Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gringa hates cholos

Cincinnati, OH

#41 May 14, 2012
Marty wrote:
Many Kentucky politicians and city officials, including a good amount of crooked police in all police departments in this state, are corrupt beyond comprehension.
I have lived around Hispanics, some good and some
bad. The bad take no prisoners. They are ruthless and have the inside track to practice their criminal activities working for horse farms and local criminal rings in Lexington and other
communities in central Kentucky.
everything they want to with the help of corrupt
officials who will see anyone who fights them dead before they are exposed. Even the local news stations and papers are not to be trusted. I have seen first hand their complicity with some of the
criminals in this state, some of whom are high
profile individuals who own businesses, etc.
Good luck finding a safe haven here or almost anywhere in this country. It is all about money
and power over the victims who get little to no
assistance or justice.
Still surviving after nearly eight years of being
a victim at the hands of dozens of these scumbags,
and the only reason I am still alive is because
they have successfully used the "crazy" card.
Look at how they (legal, illegal, Mexican, Guat, makes no difference) tainted this year's Kentucky Derby. It's nothing more than a clearing house for illegal drugs smuggled in horse trailers and distributed in the midwest. Our idiot DEA and FBI obviously haven't figured it out, but an average citizen can. Just one more reason hate illegal aliens.
heh

Miamisburg, OH

#42 May 16, 2012
gringa hates cholos wrote:
Actually, I'd stare them down. Mexicans only pretend to be macho when they're part of a gang.
That's funny, you could easily say the same thing about these racist redneck groups like aryan brotherhood, kkk, etc. I'm pretty sure the FBI profiles them as gangs too. What do you think those groups are, the boy scouts? You guys are tough when you're packed in a pickup truck or grouped with your pack in bars but won't even dare make eye contact by yourselves.
heh

Miamisburg, OH

#43 May 16, 2012
It's also hilarious that you have people in here talking about mexicans bringing in drugs, when it's the white boy gangs around here moving all the meth and heroin.
gringa hates cholos

Cincinnati, OH

#44 May 18, 2012
Chinga su madre heh.
Kentucky Girl

United States

#45 Oct 4, 2012
White, Black, Mexican, Asian, etc... Who cares!!!!! A gang is a gang. I don't know about any of you, but I watch the news every night before I go to bed and all I hear about is blacks killing blacks in this state. My mother is white, my daddy is black. My skin is brown and my eyes are green. Get smart people. The only thing taking over our country is stupidity, not the Mexicans.
looking

Amesville, OH

#46 Oct 6, 2012
Kentucky Girl wrote:
White, Black, Mexican, Asian, etc... Who cares!!!!! A gang is a gang. I don't know about any of you, but I watch the news every night before I go to bed and all I hear about is blacks killing blacks in this state. My mother is white, my daddy is black. My skin is brown and my eyes are green. Get smart people. The only thing taking over our country is stupidity, not the Mexicans.
do u spit or swallow?
TheModernFarmer

Louisville, KY

#47 May 14, 2014
its over wrote:
<quoted text>kentucky has already rolled over for the mexicans,just as ohio has. i go to kentucky on a regular basis and latino`s are everywhere. the average kentuckian hangs his head in fear,when he see`s a mexican,the white girls flock to them.
What part of Kentucky do you go to? In my area, all Hispanics hang their heads in fear of us white men. Usually every few days and Hispanic is on the run out of fear of retaliation by a white man due to the hispanic's criminal activity. Us Kentuckians do not live in fear. You should visit other parts of the commonwealth before you make another false statement.
john doe

Bardstown, KY

#48 Sep 24, 2014
For all that didn't know MS 13 started in LA California when mexican immigrants came over they them selves where in a race war with the african americans over territory and race. A small group came together to fight off the blacks when it got violent and landed them in prison they where deported or released and all they now knew was prison life so it made them more violent and they began teaching there new recruits there violent ways. And you say the rednecks and hill billys are not scared will does your wife work late in these areas the MS 13 are known to be in, do your kids go to school in one of the cities they are known to be. You never hear any other gang be as violent as these mexican gangs are and you say your not worried. Even if you do believe in the 2nd amendment and you cary a gun on you and are ready to use it to protect yourself, the way the justice system is in this common wealth state you are probably not gonna go scott free with self defense. And that does nothing but leave you alone in prison without your friends and family to have your back and a whole new world against you. So if your not scared or worried be aware because in kentucky you have the gangs that can strike at any time and the government that looks at you no different than them once you have committed a crime by protecting yourself. If you think im full of it how many people in prison really are innocent or was justified in what they done but still got full punishment. Dont be blind to this because you dont see it happening thats what should scare you its happening right under your nose and you never even noticed until you see it on the news and say i was just there the other day wow.
brown pride

Lithonia, GA

#49 Dec 11, 2014
Man all punkass rednecks nd white trash are nuttin at all yall think ur tough you guys aint good at anything but tlkn shyt wen u got ur little groups around in da parking lots yall think youguys run ky naw yall aint about it wen u byurselves nd see us mexican yall dnt say shyt bout it youguys make me laugh nd if u think u bout it go to la cascada bar on a saturday night nd see if yall got balls to face us aha yall make me laugh
nasty

United States

#50 Aug 23, 2015
I live in Kentucky its not the Mexicans its the blacks that sell the drugs steal the cars and got the gangs and 90 percent of our prison is black not brown is rather have a working Mexican the a welfare check drawing black sterling and selling so that's the truth from a man in kentucky
Angel_Dust

United States

#51 Sep 18, 2017
Woodhill 859 wrote:
Screw mexican gangs! No one here in Kentucky scared of beaners!
Come to oak woods apts in florence ky or Covington ky
Angel_Dust13

United States

#52 Sep 18, 2017
Angel_Dust wrote:
<quoted text>

Come to oak woods apts in florence ky or Covington ky
Or Newport
Angel_Dust13

United States

#53 Sep 18, 2017
nasty wrote:
I live in Kentucky its not the Mexicans its the blacks that sell the drugs steal the cars and got the gangs and 90 percent of our prison is black not brown is rather have a working Mexican the a welfare check drawing black sterling and selling so that's the truth from a man in kentucky
Whites,browns ,blacks we all have a part in the crime murders are low key in northern Kentucky thats why you dont here about murders in northern Kentucky im 19 and ive lived here in florence Kentucky my hole life and ive seen some shit go down in northern Kentucky i know alot of people who got killed R.I.P. to all the droped soldiers who was just trying to help there momma pay the rent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murders in Springfield (Jul '11) 23 hr hate this topic 98
Motorcycle clubs Wed During 3
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Nov 15 Britrider 2
Why would anyone want to live in Springfield, Ohio (Jul '07) Nov 13 Depressed city 206
Needing a job! Nov 13 Worker 1
News Navistar-GM Partnership Spurs Michigan Trucking... Nov 13 Tammy Huennerkopf 1
attention blue borne stage fright local hackers Nov 12 fight it 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages