Clark County Mugshots
Curious

Miamisburg, OH

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Wonder why Clark county doesn't post mugshots online like most of the other county jails. Anybody know?
just this

West Liberty, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2011
their to ugly ..lol
kirky

Lynchburg, OH

#3 Dec 2, 2011
who wants to look at a bunch of stupid looking blacks and dirty mexican? you see plenty of them in real life,if you live in the dump called springfield.
J-Jackson

Dayton, OH

#4 Dec 6, 2011
which one r u
Bob

Urbana, OH

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Why is all the Springfield crap on the Urbana Topix?
Interpreter

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Dec 9, 2011
Curious, I believe it's because Gene Kelly doesn't want the citizens of Springfield to have an online record that he must defend. He would then have to explain why illegal aliens are released back into the community instead of being turned over to ICE for deportation.....for one example. Maybe he doesn't want us to know what the REAL crime rate is. Believe me, if Gene Kelly thought that posting mug shots online would benefit him, he would do so. If it doesn't benefit him or promote his political agenda, he won't lift a finger to implement something like that.
mexicanloveofone

Springfield, OH

#7 Dec 22, 2011
hold on there nothing wrong leting mexican go.. they shouldnt get deported, you have to think mexican have a family here, and they have better right then us being here they need a job to support there family in mexican.. when america cry sayin mexican take all the job, if you get your lazy ass up you can get one... flat
su idiota

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Dec 22, 2011
mexicanloveofone wrote:
hold on there nothing wrong leting mexican go.. they shouldnt get deported, you have to think mexican have a family here, and they have better right then us being here they need a job to support there family in mexican.. when america cry sayin mexican take all the job, if you get your lazy ass up you can get one... flat
Lazy? You are flat out STUPID. Do you actually function in life with your lack of education?

Are you one of those ugly, desperate, illiterate white trash welfare queens who needs an illegal Mexican, who is desperate for a green card, to squirt out an anchor brat to add to your collection of welfare checks (kids)?
Illegal Mexicans have NO "right" to be here - PERIOD.
clickclack

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2012
there is a site that has some clark co. mugshots, google search for it
Debbie

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 13, 2012
This is for su idiota and the rest of the smartasses who like to run their racist flippers. You are jealous and have a problem loving yourself. Quit condemning these people and especially their children. You know so little about the welfare system that you would know that you have to work for your big welfare check now and have had to for some time. I am tired of you ignorant racists putting my family members down. If he chooses not to let ICE have them I say you go Gene Kelly. What about the ICE officer who was caught with the most child porn in history?You being for ICE you are probably a pervert too!!!!!!
anchor brats

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Jan 14, 2012
Hahaha. Debbie, your last statement proves you are as much a bigot as those you call racist. Hypocrite. I think su idiota struck a raw nerve with you. He must have been right. Jajajajaja
stupid debbie

Lynchburg, OH

#12 Jan 14, 2012
Debbie, you are nothing but a two-faced beaner-banger.If you think those filthy,stupid mestizo`s are so great,go live with them in Mexico. Those 3rd. world mongrels have made their home country such a shit heap,that they have to flee to the U.S..Springfield will turn into 3rd. world dump,when its "mexican infestation" grows large enough.
Debbie

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jan 21, 2012
You would like to think that Debbie is stupid. Springfield has been a sh*t heap for a long time. It did not start or have anything to do with someone from another country. Springfield has its own class of dirty birds. You are so so concerned with Your Springfield I suggest you do something to make them solve their cold cases. Something that should matter does not. I would bet you not one Foreigner did these crimes!!!! What is the word on the street???????
Dumb Founded

Fairfield, OH

#14 Jan 25, 2012
how did a forum ab springfield mug shots turn into a racist biggot rant? wow...each calling the other dumb and uneducated but acting as if you are children...cant we all just get along...if nothing else stay on topic or start a new topic about the acidnine bull junk so we who care about the reseached topic dont have to read it!!!! Wow 2012 and this is still how we are treating eachother...We should be ashamed...
kapers

Fairfield, OH

#15 Jan 27, 2012
Dumb Founded wrote:
how did a forum ab springfield mug shots turn into a racist biggot rant? wow...each calling the other dumb and uneducated but acting as if you are children...cant we all just get along...if nothing else stay on topic or start a new topic about the acidnine bull junk so we who care about the reseached topic dont have to read it!!!! Wow 2012 and this is still how we are treating eachother...We should be ashamed...
good one! in the words of homie the clown "Cant we all just get along" i hate that we have to so rude and hateful...i dont wear rose colored glasses and i am glad i ahve a freedom of speech but i also have respect fro others around me...weather i recieve it in return or not! I belive someone once said "Turn the other cheek..."
Grammar

Fairfield, OH

#16 Feb 9, 2014
just this wrote:
their to ugly ..lol
They're**
Too**
None

United States

#18 Jul 8, 2014
www.clark.miamivalleyjails.org
Current listing of people in the Clark county jail, updated every 30 minutes.
stephanie blackburn

Springfield, OH

#19 Aug 8, 2014
quit the hating and start the loving! You people have children. In a world with so much hate no wonder the children are spilling over with anger. The good book says love thy neighbor! Hate leads to hate that leads to hate. I'm confidant that in the eyes of our maker we have no race and no bounds that separate any of us. It's said that we are of his image.Let us remember that in his eyes we are all his children .I hope that it is your wish to someday go to heaven where we are as one and love is abound!!!!!Amen
love it

Batavia, OH

#20 Nov 29, 2014
stephanie blackburn wrote:
quit the hating and start the loving! You people have children. In a world with so much hate no wonder the children are spilling over with anger. The good book says love thy neighbor! Hate leads to hate that leads to hate. I'm confidant that in the eyes of our maker we have no race and no bounds that separate any of us. It's said that we are of his image.Let us remember that in his eyes we are all his children .I hope that it is your wish to someday go to heaven where we are as one and love is abound!!!!!Amen
Heres a Muddy Butt!

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/ohio/huber-heig...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonics drive in 7 hr Wow 6
tina caulifeild (Dec '15) Jun 20 Tank 2
where was the lantern Tavern or Bar located in ... Jun 20 hopsing 2
Remembering old bars.... (Jul '11) Jun 16 north84 179
renegades mc (Jul '09) Jun 15 B1u3c6k9y 101
Miami Valley Homebuyers Please Read! (Mar '08) Jun 14 rayn 3
Murders in Springfield (Jul '11) Jun 13 Babygirl1200 91
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages