No Vote on Triboro at Mountainside Me...

No Vote on Triboro at Mountainside Meeting

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Dec 9, 2011, titled No Vote on Triboro at Mountainside Meeting. In it, Patch.com reports that:

No action was taken by Mountainside officials at last night's planning board meeting, leaving the proposed indoor sports facility on Sheffield Road unresolved.A The proposal by Triboro Sports, LLC calls for a new indoor 80,645 square foot sports center to be built at 270 Sheffield Street in Mountainside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Pat McCarthy

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 13, 2011
I just read a comment posted by one of the objectors to the proposed sports facility to be built on Sheffield Street in Mountainside. And it's amazing to me how wrong some people can be when they don't take the time to learn the facts. This objector says that the storm water will be a big problem if the facility is built. Did this person even attend a meeting or read the transcripts from the hearings? If so, he/she would have learned that the current situation that exists today will improve shoud this facility be built. The DEP requires, and this was stated by an expert witness (an engineer), that Triboro must improve the storm water situation in order to proceed. And it was clearly stated that this will be done....they have no choice. What is so difficult to comprehend here. Do you want the situtation that exists today to remain or would you like the situation improved?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you like Roselle? Aug 17 newlyweds2015 1
Sex Offender resides next to day care on South ... Aug 16 Jessie 2
department stores zero interest Aug 15 tractorjim 1
News Frank Capece of Cranford Charged With Covering ... (May '13) Aug 1 aliest 4
News RPPD Asking For Help Identifying Possible Burgl... Aug 1 Destroyer07 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Jul 28 J mahoney 294
Oscar Berrios (Sep '15) Jul '16 Curliesue 2

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages