Kevin Bowshier
Nightmare

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Apr 5, 2013
Who is the lovely lady who writes all of Mr. Bowshier's fiction for him?
None

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Apr 9, 2013
Anybody know what kind of truck he rolls in these days? A blue GMC/Chevy full size pickup, standard cab?
Moi

Columbus, OH

#24 Apr 10, 2013
None wrote:
Anybody know what kind of truck he rolls in these days? A blue GMC/Chevy full size pickup, standard cab?
Does it matter? What the hell is going on on this website? Such stupid questions and topics.
rippedoff

Dayton, OH

#25 Apr 10, 2013
Dont give him a dime till the job is finished cause hes as big a crook as them ohlingers.
None

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Apr 12, 2013
Don't allow him on your property. Forget hiring him. Chain everything you own down if he comes over.
None

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Apr 12, 2013
Moi must either lack the intellectual aptitude to argue against the overall tone of the topic or has never had negative experiences with a derelict such as our subject.
None

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Jun 7, 2013
Well, I called it. 5/29/13 this bum was pinched for theft, yet again. Dime a dozen in today's society. Dig the haircut dirtbag.
noname

Louisville, OH

#29 Jun 8, 2013
None wrote:
Well, I called it. 5/29/13 this bum was pinched for theft, yet again. Dime a dozen in today's society. Dig the haircut dirtbag.
What county was this can't find on Clark website?
None

Cincinnati, OH

#30 Jun 8, 2013
My sources say Clark.
noname

Louisville, OH

#31 Jun 9, 2013
None wrote:
My sources say Clark.
Last one on there is Dec 2012
noname

Louisville, OH

#32 Jun 9, 2013
Found it, was Montgomery county theft and trespassing. http://www.mccountycourts.org/PRO/
None

Cincinnati, OH

#33 Jun 12, 2013
My mistake, Montgomery indeed. He must have run out of low hanging fruit in Clark.
None

Cincinnati, OH

#34 Jun 12, 2013
If strong storms hit this evening this guy will be out casing his next victim, if he isn't in jail.
Klitch

Fairfield, OH

#35 Nov 6, 2013
A true piece of human excrement. Why have they not locked this piece of crap up in jail for a long time? For crying out loud, look at his criminal record.
searching

Bryson City, NC

#36 Nov 27, 2013
Any of yall know David walker he's bout 45
hey

Springfield, OH

#37 Nov 28, 2013
Jeffs brother
searching

Bryson City, NC

#38 Nov 28, 2013
hey wrote:
Jeffs brothoer

U talkin to me? If so I don't kno his siblings just his dads name is David, also
hey

United States

#39 Nov 29, 2013
searching wrote:
<quoted text>
U talkin to me? If so I don't kno his siblings just his dads name is David, also
Is dads name is Teddy... He's a bad boy on interior
searching

Bryson City, NC

#40 Dec 5, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is dads name is Teddy... He's a bad boy on interior
His dads name is David also
Consumer activist

Cincinnati, OH

#41 Feb 19, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bowshier-And-S...

When in doubt, start a new company. This one isn't registered with the Better Business Bureau. Wonder why? I DON'T. Look up CROOK in the dictionary, Kevin Bowshier will appear. If you need tree service, this is the kind that you want to avoid. Knock, knock, I'm here to rob you blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Stepp (Sep '15) Thu Gambino-12 12
Ohlinger Automotive Aug 17 Doc 55 1
murder of claude thomas danielsl Aug 16 willow 1
black men (Jun '13) Aug 16 Yeahthatsme 16
Mulatto children in Springfield (Feb '16) Aug 13 Yeahthatsme 12
News Victim speaks out after convicted rapist is jai... (Jul '08) Aug 11 ARopeAndATree 8
moved away Aug 11 just sayin 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages