First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

Cavite City, Philippines

#1 Jul 31, 2010
has there been any new news in the three missing women? have the police given up?
bob

Cavite City, Philippines

#2 Jul 31, 2010
why not get together a collection to pay for it and dig up the cox parking lot?
just because

Springfield, MO

#3 Jul 31, 2010
Off hand what company poured the lot?

“Resident Husky”

Since: Aug 09

Ralphie

#4 Jul 31, 2010
Maybe they're in the Philippines?
BOB

Cavite City, Philippines

#5 Aug 1, 2010
I DOUBT THEY ARE IN THE PHILIPPINES PUNKEY, IF YOU CANT BE SERIOUS WHY NOT GO TO A JOKE SITE RATHER THAN A SITE ABOUT MISSING PEOPLE WHO SOMEONE LOVES WORRIES ABOUT AND WOULD LIKE SOME CLOSURE, NOT STUPID REMARKS.
incog

Springfield, MO

#6 Aug 1, 2010
Just dont think this is where you'll get any of those things.
bob

Cavite City, Philippines

#7 Aug 1, 2010
Maybe we wont get anything here, but its good to keep people informed of any news that arises. This is a good forum to allow the public to talk about the missing three.

“Resident Husky”

Since: Aug 09

Ralphie

#8 Aug 1, 2010
BOB wrote:
I DOUBT THEY ARE IN THE PHILIPPINES PUNKEY, IF YOU CANT BE SERIOUS WHY NOT GO TO A JOKE SITE RATHER THAN A SITE ABOUT MISSING PEOPLE WHO SOMEONE LOVES WORRIES ABOUT AND WOULD LIKE SOME CLOSURE, NOT STUPID REMARKS.
If you don't like what I have to say, leave, this is a public, open forum and there is no moderation, dumbass.
incog

Springfield, MO

#9 Aug 1, 2010
OK if we can drill under the ocean why can't you core out an area - Doesnt have to be thru the cement - go underneath the lot from the closest side.
incog

Springfield, MO

#10 Aug 1, 2010
If it will ease your mind
incog

Springfield, MO

#11 Aug 1, 2010
Fraction of an inch will give you the sample you need.
bob

Cavite City, Philippines

#13 Aug 1, 2010
ICOG, you are right, it would cost little to core drill a small hole in the concrete, it would cost even less to repair the hole when they were done, I think the SPD is afraid to do it now because if sdomething is found everyone will want to know why they refused to do it for so long. I would like to see the families get some closure, there may be nothing there but it should at least be checked.
bob

Cavite City, Philippines

#14 Aug 1, 2010
Name calling now punky? Grow up.
incog

Springfield, MO

#15 Aug 1, 2010
Like I said 1st go under the cement from the side - but you cant sit back abd expect the city to pay based on speculation. Doubt you'd have much of a problem getting the donations if cash is the issue. Personally, I'd think the company that poured the lot would have no problem rechecking the fact this might have happened on their watch.
Think about it this way - we can stick a camera up a persons colon & use roto ruter's to pull tree roots out of sewer lines. I'm sure those boys can back their work and figure something out.
Word of mouth can make or break a business - who would want to deal with any buisness that might have been a part of covering this up and not be willing to recheck something they might have been a part of.
incog

Springfield, MO

#16 Aug 1, 2010
There might be a way to release the company of liability should they comply. Might even get the job done faster. If you truly feel this is what is needed for closure.
bob

Cavite City, Philippines

#17 Aug 2, 2010
It might or might not give closure, it depends on the results. I agree with you incog, core a small hole then take a look with a remote camera. Im sure the land they dug up in the other county was done on speculation as well. All leads should be checked as far as they can be followed, the one you might not follow through might just be the one to solve the case. Im sure the police have persons of interest, they might even know who did it but do not have enough evidence for charges to be filed, if thats the case they wouldnt release the information to the public. I feel the case should be discussed as much as possible and in as many places as possible. It would take just one good lead to solve it, if no one is talking about it then it might never be solved.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19 May 11, 2014
Punnchy wrote:
Maybe they're in the Philippines?
the group of investigators don't believe that is likely.

“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#20 May 11, 2014
Kangaroo - the real one wrote:
<quoted text>the group of investigators don't believe that is likely.
Punnchy is the typical internet troll. "Bob" who does in fact reside in the Phillipines was just inquiring. That is his right.
wolf

United States

#21 May 11, 2014
Richard, to answer your question, the police probably stopped listening to "tips" about this crime many years ago. They have probably long since known who was involved and pretty well what happened. But no evidence to do anything with, or maybe they know that the real perps are dead, I don't know.

“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#22 May 12, 2014
wolf wrote:
Richard, to answer your question, the police probably stopped listening to "tips" about this crime many years ago. They have probably long since known who was involved and pretty well what happened. But no evidence to do anything with, or maybe they know that the real perps are dead, I don't know.
I don't believe so. Too many reliable and trusted sources tell me otherwise. I think maybe even up to two are very much alive. Maybe more and even more than that who came onto the scene later on.

I'm going to go onto the Springfield N-L site and see if there is anything happening. Much too quiet all of a sudden to my liking. I'm suddenly not hearing from anyone???? What's up with that? Something could be going down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 1 hr HarryDog 15,877
great place to start over Thu alcee arsberry 1
Springfield doesn't have a ghetto or dangerous ... (May '12) Thu alcee arsberry 115
417 rentals (Sep '11) Thu sunni 27
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Thu Wingnut 48
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) Dec 7 FYI 21,973
Drury University women's basketball team (Mar '16) Dec 2 phantomscout 3

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages