larry stark or starks inmate need info

larry stark or starks inmate need info

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Need info

Wentzville, MO

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Larry Stark Starks whatever his name may be is an inmate in potosi prison in march transferred to Farmington mo is due to be released next month. He is currently seeing a friend of mine and she said they are getting married. I am concerned about her. I saw his rap sheet and it's bad. Please help
Need info

Wentzville, MO

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Hello
Need info

Wentzville, MO

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Lol agree ... She is stupid I no... Trying to find info on him heard he was from there, married, THEIF, dope head need to no ASAP

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 May 3, 2013
Anything regarding his marital status, civil, & criminal record is all a matter of public record. Check the County/Municipal Clerk of Courts websites first. They might provide you with some direction. On a different note, it's admirable to go to great lengths to help your friend, but was it necessary to call her stupid? I will concur that her judgement may not be good, but it's not cool to call her that & claim to be her friend. By the way, it's "know", not "no".
Agree

Wentzville, MO

#7 May 8, 2013
Sorry for calling her stupid it was kind of a slang word. I agree it was not the correct term to use I'm just desperate finding out if her children and family are in danger, as I stated before my search has sent me to Springfield mo. I'm not smart at all about searching information I'm just begging for help.

Location hidden

#8 May 9, 2013
Try starting with a Google search of him. They will probably supply you with his a part of his most recent criminal record. That will be a start. Once you know where (what city/county/state) he was prosecuted in & type of offense, you can broaden your search by going to their respective Clerk of Court website for more information on other offenses. Type in his name & request for both Criminal & Civil records to be pulled. His civil record will show if he's been married, divorced, & other civil lawsuits that may have been filed against him (ie bankruptcy, delinquencies, small claims, etc.). Good luck with your research, but more importantly, with how you will be presenting that information to your friend.

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2013
Since your research thus far lead you to Springfield, check out the City of Springfield Clerk of Courts. If that doesn't yield you any results, check the Greene County database. Sorry, I hadn't realized your initial search directed you here.
Convict

United States

#10 May 11, 2013
I'm sure she knows about him, if she's with him, then u should mind your beeswax. People change duh

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2013
Google Ivan Starks jr. And see if this is the same person. His mugshot will be on there. He is a con artist and has Atleast 8 kids.
coughguySdaddy

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2013
I watched Larry for about 2 years in prison. Almost a model inmate..... his choice of women aside he is a decent guy.. I can't speak for him as of late however I only had one problem with Larry and that was his girlfriend at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 5 hr Bookkeeper 24,098
Moving to Springfield from Kansas 7 hr Sunshine 5
Cody Bohmont (Jul '14) 9 hr Babyb 9
the x-spot! (Mar '14) 10 hr Curious 78
President Tump 15 hr TrumpIsPutinsBitch 2
nude clubs (Apr '11) 19 hr Now_What- 17
News 20-Foot Python on the Loose in Ozarks After Pet... Tue guest 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance