herbal incense, sachet
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
master

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
I know all the stores got raided and shut down a while back and everybody was released, so is there anywhere open now selling? Are they in the same locations?
CutiePie7

Springfield, MO

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Let me know if you have any luck.
master

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Will do and u let me know if u have any luck. Im sure someone in springfield has some but since the cops are a holes noone will tell
danni

Nixa, MO

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Big Worm in Nixa
Bilbos in Springfield
burner

Mount Vernon, MO

#5 Feb 17, 2013
danni wrote:
Big Worm in Nixa
Bilbos in Springfield
no they don't not anymore as of yesterday
master

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Who dont anymore bilbos or the place in nixa
a_pierce

Mountain Grove, MO

#7 Feb 19, 2013
i live in mtn.grove the closestplace i have found is in camdenton thats 1.5 hrs from here where springfield is 45 mins lol so if there is a place that b awesome to let us know ! thank you
master

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Whats the name of the place in camdenton. Do u know what kind they sell and the price???
Joe

Richards, MO

#10 Feb 25, 2013
I know of places in Springfield
master

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Okay. Um can u share the knowledge?
CutiePie

Springfield, MO

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Im down for finding out any place that has it but you all need to keep it to e-mails on the locations cuz thats how there getting caught up by you guys throwing out names on this site which everytime we post a new comment our topic goes to the top for everyone to see including any cops trying to investigate on locations. You need to know a place leave ur e-mail. If you may know a place and wanna share leave your e-mail. Please so we can all keep enjoying!:)
Herb

Springfield, MO

#15 Feb 28, 2013
That place behind Sonic on Campbell is back in business again, but you have to know the secret knock or they won't open the door.
MadeInChina

Kansas City, MO

#17 Mar 5, 2013
Hmu, sounds like I'm a couple hours away , but three are always options. [email protected]
master

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Leave our email? Are u a cop. By leaving our eamil we are no longer anonamys. I would mever leave my email...by the way the cops already know the places that sell it its not that hard to see a bucnh of fiends hanging around a head shop.
CutiePie

Springfield, MO

#19 Mar 5, 2013
No, not a damn cop. Smoke it just like eveybody else..and would like to keep it that way. If they find the shop then they can see that, yes. Lets not make it any easier on them by throwing out names. "Come on."
Darin

Springfield, MO

#20 Mar 5, 2013
[email protected] email me please with info.
CutiePie

Springfield, MO

#22 Mar 6, 2013
Herb wrote:
That place behind Sonic on Campbell is back in business again, but you have to know the secret knock or they won't open the door.
]

Not true
Herb

Leesburg, GA

#23 Mar 6, 2013
You must not know the secret knock.
master

United States

#24 Mar 7, 2013
Shave and a haircut???
master

United States

#25 Mar 7, 2013
CutiePie wrote:
No, not a damn cop. Smoke it just like eveybody else..and would like to keep it that way. If they find the shop then they can see that, yes. Lets not make it any easier on them by throwing out names. "Come on."
surely the information cops obtain from topix hardly outweighs the information they recieve from paid informants. Seriously, leave an email then bygod the cops have a way of contacting you. And who wants that right. I assure u everytime these stores get busted isnt from what some random said on a trashtalk site. Agreed?. This was a rather simple qurstion from the start but since most are just so dam paranoid about losing what they smoke again they all have to beat around the bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 1 min Rusty 13,722
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 11 min Richard the Real One 21,663
Judge Holden (Apr '06) 11 hr Billy long 26
News The pastor who could (Mar '08) Sat Eldo 24
snitch (Aug '13) Aug 20 BBQ 60
What happen to Suzie, Stacy, and Sherill? Aug 17 Richard The Real ... 3
News 08.16- SPS Allows Satan Club42 mins ago Aug 17 missourigal1954 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance