Motorcycle clubs
Miller2691

Springfield, OH

#1 Nov 9, 2017
Just looking to see whats out there, not looking for any trouble just good friends who like to ride. Family/friends environment to hang out. Wife and I enjoy riding, Charity runs and events together when we can get a sitter ( 6 kiddos), and when we can't I just enjoy riding on my days off. Getting the wife her own bike hopefully in the next year. Both from Springfield, but do not know a lot of people into bikes.
Britrider

Springfield, OH

#2 Nov 15, 2017
Joe's Cycle Shop has a Triumph Motorcycle club. www.BritRider.com
During

Wilson, NC

#3 Nov 22, 2017
During the warm weather of Oct 2017...4 Dublin Virginia MC members was in Springfield Ohio being from Virginia just wonder why they was doing this far north.
Sissybob

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2017
You can join the Longriders. We have very few rules. You must have bald tires, ape hangers, training wheels , and lickem stickem tattoos.
future

Fairborn, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2018
There was a time..
Realman

Detroit, MI

#6 Jan 10, 2018
future wrote:
There was a time..
Stay away from them in bed bug-infested dirty but Highway hikers
fatjack

Dayton, OH

#7 Jan 27, 2018
Don't think the HH are around anymore some guy with a june bug on a stick chased them all out of town.
Gnat

Dayton, OH

#8 Apr 1, 2018
Realman wrote:
<quoted text>

Stay away from them in bed bug-infested dirty but Highway hikers
. The Highway Hikers are a great Bunch of Brothers and Sisters
Gnat

Dayton, OH

#9 Apr 1, 2018
fatjack wrote:
Don't think the HH are around anymore some guy with a june bug on a stick chased them all out of town.
Where are yo from fatjack
Gnat

Dayton, OH

#10 Apr 1, 2018
fatjack wrote:
They are still around and a lot of great Brothers and Sisters
Bullit

Findlay, OH

#12 May 27, 2018
Gnat wrote:
<quoted text>

They are still around and a lot of great Brothers and Sisters
That's bull I got into it with a pussy from the highway fakers and he begged me not to hit him. He had a vest that said lump on it. He is about 6ft4 and I'm 5ft 5. Granted I'm no bitch but he was. Said he wore the jacket to be cool and get laid. Guess those colors run lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Kids in back seat of car while mom has ... (May '09) Jul 14 Anonymous 2
Female companionship Jul 14 Anonymous 3
Jim Jordan, the new Larry Nassar. Shower scanda... Jul 9 Terrible 2
farmer drugs? Jul 9 drugs are bad 1
Applebee’s Jul 2 Vicki 1
News Chuck Barris, Come Back. We Need You to Gong Ji... Jun 30 123moroni456 1
dead beat parent beware (Mar '11) Jun '18 Groudy 20

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages