Promiscious men of springfield

Posted in the Springfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amy

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Any age and race etc list some promiscious men to steer clear of and why?
Cause

Dublin, OH

#2 Dec 7, 2012
Aren't all men promiscious? And these days, seems like the girls have caught up! When else in history can a girl test over 5 different guys and still not find the father of her child? And then be proud to live on welfare and never make anything of herself?
DarfBader

Dayton, OH

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Amy, I am your father. Stop asking stupid questions and come back to the dark side.
Amy

El Monte, CA

#4 Dec 10, 2012
I just here about some of these guys that have severel kids by many different women,and just like anywhere else people sleep around. And som guys want to be players and womanize its scary and hard to find a good guy in soringfield!
Cause

Dublin, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2012
In my opinion, nobody has enough self esteem to make sure that the person they are with is worthy of their time. You sleep around, drink, do drugs...what do you think you're going to end up with? Definitely not a decent guy. Most decent guys don't want anything to do with a girl like that anyway, so yeah, they are going to be hard to find.

People need to get their lives on track before they worry about having someone to share their bed with. Get an education, do for yourself, then worry about finding a mate and having kids. Don't be a statistic!
just curious

Bellevue, WA

#6 Dec 20, 2012
how about sean smith? u no much bout him?
BIg Booty

Detroit, MI

#7 Dec 26, 2012
RICK WILES, the man has a wife, fiance, girlfriends! Kids all over the state, hell probably the country! BEWARE LADIES!
true

Springfield, OH

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Yep Rick Wiles is the biggest player in the state!!!
amanda

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Sean Smith is a great guy... He is a good father to his kids and tries to make everyone happy... He would do anything for anybody... His name shouldn't even be brought up in this forum.. don't know who you are just curious but back up...
Amy

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Aren't we glad to hear that he moved to Southern Ohio with her!
scorned

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Kyle Korb! Married and cheated for a year!
pawnstarsbest45

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Its half of Springfield men and women
none

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Only half?
whodey22

El Monte, CA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Most humans have a past that they want to change we all make mistakes when we are young but its the grown and unresponsible ho's(men and women) still doing the same bedhopping they did wen they was 20. These men and women make it hard on those of us that value trust and monogamy.springfield has its biggest homewreckers who don't care about consequences. Beware of the black men my ex hubby and all his friends were players for life that's their motto.
Wittenberg

Springfield, OH

#15 Feb 28, 2013
I would suggest steering clear of ex-Wittenberg French Professor Hollant "Max" Adrien. Even though he prefers mentally challenged boys for sexual fulfillment, that doesn't stop other men from "pretend" dating a straight woman. Why should it stop him?
Brandi

United States

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Shawn Leach is a player, he'll f**k anything with four legs. Not to mention he's the biggest liar you'll ever meet!!!
LaJuanda

Dayton, OH

#17 Mar 13, 2013
stacy rice love to make it wit al woman. i have is baby an so do LeMadra. he have sum in springfeld to. he a dog. he do pay good.
truestory93

United States

#18 Apr 24, 2013
most of the guys and girls in the dirty field spread their love around and screw nonstop making messes of each others lives involving multiple kids and baby mommas and daddies my advice to avoid it really reaalllyyy consider dating out of town unless you want a std
Selma Rd

Springfield, OH

#19 Apr 24, 2013
LaJuanda, why don't you do society a favor and get yourself sterilized?
"he do pay good"? How will any child you bear ever be able to pull themselves out of a life of illiteracy and poverty, with a mother like you? Society isn't interested in raising your children for you. You need to be spayed and your "baby daddy" needs to be neutered.
LaJuanda

Dayton, OH

#20 Apr 24, 2013
You on krack. i dunt no who society is but dat bich not rasn my kids. i doos. stacy rice is good man he put carpet al up in my house an brin me weed. he be my dreem man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Springfield Dirty Cops 13 hr scared no more 99 1
Need help finding someone!! 14 hr LostInSeattle 1
Mike, Amber, Allison Smith (Apr '13) Oct 16 Warning 3
Aaaahhhmmmm...uhhhhhhhhhhh...Dimuhcrat! (Sep '13) Oct 9 masterofconcretep... 2
Buy a House Oct 8 Bob 1
in town for a week looking for fun Oct 7 Daleb 1
Pee Wee football Oct 6 Number one Fan 1
Springfield Dating
Find my Match

Springfield Jobs