First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MWalker

Nixa, MO

#21 Feb 10, 2013
You could not be more wrong! Cantrell's Patriot Homes went out of their way to help us. Even replaced a ceiling fan 16 months after we had bought the house. He also added more insulation to my home after I had asked him to check it.
Homeowner wrote:
These people are the worst people I have ever had to work with. They are inconsiderate and build cheap houses. Do NOT buy from Cantrell, he is a worthless and selfish builder.
shayla

Ozark, MO

#22 Jul 24, 2013
Horrible. Their homes are made so cheap. The walls are unbelievably thin and they have the cheapest appliances you can find. Had to run my dishwasher twice just to get them somewhat clean.
VETERAN

Springfield, MO

#23 Jan 14, 2014
They are crooks RYAN would steal from his own mother. Patriot homes ha how about take advantage of disabled veterans and families. Go ahead you have barked up the wrong tree when I am done, you will be bankrupt.
Out East

Mesa, AZ

#24 Jul 8, 2014
We r planning on building in a subdivision Cantrell is building in, we figure because he buys in bulk, and maybe use one of his plans, we would get a better deal on a quote. We know of no other builders in the area, any suggestions?
HOMEOWNER

Joplin, MO

#25 Jul 14, 2014
has anyone ever thought of bringing up a law suit against him? when we bought our house it was supposed to be a 1200 sq. ft house turned out to be a 1100. Our ac unit is one size to small for the sq footage, our hall shower had a hole punched in the water line and they just put some caulk over it and drywalled over it.(realized as i was taking a shower a few years later when all of a sudden the paint was bubbling then shooting water everywhere. The floor in our babies room has a board that isn't even attached to the floor joist. Also we were told that all the houses in our neighborhood were going to be brick front and after about 10 or so houses all of a sudden they started being half brick and half siding. We were supposed to have individual mail boxes and now we have mailbox clusters. after the first year a giant round dead spot appered in our front yard and all of a sudden we realized there is a man hole in our yard that was sodded over. Need less to say we are not impressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 56 min Miss Marples 9,819
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obama Bitches 97,285
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 12 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 14 hr Go Blue Forever 590
the robb family 19 hr Kat 3
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 20 hr dale417 8,971
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
Springfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Springfield Jobs

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Springfield News, Events & Info