Curious about a 30 year old murder
melissa

Port Charlotte, FL

#122 Jan 17, 2010
people,let us not argue.that anyone was murdered by some sickie is tragic.i'm sure jeanette and sylvia's families have both suffered in ways most of us cannot understand.
the main point of our posts is to prehaps get a clue to help find jeanette's killer.maybe what happened to sylvia could help with that.
i do know that jeanette was a good person and i am willing to take any path that will lead to her killer[s].anger and arguements will not lead us to anyone's killer.
what

Allentown, PA

#123 Jan 17, 2010
melissa wrote:
people,let us not argue.that anyone was murdered by some sickie is tragic.i'm sure jeanette and sylvia's families have both suffered in ways most of us cannot understand.
the main point of our posts is to prehaps get a clue to help find jeanette's killer.maybe what happened to sylvia could help with that.
i do know that jeanette was a good person and i am willing to take any path that will lead to her killer[s].anger and arguements will not lead us to anyone's killer.
Youre right I just dont appreciate that guys rudeness. Maybe all those unsolved murders are linked. Who knows, b/c as you know we dont have much to go on with my aunts murder. Thank you for your concern.
what

Allentown, PA

#124 Jan 17, 2010
closetotheedge wrote:
Just because the media initially uses your trauma for ratings does not mean they follow up on a story,or report facts that may incite certain powerful people.If you ever read ,or watch the news that fact would be very apparent and I would not have to waste my time explaining it to you.I have also had alot of interaction with the Union County Prosecutors, and find them ethical,relentless,truthseeker s.If you suspect a cover up why not name names.I'm sure those PIGS as you call them would be very interested in your comments.At this point I retire from this board with the hope that Jean and her immediate family eventually get closure.
Her name is not Jean, its JEANETTE for the 2nd time. And please keep your comments to yourself unless it has to do with solving any of these cases. And f.y.i. the prosecuters and pigs from Jeanettes case are different people than the ones there now. And no one pointed fingers at the pigs, if there was a cover up by them it was only one or two of them not ALL.And we are just speculating and thinking out loud. No one ever pointed at the prosecuters, do you know something we dont?
Adriana62

Gillette, NJ

#125 Jan 21, 2010
I agree with Melissa.And I'm baffled as to why anyone would want to critcize others on this forum.This place is for family, friends and caring strangers of Jeanette DePalma to share their memories and info they feel might be helpful. For those who dont like the people here, why dont you just walk away? Its as simple as that. No need to tear down others.What good does that do you or anyone esle? If "What" wants to be dedicated to solving her aunt's mysterious death she have support.Of course I dont need to defend her, she is capable of doing that but I dont like to see people fight.And for those who are critical of psychics/mediums, why does that bother you that others believe it? You arent being forced to believe in it so just let it be.We are on this planet to love, not to fight.Which would you rather do?
Walter

Cheyenne, WY

#126 Jan 26, 2010
I was a classmate of Jeanette and remember a few things if it helps any. She was found in the Quarry area. If my old memory serves me right the police needed the assistance of the Fire Department so you might want to contact them. As Rick stated in a earlier post a arm was found by a dog (I think) which started the search.
ganesh0420

New Castle, DE

#127 Jan 28, 2010
Voice of Reason,

You have every right to call yourself that. Awesome post. For real.
cindy

Freehold, NJ

#128 Jan 29, 2010
Thank you Walter for your post. This is what I'm talking about people who are willing to offer anything that may help find my sister's murderer. Walter if you ever read Weird nj issue where my sister's story ran it will explain what happened or might have happened with the firemen that assisted at that time. It is interesting and curious. I don't know the exact issue but I personally would like to question them if I could find them.
Walter wrote:
I was a classmate of Jeanette and remember a few things if it helps any. She was found in the Quarry area. If my old memory serves me right the police needed the assistance of the Fire Department so you might want to contact them. As Rick stated in a earlier post a arm was found by a dog (I think) which started the search.
melissa

Port Charlotte, FL

#129 Feb 9, 2010
cindy,i need to talk to you-your phone is disconnected so please give me a call.thanx....melissa
melissa

Port Charlotte, FL

#130 Feb 16, 2010
cindy,i lost the new number you sent.somehow the email was deleted.please send again-thanx.........melissa
Kevin-JD Investigator

Boyertown, PA

#131 Mar 26, 2010
Dean wrote:
Your an idiot the police had good training who ever commited this crime was smart enough not to get caught. I know you could never have done any better at solving the case. i would know I was one of the offer at the murder scene on the day Jeanette's body was found.
Hello,
I am an independent investigator looking into the death of Jeanette DePalma. If you were one of the officers on the scene when her body was discovered I would be very interested to speak to you to get a first hand account of how her body was REALLY found and what conclusions the police at the time drew. Please contact me through my email address below. I have been investigating the events surrounding Jeanette DePalma's death for the last five years. I operate a paranormal investigation group called the NJ Society for Paranormal Research.
Kevin
[email protected]
Dan

Largo, FL

#132 May 25, 2010
hey i've been looking into this case for a long time and if there is any of the real family members and friends out there please please get back to me i'm not one of those fake people or anything like that here is my website www.xtrenj.com i already of some info but would really like to talk to her real family and friends. thank you.
wolf

Philadelphia, PA

#133 Jul 23, 2010
Does anyone have anything new to ad. I mean this 1 and that 1s investigating yet no one comes up with anything new. Whos brave enough to say what they logically think happened. And where are all those anounymous people who had so much to say in weird nj? And what are you people so afraid of? Dont be afraid. The answers are out there somewhere. I am family by the way, I read and comment when I get the chance. I was visiting Jeanettes grave this week and it reminded me more than ever how a child was murdered and almost everyone turned their backs on her and her broken family.
Weatherhed

Somerset, NJ

#134 Jul 30, 2010
Just for the record...it was Beverly Manoff. Barbara is her daughter
mary

Newark, NJ

#135 Jul 31, 2010
is barbara still persuing the case? that's a shame
what happened to her mom,hopefully something can come to light.
sharon

Quakertown, PA

#136 Aug 1, 2010
didn't they have a suspect like the gardner or something?
wolf

Easton, PA

#137 Sep 7, 2010
Anything new? Right now theres lots of "suspects". For all we know someone writing on here could be a suspect!
wolf

Kulpsville, PA

#138 Sep 8, 2010
who is Barbara? What?
PA sux

Zionhill, PA

#139 Sep 22, 2010
nice to know once again everyone seems to have lost interest in what happened to jeanette
CAS77

Woodbridge, NJ

#140 Nov 20, 2010
I lived next to Dr. and Mrs. Karlsburg. I remember them to be such wonderful people. Always speaking to me. I was only 12 when this occured. The police initially did a horrible job investigating. They pulled the usual tactics bringin my father and his friend Peter to the police station and while they were there, having a sketch artist draw them. I remember that they then focused the investigation on Dr. Karlsberg. Always thinking they knew everything, the police were wrong in every suspect they could find. The good doctor died prior to them finding the killer. May both Dr and Mrs. K always rest in peace!!
deedeep

United States

#141 Jan 21, 2011
taz wrote:
yes I probally am. You knew my mom. Thanks for your help and be careful people are strange, especially in this case.
Donna Bladis died march 2010. There was a girl into witchcraft that lived close to the quarry in Summit. Her name was Liz Blood and she had a tatoo of a serpent on her hand. I always thought that someone came upon the body from her group and made it look like a sacrafice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Union Emergency Blood Drive 1/26 Jan 16 shadenly 1
Clark Emergency Blood Drive 1/23 Jan 16 shadenly 1
News Library Board Recommends That Bookhouses Be Rem... Jan 7 1st Amendment 1
Pay For Play Questioned during ReOrganization P... Jan 7 EverLasting Gobbs... 1
Need some help Jan 4 JohnS 1
Council vote of No Confidence of the Mayor Jan 4 Mayor Christine D... 1
$57 Thousand Dollars to study Sullivan Chevrelo... Jan 4 flipityflop 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance