Sylvia Karlsbergs Murder
Robert Karlsberg

Rockaway, NJ

#1 Dec 21, 2007
Watching OJ Simpson and the rest of these idiots get away with murder it is no wonder that no one was ever convicted of my mother's murder.Perhaps if facts instead of lawyers ruled the courts our system would actually work.
Sheryl Plenn

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2008
Robert:
I am your cousin. I never knew the details of Aunt Sylvia's murder as well as the trial. All I know is whoever did it got away with it. I do remember getting the phone call that Sunday morning from my brother looking for my mother (your Aunt Martha) to tell her the news. I remember being frozen with shock. I know it's been a long time but I have so many questions and just came across your name when I decided to google to see if there were details. If you want, reply to my reply and I'll send you my email address.
Robert Karlsberg wrote:
Watching OJ Simpson and the rest of these idiots get away with murder it is no wonder that no one was ever convicted of my mother's murder.Perhaps if facts instead of lawyers ruled the courts our system would actually work.
Robert Karlsberg

Newark, NJ

#3 Feb 13, 2008
Send me your e anytime.Its really odd but my mothers murder is a forgotten event.Makes me real suspicious about peoples motives.I still wonder how an illegal alien carpet installer was able to hire one of the top defense lawyers in the United States????
Sheryl Plenn

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2008
Robert:
My email is: [email protected] Haven't heard from Gail in a long time. Hope all is well.
Sheryl

Robert Karlsberg wrote:
Send me your e anytime.Its really odd but my mothers murder is a forgotten event.Makes me real suspicious about peoples motives.I still wonder how an illegal alien carpet installer was able to hire one of the top defense lawyers in the United States????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFLs embarrassing acts of disrespect to our nation 6 hr Disgruntled Steel... 1
Baseball Lessons and Training Sep 20 jvilicich 1
Prayers for the people of Florida Sep 12 Pray 1
Sending prayers for the people of Houston Aug 29 Pray 1
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... (Nov '16) Aug '17 samt 5
Jeanine tighe (Jan '14) Aug '17 Greg martino 6
Question about special pickup Aug '17 Familyman 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages