of 3
Next Last
Illegals suck

Xenia, OH

#1 Dec 18, 2008
04:26 PM EST on Friday, November 28, 2008
Related Content:
Dramatic increase of immigrants in Kentucky
(WHAS11)- Until recent years, Kentucky wasn’t a major destination for illegal immigrants.
Watch this story Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.
But a new wave of illegal immigrants has been arriving in recent years, and law enforcement agencies say many of these undocumented citizens are bringing with them drugs, gangs and violent crime.
Illegal immigrants arrive in Kentuckiana daily.
While most are here for a better life, police say others have direct ties to deadly gangs and even the Mexican mafia. Shelbyville looks like most small towns in Middle America.
A quaint downtown, a thriving farm community, and in general a good quality of life.
Hundreds of newcomers flock here each year, many from Mexico just like Juan Rodriguez.
Juan Rodriguez said,“I crossed the desert. I didn’t drink water for many days. I was lost. I was by myself.”
Rodriguez and his wife, who he met in Kentucky, came for one thing.
Rodriguez said,“We came here because we want to be better. Have a better life.”
Shane Suttor is a Shelbyville city councilman. Sutter says a growing number of illegal aliens aren’t here to share in the quality of life, but to threaten it.
Suttor said,“Being a farm community, obviously, that’s what originally brought them here, working on the farms, working tobacco. But now, it’s transcended more into the criminal element.”
Police tell us that the Latin Kings, Surenos and MS-13 gangs, all with ties to the Mexican Mafia are operating criminal enterprises in Kentucky. Cells have been identified in Shelbyville, Louisville and Lexington. A narcotics officer told us some illegals have wired 15000 dollars a week for months to cartels in Mexico.
Shane Sutter said,“We don’t have a swat team. We don’t have a gang task force. We’re just a small town.”
Suttor says it’s a small town preparing for a siege.
FBI agents tell us they have investigated reports of gang initiations involving murder.
The MS-13’s weapon of choice? The machete.
The FBI has compared MS-13 to the old “Cosa nostra” or Italian Mafia. MS-13 is active in 42 states, including Indiana and Kentucky. MS-13 is highly organized, with trained business people in its top ranks. They operate counterfeit check rings; steal identities, strip cars, run guns and traffic drugs.
U.S. Attorney David J. Huber said,“This is not surprising, because Mexico supplies approximately 80 percent of our meth and another amount of cocaine and marijuana.”
Full story:
http://www.whas11.com/justposted/stories/WHAS...
Derryl Issac

Lexington, KY

#2 May 15, 2009
That is what happend when you illegally let in swill.
joke

West Liberty, KY

#3 May 15, 2009
Kentucky is a self supplier.Their buisness will be very slow.Read our newspapers and judge for yourself.They would have to take out half of our population to even take a fraction of the drug market here.They don't have a chance to do any good here.LOL
animal control

Greenville, OH

#4 May 23, 2009
Mexicans been running that place for a dozen years or more now...The third shifh especially...I have been at the Budd plant and others only to have a bunch of forigners produce the products with english supervisors working for some JAP outfit.
animal control

Greenville, OH

#5 May 23, 2009
Kentucky is reliant on Mexican labor.
Paul Revere

Xenia, OH

#6 May 24, 2009
Mexican drug cartels are "reliant" on local ignorance and apathy to extend their distribution network.

Rural areas provide a perfect growth medium due to sparse law enforcement personnel and local infiltration by their quasi-legal "associates".
gang expert

Pearland, TX

#7 Oct 18, 2009
this story is bullshit
redneck & hillbillys control kentucky
all drugs guns & crime are by the rednecks or hb

Since: Jan 08

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2010
Screw mexican gangs! No one here in Kentucky scared of beaners!
A student in KY

Berea, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2010
Here is the link to see a report on Lexington,KY gangs and how deep it is.

http://www.newsnet14.com/2010/02/22/lexington...
A student in KY

Berea, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2010
The Lexington Gang report link. Check this out!!!

http://www.newsnet14.com/2010/02/22/lexington...
KentuckyCitizen

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Sep 11, 2010
This story is laughable.. I live in a highly Latino populate area and have many latino friends and you know something funny Not one of them sells drugs and if they even so much as want to smoke a joint they have to buy from a white man so this is absolutely ridiculus. Its just a scare tactic to bring out the racists and the ignorant and get them on board with our governments race war. As for Lexington,that is one city. Every state has that 1 or 2 cities that are gang affiliated. Don't let this story influance your view on Kentucky or on immigration. I used to be ignorant and racist too..Thats how I was raised but moving here has proved every stereotype I've taught to be wrong. I ca not believe how ignorant I once was. Glad my eyes are finally open and I hope that the rest of America will open theirs.
greg

San Antonio, TX

#12 Oct 23, 2010
the title of this thread should be"mexican gangs infiltrating clark co".
hahaha

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Oct 24, 2010
Predicable behavior breeds stereotypes.

Latinos, mostly Mexicans, have patterns of predictable behavior which leads the average person to form opinions about them.

When they act out in those behaviors time after time, they reinforce the stereotypes that THEY CREATED.

No one held a gun to their heads and forced them into America's heartland, and if they don't like the justifiable opinions formed by their 3rd world behavior, then it's up to them to change - not us.

If they don't want to assimilate to THIS COUNTRY'S societal standards, then they must accept the stereotypes they're responsible for perpetrating.
Nat

Hamilton, OH

#14 Oct 26, 2010
I doubt any of you other than Kentucky Citizen actually know any Latinos or people from Mexico. 90% are hard-working, family-oriented, traditional people who come here to escape grinding poverty and now gang warfare in Mexico & Central America.

It's the other 10% running drugs and guns who give the rest a bad name. Just like with any other race or nationality. All the Mexicans I know don't do drugs, don't get pregnant as teenagers, and work harder than your average American welfare bum.
That's not to say we don't need increased border security to stop drugs and gangsters from coming into the U.S. but painting all Mexicans as gangsters and drug dealers is both racist and a lie.
kurt

San Antonio, TX

#15 Oct 28, 2010
"mexican gangs infiltrating nat`s ass" is more likely what`s going on.
Nat

Xenia, OH

#16 Oct 29, 2010
Grow up, turd.
hahaha

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Oct 31, 2010
Nat wrote:
I doubt any of you other than Kentucky Citizen actually know any Latinos or people from Mexico. 90% are hard-working, family-oriented, traditional people who come here to escape grinding poverty and now gang warfare in Mexico & Central America.
It's the other 10% running drugs and guns who give the rest a bad name. Just like with any other race or nationality. All the Mexicans I know don't do drugs, don't get pregnant as teenagers, and work harder than your average American welfare bum.
That's not to say we don't need increased border security to stop drugs and gangsters from coming into the U.S. but painting all Mexicans as gangsters and drug dealers is both racist and a lie.
You're wrong. I never believed the stereotypes until I lived in heavily populated latino areas in other parts of the U.S.

You might know a few Mexicans here in Clark County, but their population is small - for the moment. Just wait until they flock here due to people like you who dismiss their illegal status just because they're "hard workers".

Working hard doesn't make someone honest. If they're here illegally, they've already proven their dishonesty. Give them time, once a criminal always a criminal. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

I've SEEN IT MYSELF in other parts of the country. Nat, you're either extremely gullible, or you're profiting from illegal alien slave labor. Don't fool yourself into thinking that none of us have any real life "experience" with illegal alien Mexicans.

My real life experiences is what has formed my opinions about them. Prior to having contact with illegal alien Mexicans and their exploitation of our country, I had NO opinion about them.

Informing myself about the REALITIES of illegal alien immigration sealed my perspective. The illegal aliens did it all by themselves - they didn't need any help.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#18 Nov 19, 2010
Kentuckians will stand up for their state & do anything they can to have these illegal criminals deported. Their best bet is to stay the hell out of Kentucky. I know Kentucky will not roll over & let their state go all to crap because of non-english speaking illegal criminal scumbags like Georgia had done.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 19, 2010
Also they like to be where it is warm because they cannot stand the cold winters.
its over

Monroe, OH

#20 Nov 20, 2010
blacklabel wrote:
Kentuckians will stand up for their state & do anything they can to have these illegal criminals deported. Their best bet is to stay the hell out of Kentucky. I know Kentucky will not roll over & let their state go all to crap because of non-english speaking illegal criminal scumbags like Georgia had done.
kentucky has already rolled over for the mexicans,just as ohio has. i go to kentucky on a regular basis and latino`s are everywhere. the average kentuckian hangs his head in fear,when he see`s a mexican,the white girls flock to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schulers Bakery. (Jan '11) May 26 Tell me 15
Rascals Bar May 26 Tell me 1
Tyler Dowler May 25 not sure 6
Remembering old bars.... (Jul '11) May 25 Harleyman 177
cierra spitler (Apr '15) May 25 Big Barracuda 7
Interracial couple (May '15) May 24 noname2 2
Kevin Bowshier (Jan '13) May 23 Always 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages