herbal incense, sachet
MrsTrish

Sparta, MO

#88 May 29, 2013
Concerned wrote:
What is the matter with you people? First don't you care what this crap does to your body and your brain? Second why would you come to an open forum and discuss "illegal" activity? Do you not have a moral compass?
I hope for each and everyone of you that you are not parents of children. I hope you are not just kids yourselves. I hope it turns out that you are all just a bunch of less than intelligent people!
I hope you find greater joys in life than killing yourself slowly.
Moral high ground? How dare you preach moral high ground, when prohibition of a plant has lead to the creation of these substances, that are far more harmful than the plant they are attempting to mimic.

If you at any point in your life has agreed that cannabis prohibition is an"good" thing you are directly responsible for the K2 and other chemicals being invented and sold.

I hope sincerely that you take a rational look at cannabis prohibition and realize that those who believe in throwing people in cages, or forcing them to use much more harmful substances like alcohol or synthetic spices is a horrible outcome.

sis

Joplin, MO

#89 May 30, 2013
CutiePie wrote:
Im down for finding out any place that has it but you all need to keep it to e-mails on the locations cuz thats how there getting caught up by you guys throwing out names on this site which everytime we post a new comment our topic goes to the top for everyone to see including any cops trying to investigate on locations. You need to know a place leave ur e-mail. If you may know a place and wanna share leave your e-mail. Please so we can all keep enjoying!:)
Amen cutie pie ily somebody out there has some brains about themselves
waiting

Lenexa, KS

#90 Jun 1, 2013
Anything yet.
jimmy

Kansas City, MO

#91 Jun 5, 2013
Email me someone im looking [email protected]
ica

Medina, OH

#92 Jun 12, 2013
Anyone know any places I'm lookin email me at [email protected]
jpc

United States

#93 Jun 12, 2013
Email me [email protected]
mr incense

United States

#94 Jun 14, 2013
I can supply highest grade herbal incense . I guarantee satisfaction. Can ship.discreetly to you location., western union, paypal, or COD. Email me for more info. [email protected]
mr incense

United States

#95 Jun 21, 2013
Email me to pkace an order. Im legit will overnigh or 2-3 dau ship. Product is super strong. I have reviews writen on topix post about my product. Im legit.
please email me

Ava, MO

#96 Jun 25, 2013
[email protected]

please email me some locations
Katcrazy

Springfield, MO

#99 Jul 10, 2013
What about Cosmic Fish?
help

United States

#100 Jul 21, 2013
Does anybody know if bilbos has anything today. They keep telling me to come back tomoro but im sick of wasting gas for nothing. And the douches wont talk about it over the phone
sis

Houston, TX

#101 Jul 23, 2013
help wrote:
Does anybody know if bilbos has anything today. They keep telling me to come back tomoro but im sick of wasting gas for nothing. And the douches wont talk about it over the phone
hi hun I heard Bilbo's will be out for 2 weeks my husband went in and talked to one of the girls just yesterday.
sis

Houston, TX

#102 Jul 23, 2013
help wrote:
leave me your phone number on my email I may be able to help you [email protected] would like to talk to you in person or on the phone before I give you any information.
help

United States

#103 Jul 24, 2013
Alright i guess ill try back in a few weeks. I have a problem with leaving my number on a random email. Im sure you mean good but its a crazy world ya know. Thanks though
sis

Tulsa, OK

#104 Jul 25, 2013
MrsTrish wrote:
<quoted text>
Moral high ground? How dare you preach moral high ground, when prohibition of a plant has lead to the creation of these substances, that are far more harmful than the plant they are attempting to mimic.
If you at any point in your life has agreed that cannabis prohibition is an"good" thing you are directly responsible for the K2 and other chemicals being invented and sold.
I hope sincerely that you take a rational look at cannabis prohibition and realize that those who believe in throwing
people in cages, or forcing them to use much more
harmful substances like alcohol or synthetic spices is a horrible outcome.
b**** you don't know what you're talking abouthe sings help people help people eat stay aliveyou should never say anything about something you don't know about the dumb b****
MLD

United States

#105 Aug 3, 2013
Does anyone know if bilbo's has any in stock now? I'm new in the area and have had a hard time finding a place that sells fake.
MrsTrish

Ozark, MO

#106 Aug 4, 2013
sis wrote:
<quoted text>b**** you don't know what you're talking abouthe sings help people help people eat stay aliveyou should never say anything about something you don't know about the dumb b****
I really think you should take a moment and read my post again.

I blame the popularity if the synthetic drugs on those who still believe cannabis should be illegal.

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing.
HummingBird

Joplin, MO

#107 Aug 4, 2013
Im looking as well. A Spfd local place or person, or if anyone knows a trusted online shop? Information will be greatly appreciated.
HummingBird

Joplin, MO

#108 Aug 4, 2013
salts and powders preferred

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#109 Aug 5, 2013
I'm looking too. Contact below:

https://twitter.com/NotANarcCop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 16 min Richard The Real One 11,878
Crossdressers in springfield want to talk (Mar '15) 11 hr Cindy 10
Drew Garrison (Mar '15) 11 hr Barney 10
Erin Lynch Springfield Missouri 22 hr carlcarl21 1
Where's some good local fishing holes? (May '09) Sun Kfischer 52
Firehouse Sports Bar Jun 22 Delilah 1
Mark Edward Sager Jun 22 Raymond 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages