Looking for my mother's long-lost twin

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Nicole LePera

Beverly, MA

#1 May 8, 2013
My mom, Liz, has told me stories of how she now believes she has a long-lost twin. We don't have any information on her other than her name was "Pat" and she would have been born on March 13, 1936 in Springfield, Ohio. One day a woman approached her and said "Pat?" When Mom said she must be mistaken, the woman said "You don't understand - Pat is my best friend. You look just like her." There were countless tales of people calling her by that name - and my guess would be that Pat would have had many people also call her "Liz."

One day at a stoplight, a woman that looked exactly like my mother with a little boy that looked exactly like my brother pulled up behind her in a yellow-and-white Metropolitan - the exact same car my mother was driving. Mom was unnerved and didn't know what to think at the time - but upon learning about separated twins and how they fall in similar patterns, she believes this woman was in fact her twin sister.

I have tried searching for her on the internet to no avail. I would love to reunite my mother with her long-lost twin as a very special Christmas present - or an early one! I am hoping that Pat is still alive and this special reunion can occur.

Please help me give this wonderful gift to my mother in her older years. Any help you can give would be most appreciated.
Alex

Europe

#2 Sep 12, 2013
I helped you find your mom twin sister,she s currently in springfield,contact me via email on alexwhitet1822@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Springfield Oldtimers around? (Jan '10) Thu quiltspring 60
Springfield Dirty Cops Oct 19 scared no more 99 1
Need help finding someone!! Oct 19 LostInSeattle 1
Mike, Amber, Allison Smith (Apr '13) Oct 16 Warning 3
Aaaahhhmmmm...uhhhhhhhhhhh...Dimuhcrat! (Sep '13) Oct 9 masterofconcretep... 2
Buy a House Oct 8 Bob 1
in town for a week looking for fun Oct 7 Daleb 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match

Springfield Jobs