Amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Any age and race etc list some promiscious men to steer clear of and why?
Cause

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Aren't all men promiscious? And these days, seems like the girls have caught up! When else in history can a girl test over 5 different guys and still not find the father of her child? And then be proud to live on welfare and never make anything of herself?
DarfBader

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Amy, I am your father. Stop asking stupid questions and come back to the dark side.
Amy

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I just here about some of these guys that have severel kids by many different women,and just like anywhere else people sleep around. And som guys want to be players and womanize its scary and hard to find a good guy in soringfield!
Cause

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

In my opinion, nobody has enough self esteem to make sure that the person they are with is worthy of their time. You sleep around, drink, do drugs...what do you think you're going to end up with? Definitely not a decent guy. Most decent guys don't want anything to do with a girl like that anyway, so yeah, they are going to be hard to find.

People need to get their lives on track before they worry about having someone to share their bed with. Get an education, do for yourself, then worry about finding a mate and having kids. Don't be a statistic!
just curious

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

how about sean smith? u no much bout him?
BIg Booty

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

RICK WILES, the man has a wife, fiance, girlfriends! Kids all over the state, hell probably the country! BEWARE LADIES!
true

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Yep Rick Wiles is the biggest player in the state!!!
amanda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Sean Smith is a great guy... He is a good father to his kids and tries to make everyone happy... He would do anything for anybody... His name shouldn't even be brought up in this forum.. don't know who you are just curious but back up...
Amy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Aren't we glad to hear that he moved to Southern Ohio with her!
scorned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Kyle Korb! Married and cheated for a year!
pawnstarsbest45

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Its half of Springfield men and women
none

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Only half?
whodey22

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Most humans have a past that they want to change we all make mistakes when we are young but its the grown and unresponsible ho's(men and women) still doing the same bedhopping they did wen they was 20. These men and women make it hard on those of us that value trust and monogamy.springfield has its biggest homewreckers who don't care about consequences. Beware of the black men my ex hubby and all his friends were players for life that's their motto.
Wittenberg

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I would suggest steering clear of ex-Wittenberg French Professor Hollant "Max" Adrien. Even though he prefers mentally challenged boys for sexual fulfillment, that doesn't stop other men from "pretend" dating a straight woman. Why should it stop him?
Brandi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Shawn Leach is a player, he'll f**k anything with four legs. Not to mention he's the biggest liar you'll ever meet!!!
LaJuanda

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

stacy rice love to make it wit al woman. i have is baby an so do LeMadra. he have sum in springfeld to. he a dog. he do pay good.
truestory93

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

most of the guys and girls in the dirty field spread their love around and screw nonstop making messes of each others lives involving multiple kids and baby mommas and daddies my advice to avoid it really reaalllyyy consider dating out of town unless you want a std
Selma Rd

Springfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

LaJuanda, why don't you do society a favor and get yourself sterilized?
"he do pay good"? How will any child you bear ever be able to pull themselves out of a life of illiteracy and poverty, with a mother like you? Society isn't interested in raising your children for you. You need to be spayed and your "baby daddy" needs to be neutered.
LaJuanda

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

You on krack. i dunt no who society is but dat bich not rasn my kids. i doos. stacy rice is good man he put carpet al up in my house an brin me weed. he be my dreem man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,201
Remembering old bars.... (Jul '11) 10 hr bubba 146
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 hr Marvin Levels 188
unemployment 21 hr Thoughtful 3
Murders in Springfield (Jul '11) Tue Life 76
angel jennings Summer dancer Aug 18 Angel 7
Original Stores at the Upper Valley Mall (Dec '12) Aug 16 Aline Buck 7

Search the Springfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••