At Last

Urbana, OH

#1 Feb 22, 2013
I've wondered for years how someone who is a convicted felon sits on Springfield's YCMA board, is involved with exchange students for Rotary Club and allowed access to young men as a Big Brother! Do the people of Springfield not remember allegations of improper behavior with young men he was "mentoring" led to the forced sale of his dealership, or does the $ and BS he shovels out cause people to look the other way? This could get interesting.
Steubenville too

Springfield, OH

#2 Feb 23, 2013
I'm not surprised in the least. It took over 20 years for our local law enforcement agencies to realize that there were 2 brothels operating within the city limits. Either that, or they knew for 20 years and looked the other way, or worse.

Take a look at the Haitian "professor" from Wittenberg who was just acquitted of kidnapping and rape of a mentally disabled 19 year old. He already had other accusations about him that were ignored by local law enforcement, most likely due to his Wittenberg association. He claimed it was "consentual". No one in their right mind believes that horsesht.

People who prey on the mentally disabled for sexual purposes, are no different than pedophiles who prey on children. The mentality is the same.

I can't believe the judge acquitted him. But I have a feeling that it covers Wittenberg's liability in any future lawsuits.

Springfield is no different than Steubenville, OH where a girls rape was covered up, then she was smeared once the proof of her rape came out. There are big egos in small towns, big fish in little ponds, and Springfield has more than our fair share of people who fit those stereotypes to a T.

It's all about who you know and what you can do for them.
Jjj

Miamisburg, OH

#3 Mar 11, 2013
They need to pin gene Kelly down to he is deceitful and he is crook and nobody ran against him last year that's why he still sheriff . And the BcI was investigating him to. 10,000 come up missing out of the evidence room. Then he takes 10,000 out of his own bank account sounds fishy to me , and his cheated on every wife he has ever had once a cheater always a cheater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colton whittington 18 hr nikki 8
Murders in Springfield (Jul '11) Thu Springfielder 81
Old Urbana "Niles Sanitortium" Insane Asylum Mar 24 daytymefriendELVIS 3
zach lawson Mar 19 nikki 2
News Accused deputy tells judge: 'I have a problem w... (Jul '12) Mar 19 bobkirkland 5
Rick Wiles Mar 19 happy 1
Any Urbana Historians? Mar 18 Irishman 4
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]