created by: Topix | Aug 3, 2010

Missouri

3,308 votes

August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 505)

Showing posts 10,081 - 10,100 of10,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

So 78% of people who post on message boards vote. I wonder what the 50% of people who don't vote during a general election let alone a primary (around 30%) do on election day?
BillyJoeJimBob

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

I stay home and beat off. It's more productive than voting.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I voted
voted

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

I voted!!!
aur56

Aurora, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

BillyJoeJimBob wrote:
I stay home and beat off. It's more productive than voting.
If you're too lazy to vote ,you have no right to complain about anything regarding the government..Vote or shut up......
voted

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

I voted!
Bob

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Yes
yep

Portageville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

I did!
Tony

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Ive been watching the RNC and its quite interesting to hear the speeches. Im wide open on who I will vote for in November.
Whats YOUR NAME

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Give me wrote:
...someone worth voting for and I'll show up.
This is exactly why we have the wrong people in office. You know?
Whats YOUR NAME

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Nixon4Gov wrote:
So 78% of people who post on message boards vote. I wonder what the 50% of people who don't vote during a general election let alone a primary (around 30%) do on election day?
I can only tell you what they are and are not doing in Marble Hill.
Wait - what ae they doing in Marble Hill, again? Voting for Sheriff in November. Incumbent didn't succeed. Got a new mayor and several other new positions filled. The town is feeling a bit of and election shaking up of sorts, but not a whole bunch pay my mind to it. Think there is only one bar opened on Sunday, but we already know they don't vote on that day. It's part of the Bible Belt - don't we just know. Raining pretty good out there tonight ha Folks.

Wonder how many will be hanging at the lanes - wonder how many are LEO's. Wouldn't it be interesting if the whole world could see what they are doing in your very own real world and .topixcom!
Whats YOUR NAME

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Bob wrote:
Yes
Bob - I notice your address is used by some interesting other's that don't use their own name. Thanks for that Bob. Wonder how many will vote in November. It's not just about the white house, it starts in our own community since that is the only place we ourselves can actually be. It's more important than many realize.
Hillbilly Deluxe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Why would anybody visiting the KN forum give a rat's azz how somebody in Marble Hill voted? These forums should either be statewide or area specific on political topics, otherwise they are a waste of time.

BTW, the democrats should be eradicated from national government like the vermin they are.

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Hillbilly Deluxe wrote:
Why would anybody visiting the KN forum give a rat's azz how somebody in Marble Hill voted? These forums should either be statewide or area specific on political topics, otherwise they are a waste of time.

BTW, the democrats should be eradicated from national government like the vermin they are.
If you can't compete, get rid of the competition. Sounds like GOP strategy 101!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as organized religions and their zealot extremists exist, fighting over who's invisible friend is the best, I'm afraid you will be correct on that one point.
Luckily religions are doing everything they can, to drive members from their ranks in all civilized nations. Growing only in third world countries is hardly what I would consider growth at all.
They are trying to create a New World Order and everyone will have to answer to that government. It is going to happen but I don't plan to be around when it does. Even George W. Bush talked about it. It is in the Bible, so I believe it to be true. It doesn't say New World Order but the meaning is the same.

CHEERS!
Voter

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

If you people want to change the sheriff of Ripley County this year, then get out and vote in November. If you don't believe Ron Barnett is doing a good job, Vote Brian Walker. He will do a great job!
also a voter

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Voter wrote:
If you people want to change the sheriff of Ripley County this year, then get out and vote in November. If you don't believe Ron Barnett is doing a good job, Vote Brian Walker. He will do a great job!
I am voting for Brian Walker

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Yeah
Geez

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

who cares
joe

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,081 - 10,100 of10,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Springfield Forum right now

Search the Springfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 12 min Richard -the real one 4,769
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 26 min Donnie 95,009
Strange disease spreading unable to get diagnosed 3 hr Checks in the mail 3
One religious belief needs to be wiped from the... 8 hr branson home skillet 3
Wood's Attorney Wants Trial Moved 9 hr branson home skillet 4
Gays Better Off Dead? 'Christian' Activist Says So 9 hr Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 70
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 11 hr The Todd 8,473
•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE