Hate Hoaxes Promoting Fake Victimhood

Hate Hoaxes Promoting Fake Victimhood

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Billy

United States

#1 Sep 17, 2012
The title is, of course, feseitious, I am not offering hate crimes, or suggestiing the commission of them.

This article is about the (manufactured) narrative being spun by gay activist to exaggerate and distort the magnitude of threat faced by gays in order to expediate, rush the gay rights process being forced on us all.

http://wweek.com/portland/article-3799-the_pe ...- here Portland gay activist Azelea Cooley staged, manufactured her own elaborate victimization. Lesbian, black, and wheelchair-bound, she was caught by police victimizing herself- completely free of her wheelchair restraints. She could be seen as a martyr, in her wheelchair at the front of the gay pride parade.

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-08-21/justice/ju ...- here, lesbian Charlie Rogers fakes her own ghastly hate crime, something she premeditated 4 days prior on facebook, to promote, to synthesize rather, the "Oppressed victim" narrative that is so crucial a public-relations tool for gleaming sympathy from lawmakers and the public at large for gays to attain the entitlement status they've been after for so long. Apparently, it's not coming fast enough, so these activists have to rachet up a notch their sophisticated falsehoods - the thing that is the backbone of gay activism.

Gay activists have desperately needed another Matthew Shepherd (Made a martyr for victimized gays everywhere for supposedly being murdered for his sexuality, but in reality had the bad fortune of running into a meth-head on a week-long drug-and-robbing binge, who tried to kill a straight guy after killing Shepherd. Talk about a manufactured narrative.)So, since things aren't as bad for gays as they need everyone to believe, they manufacture the next Matthew Shepherd themselves.

I understand gays are an oppressed minority, but there are more noble and rightious ways of promoting your victimhood. Don't fake it, people.

Martyrs can't be manufactured. Either members of your group face authentic, noble suffering, or they don't. Stop lying.

And in this story, a young man is literally doing flips in support of gay rights. Unfortunately he lied about how he sustained the injuries from doing back flips, chalking it up to homophobia. Another failed PR attempt at a manufactured crisis:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/08/jose ...
Billy

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Something wrong with that huffington post link? Here's the fake hate crime story:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/09/13...

“Resident Husky”

Since: Aug 09

Ralphie

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Just because a couple of people faked their own hate crimes doesn't speak for everyone....how sad that you'd actually believe that.
SuZ

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Punnchy wrote:
Just because a couple of people faked their own hate crimes doesn't speak for everyone....how sad that you'd actually believe that.
Just exactly how low is your IQ ??
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#5 Sep 18, 2012
By the look of things, pretty sure it tops yours ya "SuZ wanna be".

“Resident Husky”

Ralphie

#6 Sep 18, 2012
SuZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just exactly how low is your IQ ??
About 10 times higher then yours.
SuZ

Haslet, TX

#7 Sep 18, 2012
Punnchy wrote:
<quoted text>About 10 times higher then yours.
Learn to spell then
Billy

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2012
And from my own inner-circle of young relatives and their school friends, I was able to confirm yet another young gay kid who was faking and lying about his own oppression to school officials and the Media to get granted special privileges in school. I cannot, for legal reasons, say who exactly. I confronted him about it in public, and he called the police on ME - simply for mild criticism about the shame he brought to that school.

“Resident Husky”

Ralphie

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Billy wrote:
And from my own inner-circle of young relatives and their school friends, I was able to confirm yet another young gay kid who was faking and lying about his own oppression to school officials and the Media to get granted special privileges in school. I cannot, for legal reasons, say who exactly. I confronted him about it in public, and he called the police on ME - simply for mild criticism about the shame he brought to that school.
That's still not a big enough of a case to think that it would ever pass as the actions of all.
cometland

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Hate crime laws are an affront to the legal system. The proper application of them does nothing to diminish crime, while a misapplication of them can only diminish the civil rights of the accused.
Wheres the quotes

Springfield, MO

#11 Sep 19, 2012
Did ya get your daddy to write that for you ELMHURST ?
cometland

United States

#12 Sep 20, 2012
Wheres the quotes wrote:
Did ya get your daddy to write that for you ELMHURST ?
I think you were trying to be witty, but came up a bit short. Anything useful to add, or is this whole thing too "grown-up" for you?

“Resident Husky”

Ralphie

#13 Sep 22, 2012
cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you were trying to be witty, but came up a bit short. Anything useful to add, or is this whole thing too "grown-up" for you?
You have no room to talk about things being useful when posting.
ralphie saeed

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Punnchy wrote:
<quoted text>You have no room to talk about things being useful when posting.
Was that useful??

“Resident Husky”

Ralphie

#15 Sep 22, 2012
ralphie saeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that useful??
Yep, showed you your place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drury University women's basketball team (Mar '16) 14 hr phantomscout 3
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 16 hr Matt suchean 15,770
the x-spot! (Mar '14) 20 hr Kevin 45
Lisha Masters: irrational and dangerous (Apr '12) Thu Broken System 24
OCH Emergency Health Care Services (Nov '13) Wed Holderfunb89 2
Katie Webb (Sep '15) Wed Holderfunb89 12
is this a bad part of springfield? (Feb '11) Nov 30 Longstroke 18

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance