp Claim www.factcheck.org/2012/01/newts-faulty-food-s...
Jan 18, 2012 ... The number stood at 46,224,722 persons as of October, the most ... And they show that under President George W. Bush the number of recipients ... The number getting food stamps declined by 43,528 in October.... 41 percent lived in a household with earnings from a job — the so-called “working poor.
Nearing retirement - and surviving on food stamps - CBS News www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57384915/neari... ...
Feb 24, 2012 ... Manton is one of a record 46 million Americans now on food stamps, an increase of ... of Agriculture, 41 percent of food stamp recipients live in households where someone does earn a paycheck -- the so-called "working poor.
Food Stamps — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities www.cbpp.org/research/index.cfm... - Similarto Food Stamps — Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
House Agriculture Committee Proposal Would Cut 2 Million Off Food Stamps,.... require the most severe cuts in programs for the poor in the nation's history..... 10 million food stamp recipients — including many low-income working families,... o
yeah. Tis called austerity. And its all republicans faults right? Because dems didn't vote for the war,banker bailouts, more banker bailouts,or stimulus. Right? Oh and now "republicans" are taking us over the "cliff" right? Yawn.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14654 Dec 2, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The custody fairies???
woof
here in the usa its the custody pedofile "fairies"....
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/cpsabuseinmich...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14655 Dec 2, 2012
We need constitutional lawyers. All others can suck one.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#14656 Dec 2, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
We do.
You simply aren't aware of it, because you are a moron who believes that if you're not aware of something, it cannot possibly exist.
http://www.fifthdist.org/july302012/SC.pdf
woof
and for the othe 2 people that post here that hate free speech... http://m.youtube.com/watch...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14657 Dec 2, 2012
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text>he just said its no different. You still get a bill . You should calm down. You're a lot beter when you're calm and don't call people morons.
They can't help themselves, really. Name calling is part of being a liberal. To have intelligent adult discussions is beyond many of them.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14658 Dec 2, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't help themselves, really. Name calling is part of being a liberal. To have intelligent adult discussions is beyond many of them.
When you insist on taking "intelligent" off the table immediately, there isn't much left.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14659 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text> here in the usa its the custody pedofile "fairies"....
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/cpsabuseinmich...
I work in that world daily, and almost exclusively.

The picture painted by that link is not complete.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14660 Dec 2, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't help themselves, really. Name calling is part of being a liberal.
Sayeth the man who cannot bring himself to utilize the actual name of the duly elected President when he writes his ridiculously simple minded diatribes.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14661 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text> and for the othe 2 people that post here that hate free speech... http://m.youtube.com/watch...
If you are referring to me, you are sadly mistaken.

And although I have no idea what "hurt" has to do with anyone's position upon free speech, frankly I love Johnny Cash. But as Fred says:

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14662 Dec 2, 2012
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#14663 Dec 2, 2012
ha ha ha

Diatribe - Merriam-Webster Online
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diatribe
a bitter and abusive speech or piece of writing. 3.: ironic or satirical criticism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
renegades mc (Jul '09) 8 hr ready 94
west lib school Wed parent 1
jonica beatty Nov 18 burned 1
Jonica Lloyd Nov 18 burned 3
Regis ? Nov 17 ava937 1
Shaah W Nov 16 Anita Know 1
murder on memorial Dr new years eve 1991 Nov 16 graffixx71 6
Springfield Dating
Find my Match

Springfield People Search