Mad parent

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2011
Springfield needs to know what kind of unfriendly person Lee Ann is to her delivery guys. Both my sons have had to either deliver produce or help her at Gordon Food and have said what a angry women she is to work for. Makes me furious knowing that this women has established a good little business in our community and she treats the people that help keep her business so mean. For 1 son to say how rude she is was one thing but a year later and my grown son said the same thing. That needs the attention of others! Lee Ann I know you would not like anyone ever to treat your children like crap! I hope I never run into you. My family will never patronize your est. again.
U R NOT A QUEEN!
babygirltt

El Monte, CA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
I used to go there but realized how rude and hateful her employees are. These girls are obvious hoodrats acting like they ain't got time to wait on you
you will be judged

New Albany, OH

#3 Sep 12, 2014
Ladies speak the truth, believe me I am a family member whose daughter worked for her and my daughter told me how terrible she really is too her employees except for one who must be sucking ass!! So I had my daughter tell her what she thought so I preceeded to speak too her and she literally said too me are you going too believe this little girl over me. Oh hell no this little girl is my daughter and I told her the same thing that you told her she would not want anyone treating her children like shit.
tryagain23

New York, NY

#4 Sep 23, 2014
All the girls working in there are also rude. The one girl has a major attitude she's small dark hair big tacky earrings. You can tell she's another hood ass white chick like the heavy one. That dang shop needs cleaned on the outside dirty as hell and they run out of shit fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Markovs (sp?) restaurant/bar (Mar '10) Mon Todd S Barnes 17
Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky (Dec '08) Dec 11 brown pride 49
male gold diggers Dec 11 clueless 3
Mark Lunsford's Son Arrested (Sep '07) Dec 10 Ana 29
Review: All City Crane Rental Dec 5 Eugene Dean 1
Remembering old bars.... (Jul '11) Dec 4 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 150
Anyone know Frank Mershon Dec 4 christine 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web