herbal incense, sachet
Cutie Pie

Springfield, MO

#26 Mar 7, 2013
It's not about them having info that will stick like these topix. Thats retarded as you say but why the hell, they would have any benfit of contacting you is dumb in my opinion. But throwing names out definatly gives them a arrow of where to go Plus im sure it pisses the retailers off and makes them more nervous to have there name thrown out there. Just take Big Worms for example they had it....someone posted there name and they took it off the shelves, said they had to play it safe now. But ive decided if it's not Zencense i dont really wanna mess with it...So heres your damn places enjoy em till this site gets viewed by a cop trying to find a case to move up in the force. Merlins Madhouse...Zach's Scooters...Star Mart. Won't post place that carry my fav. sorry I have always found these places on my own...and we used to have Cosmic Fish, Cofee Shop next door, Eddies Headies and Doobies, Kopesetic Draggin fire, Bilbo's, Big worm Mad Hatter, Trendz Plus Many more , all places we used to visit before people blasted them with too much info sharing!
hhhhhhhh

Ozark, MO

#27 Mar 8, 2013
CutiePie wrote:
Im down for finding out any place that has it but you all need to keep it to e-mails on the locations cuz thats how there getting caught up by you guys throwing out names on this site which everytime we post a new comment our topic goes to the top for everyone to see including any cops trying to investigate on locations. You need to know a place leave ur e-mail. If you may know a place and wanna share leave your e-mail. Please so we can all keep enjoying!:)
and you never email anyone so hush your mouth
Smoky

Springfield, MO

#28 Mar 8, 2013
Yes, I would enjoy purchasing illegal substances available anywhere inside the city limits. Please send me a confidential e-mail with the locations. [email protected] Thank you for your cooperation.
Cutie Pie

Springfield, MO

#29 Mar 8, 2013
hhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
and you never email anyone so hush your mouth
Uhhh, you "would" know. Do I need to poste when I e-mail somebody or respond to one?
Cutie Pie

Springfield, MO

#30 Mar 8, 2013
Smoky wrote:
Yes, I would enjoy purchasing illegal substances available anywhere inside the city limits. Please send me a confidential e-mail with the locations. [email protected] Thank you for your cooperation.
"ha ha" : l
wow

Ozark, MO

#31 Mar 9, 2013
Cutie Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh, you "would" know. Do I need to poste when I e-mail somebody or respond to one?
when I put my email up and you never email i should know, yes. dumbass
CutiePie

Springfield, MO

#32 Mar 9, 2013
Out of the 2 emails that where left I did reply and not cuz I neeeded to or said I would anywhere in my messages but to be nice so don't understand why your so hateful.
wow

Ozark, MO

#33 Mar 9, 2013
[email protected]

it was three emails and i apologize for being hateful. I was wrong and it was innappropriate
Grizz

Glenwood, IA

#34 Mar 10, 2013
Any novelty powder still on the market in town? I have been out of the game for a while
if anybody has any info... [email protected]
Rainbow RayZ

Springfield, MO

#35 Mar 16, 2013
I SELL WTF 4G, OMG 4G, GORILLA DRO 3G, AND JOKER 4G. ALL LEGAL AND POTENT BLENDS.. I HAVE SOME OF THE BEST PRICES!!!!!! LOCATED OUT OF SPPRINGFIELD MISSOURI, BUT CAN SHIP ANY WHERE IN THE USA. ALL 4G PACKS ARE $25.00 EACH OR 2 FOR $45 OR 3 FOR $60. CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL... [email protected] Thanks and I have an unlimited supply so if you are interested let me know. Money Back Gauranteed. I have it all the time and tons to sell.

Since: Mar 13

Springfield

#36 Mar 18, 2013
Crackheads.
dove

Burlington, IA

#37 Mar 31, 2013
Joe wrote:
I know of places in Springfield
where in springfield
Niki

Springfield, MO

#38 Mar 31, 2013
Your crazy that shit ain't no good for you! And yeah the cops smarter than u think they will shut it down if u run your mouth personally I don't care either way Because god grows the stuff
Niki

Springfield, MO

#39 Mar 31, 2013
SMOKE THE REAL STUFF
common sense

Springfield, MO

#40 Apr 3, 2013
Niki wrote:
SMOKE THE REAL STUFF
Some of us have jobs that test us and we can't smoke the real stuff dammit
spockazoolou

Kansas City, MO

#42 Apr 3, 2013
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us have jobs that test us and we can't smoke the real stuff dammit
Word...
Looking

Springfield, MO

#43 Apr 20, 2013
Anyone know where anything is tonight.
facts

United States

#44 Apr 23, 2013
Is there any zenbio in town yet
to facts

Springfield, MO

#45 Apr 23, 2013
Yes, but you'll have to find it like everyone else....sorry at least you know now.
to to facts

United States

#46 Apr 24, 2013
Kinda hard when all the stores ie to me and told me last thurs they wud have some wed and still dont. Id like to call these places out so hopfully they get busted for waisting me gas.. screw them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stan Looney 3 hr Rusty 2
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 4 hr Rusty 11,486
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 6 hr Rusty 21,604
Springfield Police ( REPENT ) Sun Connor D 6
shelly jones May 27 Constrictor 3
portable storage building permit? May 27 Constrictor 1
Wanting Old Wire Corn Cribs (Jul '09) May 27 G Scott Price 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages