Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Comments (Page 3,382)

Showing posts 67,621 - 67,640 of95,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>How you been Chilli? I have been busy of late and am just getting some time to spend on here. I was thinking of leading this new troll around a bit and then cutting them off cold turkey. It seems appropriate with the holiday coming up.
If I don't get a chance to chat with you before then, have a Great Thanksgiving.
Don't cut me off, sugar. I need your hateful loving! Wait, I thought you said earlier I wasn't new on here! Make up your mind, sweetie. Stick to one story and quit flip flopping! You are getting me confused! ROFL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Happy birthday. Some people do. I don't subscribe to either party. You don't have to committ to one either. There are issues like the 2nd Amendment that I am very conservative about, while there are other issues like the a government safety net that I would be called liberal for.
I am against religion being brought into politics and my take is that there are a small, powerful and significant part of the Republican party that would just as soon establish a Christian theocracy in this country. Despite my beliefs, I find this wrong and against what our founders sought to build.
Your views will change as you get older as well. Oddly, I was very conservative at your age and have drifted to the middle since. This is not common for males and usually men tend to become more conservative as they age.
For me the bottom line is that I don't see government as a panacea, but I do recognize the value that it has given us. People want guarantees and there are none.
Hope that helps for whatever it was worth.
You DEFINITELY lied on this one!!! LMAO You haven't drifted to the middle, sugar. You voted for Obama, and that is as far left as one can get! Tell me some more lies! I get turned on just reading your posts, honey!!! "Common for males"? Are you saying you are not manly? Are you getting a sex change, love? LMAO Talk vulgar to me, bash me, give me what you have, you studly gender transforming liberal! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
They'd have to have been originally alive to be having death spasms now, don't you think? Some CON mutts here seem to be having a much tougher time dealing with the recent DEM Landslide than others. That said, none appear to be dealing with Mitt's political implosion very well. So much big CON talk pre-11/06/12. So much whining since then.
Sadly, I won't be able to vote for any of them on the sportsmanship trophy. LOL
There is a sportsmanship trophy? Wow, when did they start this? ROFL

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

GOP Death Spiral wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Chilli...the RepubliCANT's have competely LOST IT...anyway you can look at it...no pretending now,they are lying and dying!!!!!!!!
I'm enjoying watching these NeoCONs death spasm's
hahahahaha
That is all it amounts to is people that called everyone else crazy, melting down and showing us who really is crazy. Again.

I was reminded of Dawgs quote about telling a lie often enough it becomes the truth. A friend and I were visiting and he mentioned the oft quoted comment about how Obama's birth certificate contains the description African American when that phrase wasn't invented until a few years later. My thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him. I didn't know how to tell him that the description "African American" is not found anywhere on Obama's birth certificate. He is intelligent and educated, yet the repeating of a lie got by his defenses and became part of his knowledge about the President. Even now, the extreme, hardcore right is practicing the lie and repeat game in hopes that it will get enough believing any new lies for 2016. That and I truly think some of them are just mentally ill.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

My thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him.

For those that aren't intelligent enough to recognize a mistake in a post, I will herewith make a correction. I know many neoconservatives won't understand the admission of a mistake and correction of it, but it is what normal people do.

The line should have been written; "He thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him."

Just in case, I will mention that I do accept all the evidence that shows Obama's correct birth as being in the United States. I have seen no substantive evidence that refutes this. It was no Freudian mistake, just a simple contextual error that low brows will run with.
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>That is all it amounts to is people that called everyone else crazy, melting down and showing us who really is crazy. Again.
I was reminded of Dawgs quote about telling a lie often enough it becomes the truth. A friend and I were visiting and he mentioned the oft quoted comment about how Obama's birth certificate contains the description African American when that phrase wasn't invented until a few years later. My thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him. I didn't know how to tell him that the description "African American" is not found anywhere on Obama's birth certificate. He is intelligent and educated, yet the repeating of a lie got by his defenses and became part of his knowledge about the President. Even now, the extreme, hardcore right is practicing the lie and repeat game in hopes that it will get enough believing any new lies for 2016. That and I truly think some of them are just mentally ill.
You silly goose....Obama won't be running in 2016, so his fake birth certificate won't matter anymore! LMAO It's cool you like to talk about it though! Why do you feel the need to defend it? If it's a lie, then there IS no defense!! LMAO But you are good at lying, so naturally you WOULD feel the need to defend it! Lie some more to me, sweetie! Pour some sugar on me....in the name of love, baby! LMAO
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
My thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him.
For those that aren't intelligent enough to recognize a mistake in a post, I will herewith make a correction. I know many neoconservatives won't understand the admission of a mistake and correction of it, but it is what normal people do.
The line should have been written; "He thought that even though this evidence showed Obama wasn't born here, it didn't matter to him."
Just in case, I will mention that I do accept all the evidence that shows Obama's correct birth as being in the United States. I have seen no substantive evidence that refutes this. It was no Freudian mistake, just a simple contextual error that low brows will run with.
Liar liar, pants on fire! LMAO Bash me like you use to, baby!:)
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Marshfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
If it's evidence, then it is PROOF!!!! LMAO

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/eviden...

You might want to retract your statement, love!:) You don't want your liberal buddies disowning you! ROFL
dem or repub

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Happy birthday. Some people do. I don't subscribe to either party. You don't have to committ to one either. There are issues like the 2nd Amendment that I am very conservative about, while there are other issues like the a government safety net that I would be called liberal for.

I am against religion being brought into politics and my take is that there are a small, powerful and significant part of the Republican party that would just as soon establish a Christian theocracy in this country. Despite my beliefs, I find this wrong and against what our founders sought to build.

Your views will change as you get older as well. Oddly, I was very conservative at your age and have drifted to the middle since. This is not common for males and usually men tend to become more conservative as they age.

For me the bottom line is that I don't see government as a panacea, but I do recognize the value that it has given us. People want guarantees and there are none.

Hope that helps for whatever it was worth.
Thanks!!

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

dem or repub wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!!
You're welcome.

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I don't have my original birth certificate, I'm a little worried I might have been placed as an infant as a communist plant.
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

There are 3 people who's careers have finally ended on November 6, 2012. Karl Rove, Newt Gingrich and Grover Norquist.

The threat signing a pledge to American's for Tax Reform is revealed for what it always was - a paper tiger. 95% of Republicans signed onto this idiocy fearing the loss of money to campaign for their election, so they signed got the money and they lost anyway.

We're not in favor of abolishing Norquist. We just want to shrink him down to the size where we can drown him in the bathtub.
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Well, well, it looks like it's Grover, and not Big Bird, who is possibly getting the ax.
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Dear Grover ...
Now Who is the poopy head?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
GOPs Death Spiral

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

It is high time that America flatly rejected cancers like Grover Norquist in American Politics.

We simply cannot have elected officials taking orders from ideological thugs.

roll over grover its over

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Tim Wilson wrote:
I don't have my original birth certificate, I'm a little worried I might have been placed as an infant as a communist plant.
What kind of plant? Garden variety or industrial?
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of plant? Garden variety or industrial?
Now, Dan....can't you read? They already put an adjective there....COMMUNIST PLANT! Come on, doll, I know you have had a long day, but golly! In addition, you forgot to use vulgarity, sweetie! ROFL
You_are_STILL_Ly ing

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

GOPs Death Spiral wrote:
Dear Grover ...
Now Who is the poopy head?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Poopy head? You usually are MUCH MORE vulgar than that. What's the problem....have you gotten soft on us? LOL

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I think that the idea that Hispanics will automatically vote for a candidate just because he is Hispanic is condescending to the Hispanic population of this country.
Norton

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Been gone for a while and I just now realized how many sick, twisted idiots that are on here. I'm talkin' about Liberals!

I mean people they sound like they have no education at all..........and absolutely no common sense!

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,621 - 67,640 of95,002
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••