K2 or alternatives
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sherm

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2013
So all of this is illegal now?Can't get it in Spfd. anymore?
Kittie

Burlington, IA

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Zencense in not actually illegal, but because it was under suspicion, they raided ALL the shops, closed most of them down, and even arrested the girls at Draggin' Fire, which is complete bull hockey, but you know, the police don't have to have proof to screw up somebody's life.
Sherm

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Kittie wrote:
Zencense in not actually illegal, but because it was under suspicion, they raided ALL the shops, closed most of them down, and even arrested the girls at Draggin' Fire, which is complete bull hockey, but you know, the police don't have to have proof to screw up somebody's life.
I heard there letting everyone go,for now.
Taxpayer

Burlington, IA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Good grief.. Can't they worry about real crime, instead of things like this..?
Sherm

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!
Amazed

Burlington, IA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I'm unsure with all the crime in town, why our police force are wasting time on things that are grey market or research chemicals?! There's SOOO much other violent crime going on it ridiculous.
Hmmmm

Dubuque, IA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
They didn't raid ALL places
Sherm

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Why did they raid any ..........
Hmmmm

Dubuque, IA

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Intent to smoke, the places that got raided slipped up.
Unfortunate

Kansas City, KS

#10 Jan 31, 2013
It is unfortunate that places are getting raided over stuff like this..
CutiePie

Springfield, MO

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
They didn't raid ALL places
You should contact me
CutiePie

Springfield, MO

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Kittie wrote:
Boo I loved those girls! It was like a bad dream that Thursday.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 4, 2013
If your dumb enough to smoke a research chemical, then hopefully your brain is smart enough to melt and kill you.
CutiePie

Springfield, MO

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Bob_Poundmax wrote:
If your dumb enough to smoke a research chemical, then hopefully your brain is smart enough to melt and kill you.
Your brain is smart enough to melt? That sounds dumb. And if it's already out it's past the research stage.
master

United States

#16 Feb 15, 2013
So if its not illegal where is ut being sold. It is illegal in howell county but not in green so we cant get nome without taking a trip
Any help

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 16, 2013
master wrote:
So if its not illegal where is ut being sold. It is illegal in howell county but not in green so we cant get nome without taking a trip
Any help
Why would anyone knowingly try to help you kill yourself?
master

United States

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Posibly... but if u think its killing me then i wasnt asking u. Im talkin to the other ppl that smoke it and know that it causes no harm. But apparently noone wants to help me out.
Infidel

Mount Pleasant, IA

#19 Mar 1, 2013
I hear if you put a .45 in your mouth and pull the trigger it tastes about the same.

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#20 Mar 1, 2013
master wrote:
Any help
Wow you drive down to Howell County. You must need that stuff bad. I have some friends around there and I believe it is illegal there too. Hope you get over that need of the stuff. Will say a prayer for you
Leigh

United States

#21 Mar 11, 2013
You're the crackheads that have made this town go to shit..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Missing Women Fresh Start (Dec '11) 5 min Bookkeeper 905
Where can I find heroin (Jan '15) 3 hr Derrek 28
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 18 hr Just the facts maam 27,990
Assembly Of God and COPS ( REPENT) Aug 13 rusty 10
Union settlement house neighborhood Aug 11 DCS 1
Is Aaron Sutherland a sleezbag? Aug 11 curious 1
Ricky Dykes sr. (Mar '11) Aug 11 Tweety bird 25

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance