Glen Ridge Cedar Grove South Orange Fairfield Essex County New...

In this contested New Jersey case involving post-divorce child visitation,the father was subject to "five-panel testing for the presence of cocaine, amphetamines, marijuana, phencyclidine, opiates and alcohol on the first three Monday mornings following his weekend parenting time." Y.A.B v. A.C.B., New Jersey App. Full Story
chris

Bernardsville, NJ

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I cannot believe that a court in New Jersey and an appellate court in New Jersey that is supposed to be worried about the best interests of the children would have reached these opinions. What kind of crazy world are we living in where even judges don't care about what happens to children? And I think there's a lot of misogyny in all of these opinions. I think this opinion should absolutely be appealed to the New Jersey Supreme Court. The mom went to great lengths to prove that the dad had fallen off the wagon. So, even when he's off the wagon it's OK for him to be alone with the children? Come on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 hr Eric 69,397
Mental health access still far away for many Sep 13 HumanSpirit 6
hey springfield the jeanette depalma case rem... (Aug '11) Sep 8 John B 5
Murder victim Judy Cajuste, from Roselle (Feb '10) Aug 31 K_Serr 11
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Aug 31 melissa 279
Jersey Shore Fishing: Many proves there are loc... Aug 21 lol 3
NJ Man And Recent Islam Convert Claims He Didn'... Aug '14 shakey 1
•••

Springfield News Video

•••