i think, how can I contact you?
SC Ohio

Hilliard, OH

#22 Oct 27, 2008
And yes, I am in Hilliard, OH.
SC Ohio

Hilliard, OH

#23 Nov 10, 2008
Hey i think, do you have yahoo messenger?
jemack

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jan 28, 2009
My experience at Miko's was good. Very professional on the phone.
I received a nice and relaxing theraputic massage. It appeared to me as a legit business.
Is it just because the girls are asian, that you assume they offer more than is advertised?
This was not the case on my visit.
SC Ohio

Hilliard, OH

#25 Mar 11, 2009
Well they probably do not come out and offer, you probably have to ask.
cougar ace

AOL

#27 Apr 20, 2009
Just leave them alone! They aren't hurting anyone. Why are people more interested in shutting down this type of place then they are with drug dealers, murder, and other violent crimes? Worry about crimes against people, like thieft and vandelism those are the important ones. If a guy wants to pay for some hot woman to give hima shower and "rub down" then so what? It's his money!
linda

Fairborn, OH

#28 May 21, 2009
surprised in springfield wrote:
Just how many other brothels operate in springfield? thats crazy
well i know that u can get as many girls at a time that u want and they dont require condoms and love to lick butt. know this for a fact because my boyfriend now unfortunately husband told me. hes a frequent flyer. well thought in the past but i was wrong. dont ask me why the police knows this and does nothing. they go there too?
linda

Fairborn, OH

#29 May 21, 2009
guess i dont understand when sex is so easy to get these days, y anyone would want someone who has screwed 100's of times that day. and pay for it!! and as far as condoms and such, do they wear tongue condoms or just lick ass all day and pass it on? oh well i guess there is listering for a quick refresh. think about that guys. are u desperate or just wierd??
likes Lindas attitude

Westerville, OH

#30 Aug 6, 2009
I wish more men thought like Linda....I loved having My ass licked and balls etc...but want ...the licker... to be clean...not by some ho-bag...but a lady that has class and integrity...and enjoys "pleasing as well as being pleased"
It's sad the men must look for places like this, but when ...one is married... and the wife is not able to perform due to major illness for many years, Men do look for alternate desires....
Linda, where would I find this type of ..lady.. as I am in need.
Jim in Columbus....and yes I travel to Findley for business...
Springfield

United States

#31 Aug 7, 2009
Good Lord. Haven't you ever heard of Craig's list?
Take your whining, undersexed begging there you dirty old man.
SC Ohio

Hilliard, OH

#32 Sep 3, 2009
i think --- how can I get in contact with you?
SC Ohio

Hilliard, OH

#33 Sep 3, 2009
Not sure why my city came up in MI, I have never heard of Royal Oak. I am from Hilliard, OH.
Dayton Man

Findlay, OH

#34 Oct 2, 2009
I would like to contact anyone who has been to Miko spa to see if the gals were young and if they were co-operating to make the massage a happy one?
well

Lubbock, TX

#35 Oct 3, 2009
never been there...is it nice?
longjon2placeinb ox

Columbus, OH

#36 Oct 23, 2009
sucks...literally
LobsterGoatshrim p

Springfield, OH

#37 Oct 28, 2009
Been There Done That wrote:
Ah... Miko's.... what a lovely time I had.... the young lady who was my 'therapist' knew exactly all of the areas that required attention. Relaxing, invigorating, happiness and a chance experience nirvana. I can not figure out what, if any problem there is. These women work hard for their clients - you could tell by how hard they were breathing during the session. Maybe we should support them more!!!
How do you get in to this place? Do you have to call for an appointment?
try this

United States

#38 Dec 4, 2009
Dayton Man wrote:
I would like to contact anyone who has been to Miko spa to see if the gals were young and if they were co-operating to make the massage a happy one?
Why don't you just call the sheriff's office and ask Gene Kelly? I'm SURE he would know......
freshair

United States

#39 Dec 4, 2009
Where is it?
Typical SwingField

Springfield, OH

#40 Dec 8, 2009
With ALL the Out of Work Hicks in SwingField, it figures FOREIGNERS are allowed to operate a Ho....err...massage..."Sp a" in our fair "city", and CITIZEN Crack-Hoes get Busted for offering the SAME services! This Ain't MY America!!!
wahoo

Grove City, OH

#41 Jan 19, 2010
I traveled to Mikos from Columbus. I plan to go again. It was great service...the attendant sincerely seemed to enjoy her work. I left very satisfied. There is one other similar "spa" accross from McDonalds on the main drag..the Tokyo I think.
surprised in springfield wrote:
Just how many other brothels operate in springfield? thats crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norman "CHUB" Bowling Wed Michelle Lee 1
Markovs (sp?) restaurant/bar (Mar '10) Dec 15 Todd S Barnes 17
Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky (Dec '08) Dec 11 brown pride 49
male gold diggers Dec 11 clueless 3
Mark Lunsford's Son Arrested (Sep '07) Dec 10 Ana 29
Review: All City Crane Rental Dec 5 Eugene Dean 1
Remembering old bars.... (Jul '11) Dec 4 Jeff in Lakview Ohio 150
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web