free runescape stuff
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

AOL

#1 Jul 26, 2007
email me ur name and pass for runescape and ill put it on each person gets over 100m

AOL

#2 Jul 26, 2007

AOL

#3 Jul 27, 2007
does any1 want this stuff
big bubba

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2007
hey um id like some stuff =] but i wont give pw =/ im sorry been screwed to many times that way BUT give to me on runescape and ill be happy =]
big bubba

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2007
my acct name is big bubba219 add it
big bubba

United States

#6 Jul 28, 2007
SMAN101 wrote:
email me ur name and pass for runescape and ill put it on each person gets over 100m
well give me the stuff on runescape username big bubba219 pw is [SORRY no pw]
justin

Brookfield, WI

#7 Jul 28, 2007
hi im goin to be quitting runsecape and i dont want my stuff to go to waste i have 90.8m cash 1 white party hat 3 full saras and 2 full wizzy g
email me at [email protected]
i will put th stuff on your account so please leave you pass account name and bank pin if you have one after the stuff is on there u can change your pass to be safe
lewisjhunter

UK

#8 Jul 29, 2007
username lewisjhunter password cyberman
skylerc2

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Jul 29, 2007
SMAN101 wrote:
skylerc2 dasdas
gmoneytrick

Tyler, TX

#10 Jul 31, 2007
skylerc2 wrote:
<quoted text>skylerc2 dasdas
I also have 4127m im wanting to give away as a mark of my quiting runescape. I also have 6 blue party hats, 8 red party hats, and many full sets of full rune armor. supplies are limited, though.
gmoneytrick

Tyler, TX

#11 Jul 31, 2007
send your username password and requested items to my email, [email protected]
Ryan the Scammer Killer

Ocala, FL

#13 Aug 3, 2007
Anyone who needs your password is a scammer, if they were actually giving away free items, they'd only ask your for your username, meet you in the game, and give you the items in-game.
gabe

Bensalem, PA

#14 Aug 5, 2007
hi i need stuff bad im in 7th grad im a big nood plz add me to yuor frens list plz i need your help
not a scam

West New York, NJ

#15 Aug 6, 2007
give me ur name and pass and ill give u 10mil for free after u get this make sure u change ur pass my email is
[email protected]
general abdu

New York, NY

#16 Aug 6, 2007
scammer man you a lier every body nos that wow lol
general abdu

New York, NY

#17 Aug 6, 2007
hey ok you dont want rare items for free then forget it so if you change your mind email me pass and acount to [email protected]
skullteen

United States

#18 Aug 7, 2007
i want to have sme stuff on my acc so my user name is skullteen7 password money plzz no hack
lol

Church View, VA

#19 Aug 8, 2007
SMAN101 wrote:
lol thtas a picture of zezimas account lol were not stupid
lol

Church View, VA

#20 Aug 8, 2007
SMAN101 wrote:
thats zezimas acount every1 dont do it
THE REAL DEAL

United States

#21 Aug 9, 2007
hey..players of runescape.im quiting runescape so i can go off to college.i've been playing for about four years and would like to have a giveaway of my stuff AND ACCOUNT, his name is (Noob work). if your asking i didnt have a drop party because i didnt want lvl 3s to have rares :]. so processes is really easy and ISN't a scam! all you need to do is email me your username! NO PASS! I DONT NEED YOUR PASS!and add my username.email is ([email protected])( email is better and the items will come faster)ill meet you in runescape and my items are yours. OR you can post what you want in these forums what you need an ill meet you in runescape and gift the items to you on runescape. ill post my username and pass when my items are all given away. and if you forget THIS ISNT A SCAM...I DONT NEED YOUR PASS! HAppy gaming an i hope to here from you all :P (p.s i have most rares and good items in runescape so dont worry if i dont have the item u request)( and limit to 5mill per person, and one set of armor, and only 1 rare!) Thx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the phantom of route 40 (May '09) 14 hr englewood resident 4
Any Springfield Oldtimers around? (Jan '10) Mon Bee 84
Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky (Dec '08) Sep 18 Angel_Dust13 53
Shannon Knott Sep 15 Question 1
How honest is Bill's Rod & Custom ? (Mar '11) Sep 10 Ladytopaz 72
Teddy Beach Sep 9 pissed girl 1
guy gets punched in face at party Sep 7 Anonymous 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance