Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Bring a life-vest, should Teddy want to take you for an eternal ride in his '68 Oldsmobile.
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you have difficulty understanding the rusting of metals, as well. But then again, you have yet to master remedial toiletry, sippy-cups, or crayons.
Need a boost, little man?
What are you on?
Tomorrow maybe you should just do half?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were to graduate from Harvard Law, then Oxford Medical, have a neuron transplant from an Einstein/Newton donor, and win the Nobel Prize for Physics, you would still be fifty IQ points shy of 'full bowel control' and 'blinking capability'.
You make the term 'vapid' seem like an improvement over your contributions to humankind.
ROFL! The "secret woid" for the day is "vapid." (Find that in "Reader's Digest"?)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
... Tired old women are far more swift ...
Unable to catch any these days, eh?
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
You have two consistent phrases you abuse ad infinitum, and the rest is just juvenile ranting.
'Dance','game-point', and 'I own you'.
I have not seen anyone own so many people since Jefferson Davis was president and George McClellan was getting his ass kicked around Virginia.
The word is 'unfortunately', you dullard. I'd love to make you feel special in that Mr. Rogers sort of way, but truthfully, there are times when blatant idiots must be told—otherwise, they spend their lives running around in their bathrobe complaining about a multitude of voices while pretending to be Queen Elizabeth's babysitter. Now tie your damned sneakers and STFU. You have yet to perfect ordinary, and genetics disallow anything more complex or fruitful.
Madam just how old are you?

Ah the good ole days, you an Army Camp Follower?
A fine working woman.

Did you know Norton back then?
Dynamite

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

What a waste of time this was; seeing queer finders fight for some form of metaphorical trophy. For all humanity, find something else that persuades your time.
Who manages this forum? Such a person would have to be as challenged as the aforementioned.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
How Gumpian.
And stop LOL'ing yourself. It's moronic and presumptively asinine. You cannot forge laughter unless you're writing a sitcom, and you're barely writing a Seussism.
Keep wanking. It's rather pedestrian yet cute.
You cannot see the Forrest for the Gump.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, nice! True as well.
Always thinking about wiping.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
You better explain some of these words to him
I think he believes if he laughs at his own posts he rest of us won't think they are stupid. He is wrong.
Why don't you and "TripleNegative" just check into a motel where you can continue your game of "KissyFace"?
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
You have two consistent phrases you abuse ad infinitum, and the rest is just juvenile ranting.
'Dance','game-point', and 'I own you'.
I have not seen anyone own so many people since Jefferson Davis was president and George McClellan was getting his ass kicked around Virginia.
The word is 'unfortunately', you dullard. I'd love to make you feel special in that Mr. Rogers sort of way, but truthfully, there are times when blatant idiots must be told—otherwise, they spend their lives running around in their bathrobe complaining about a multitude of voices while pretending to be Queen Elizabeth's babysitter. Now tie your damned sneakers and STFU. You have yet to perfect ordinary, and genetics disallow anything more complex or fruitful.
Oh Your Nortons Mother...
Hello...do you know where your son Norton is?

since he's always yelling "the sky is falling" Hopefully that rock that fell out of space yesterday ...landed on him?

so quiet now ...lovely really!
General Sherman

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot see the Forrest for the Gump.
hahahaha
Game Point

“Samuel — Fondren”

Since: Oct 12

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

General Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you on?
Tomorrow maybe you should just do half?
Have you ever considered sobriety? It's all the rage.

I suppose you failed Science 101 with Old Yeller?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Annie W wrote:
Let's see and what have the Dems. done for our country lately. We have Obama Care that imposes hidden taxes on the American people which was rammed down our throats. They spent tax dollars on Solendra and other alternative energy companies that have all went bankrupt. They are now trying to take away our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. They are trying to regulate what kind of foods we can eat. They want to raise taxes. They gave themselves raises and then turned around and distributed out free phones to those on gov. assistance all from taxpayer money. This country has over 49 million people on some form of gov. assistance and it is rising everyday. There is less than that paying in taxes. How long do you think it is going to take before America goes bankrupt and nobody will get any assistance even those that have earn the right to recieve it. Then what state will this country be in. How are the people that have been recieving assistance going to react. I'll tell you. They will be the first to attack the gov. and dems. for making them dependent in the first place. At which time the dems. are going to want to have their second amendment right to protect themselves from the mass ugliness and choas they themselves created. Now if we do not raise the debt ceiling. Increase taxes across the board minamally. Close all tax loopholes within the system. Stop the free give aways. Such as phones. Get rid of Obama Care. Put restrictions on who can recieve welfare put them on a time limit in which they will not recieve assistance. Only give entitlements to those that have worked and paid into them. Cut gov. wages and benefits down to what the average taxpayer recieves. Quit stimulating the economy by printing more money and flooding the market with it. Raise intrest rates so the dollar grows in value. Then and only then will we have a chance of not going bankrupt. I hope the repulicans stick to what they've promised. Otherwise we will not succeed in a balanced budget.
"I hope the repulicans stick to what they've promised."

Bankrupting the nation by refusing to start balancing the budget, and continuing to reduce the credit rating of the US?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

General Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Your Nortons Mother...
Hello...do you know where your son Norton is?
since he's always yelling "the sky is falling" Hopefully that rock that fell out of space yesterday ...landed on him?
so quiet now ...lovely really!
Not witty nor sane. Care to try again, or is this your final impotent answer? You're dumber than Old Yeller, and that was considered to be improbable, if not downright impossible.

You're ordinary and childish. Deal within those limitations.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
He will get tired, run out of strained peas, or be called out to recess eventually. I am just surprised he can hold the laptop right-side up. If not for his Tourette's and multiple personalities, he would be both mute and alone.
Have you ever considered a job writing your sick humor for Jay Leno?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that you are of the opinion that Africa is a consonant, and that your lower intestine is a vowel, but your biggest error is thinking you sound like a genius when parroting a moron.
Wrong! "GOP an Ocean of STUPID" never parroted you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOP an Ocean of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of "Africa as a country"... you mean Sarah Palin?
You should take a note form her... and quit while you can...Hmmm???
Game Point
Agree! GAME POINT!

Of course, these days, Sarah Palin can "quit while (she) can," or be fired from "Fox News" when she won't.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

General Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
Game Point
Yep, there are three dullards and they're all sharing the same PC, the same lame quips, the same vacuous vocabulary, and the same lithium-laced cannabis.

Methinks the 'three of you' called the other fifteen voices in your head for immediate reinforcements, and they sent out the best impersonation of Custer available.

You'll need more help. You're barely adequate for juvenile ranting and lame 'game-point euphemisms'. Have you considered using Old Yeller's source? Rent-A-Dullard? He will fit nicely next to your Port-O-Let, and match your fluorescent 'bong-water decorating theme'.

Liberals are so damned cute when that vein on their forehead begins throbbing like a midget's penis in an Obama Brothel.

Keep trying. You're bound to hit the corner of Juvenile and Lame before sundown.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Annie W wrote:
Well, If the GOP is an ocean of stupid. Then Dems. are a universe of insanity and that is a fact.
Did they let you out for the weekend, "Annie," or did you just find the computer in the resident's game room?

“Samuel — Fondren”

Port Byte Me Doofus, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered a job writing your sick humor for Jay Leno?
Have you considered writing your juvenile diatribes for Beavis and Butthead Does San Francisco? You might get witty by accident, eventually Old Yeller, yet if I were you, I would not hold my breath unless you look fetching in blue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Springfield Forum right now

Search the Springfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
X spot (Jun '13) 25 min Watch wife get it 10
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 28 min Rusty 6,167
Where's some good local fishing holes? (May '09) 48 min Jason 40
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 1 hr yasi 8,652
Woman gets 20-year sentence for shooting husband (Mar '07) 16 hr Linda 10
Ozark Mountain Kids/Gifts (Sweat Shop) (Nov '13) 22 hr Jane 5
Springfield doesn't have a ghetto or dangerous ... (May '12) Mon Bedell 78
•••
•••