Code

Springfield, OH

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Has anyone seen a male yellow cat his back and tail is shaved hes been missing since friday i know this is about a cat i really need help in finding him hes a special cat. I live near the drive throgh on belmont. If u have any info please drop him off on james st. Thank you. Sorry about the title.
Dee

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Sorry to hear about that. I live near Springfield, but am hardly ever in town. I will keep an eye out. I know it's heartbreaking, but keep hope alive. I've known cats to take off for almost a week and then show up again like nothing happened.
Code

Springfield, OH

#3 Aug 1, 2013
Thank u i really hope he comes home.
Do not give up

Springfield, OH

#4 Aug 11, 2013
I found my daughter's cat after a MONTH. It was in the freezing cold of winter and it had remained in the woods outside their house, somehow surviving without food (there is a stream on the property so it must have had water). I put out cans of tuna and cat food around the perimeter and kept a close watch. The cat came out around dusk one night and I was able to grab hold of her. If your cat was traumatized by a dog, or raccoon it might be afraid to come around. I hope God gets your "son" back to you soon. There is nothing worse than losing a pet. I'll keep my eye out too. Good luck!
Do not give up

Springfield, OH

#5 Aug 11, 2013
Does the the cat come when called, or answer to his name? If so, what is his name? If someone sees a cat matching that description, maybe it will come to someone who knows his name. Is he "people friendly"? Dog friendly? Cats have such different personalities and they don't give as many visual clues as dogs do, like tail wagging, etc.
code

Springfield, OH

#7 Aug 16, 2013
I want to thank you all for concern about my son I found out yesterday that he was hit by a car. his name was Garfield. I was still looking for him until I was told he got hit by a car.I guess I can stop looking now. Again thank you.
Dee

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 16, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear that. My heart breaks every time I lose a pet. At least you know that he was out enjoying himself and had a place to come home to where someone would take care of him. I know it sounds callous, but at least this opens up room in your home to give another needy animal a home. I strongly encourage you to adopt a needy cat, either from a shelter or one that's roaming your neighborhood. All animals deserve the love that people like us are willing to give them.
code

Springfield, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2013
yes all animals deserve homes. I can't stand it when people just drops them off as if they can servive on their own, when they rely on us so much. I do have another cat,she won't go out side I'm so glad. ive had her since 2004. I don't know if I can handle any more animals getting hit by a car or someone shooting it. I have to wait for a while until I get over loosing my Garfield he was a serviver of 7kittens I nursed him back to health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west lib school Wed parent 1
jonica beatty Nov 18 burned 1
Jonica Lloyd Nov 18 burned 3
Regis ? Nov 17 ava937 1
Shaah W Nov 16 Anita Know 1
murder on memorial Dr new years eve 1991 Nov 16 graffixx71 6
Drugs and crime in Urbana (Jan '14) Nov 14 Imo 3
Springfield Dating
Find my Match

Springfield People Search