Reboot

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Ok, lets try this again. Would anyone like to comment on this subject? Does anyone have any opinions, or reasonable speculation? Does anyone have any clue as to what may have happened to them? If so, please feel free to comment.
SuZ - once again

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Just a thought ... We hear how people who kill sometimes take objects to re-live the experience.
I wonder if this over the top , nonstop 20 + year obsession, is just another way to keep this act as a way for the perp/s to relive it . If so all this attention only feeds their needs . What they wouldn't want is to lose the fame they no longer hear or read through the media .
@Bartt .
Just take reassurance in knowing be it your Mother (lost , missing , murdered), and your sister ... neither would ever want to be without the other! So let the responsible party take that ! No matter the outcome was, there is nothing you can do to change that . You fkd up b/c these two will alway be together. So in the end - they actually won what truly matters and that was each other .
My compassion for your loss goes deep and I speak from experience . You are way too close to in anyway be involved .
It's time to stop living yesterday and start livIng what you have left of today . Acceptance does come but you can never achieve that level until you leave this in the past and no longer feed into all these scenarios of what might or might not have happened .

People let these people heal ! There comes a time for acceptance . Let these families heal .
Truth is .. If the men in Va. Picked through this case with a fine tooth comb ... It's time to stay out of these families businesses .

“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Reboot wrote:
Ok, lets try this again. Would anyone like to comment on this subject? Does anyone have any opinions, or reasonable speculation? Does anyone have any clue as to what may have happened to them? If so, please feel free to comment.
I have no clue where their remains are. It is entirely possible that nothing will ever be found. However, I am relatively certain that the police and other LE agencies know who participated and generally what took place.

They were probably taken between approximately 3:30 AM and 5:00 AM when objects would visible to the naked eye even though sunrise did not occur until 5:53 AM that morning. This period of time is called "civil sunrise" and there are tables that give the precise time on that particular day.

The time can be fixed through extrapolation of known events. The girls left Battlefield at about 2:20 AM. It was 11.6 miles to the Delmar resident; putting them there at about 2:45 AM. Taking into account the time to take things from their vehicles; preparing for bed, etc., puts the first likely time at about 3:30 AM. They had to be taken before 5:00 AM or be seen by passers-by.

A van was almost certainly used and the probable way out of town was Cherry to the general vicinity of Rogersville. That would have been the quickest and least likely way for them to have been seen.

There is no way to know if Sherrill was taken at the same time as she could have been abducted anytime after 11:15 PM when it was the last time she had any contact with anyone else.

The perp(s) are almost certainly known and one in particular for about a decade. We are probably looking at a "prime perp" and a "mystery man" who is much higher up the financial food chain. And one or both have more likely than not commented on Topix under many different screen names and multiple times; probably with the intent to deceive and misdirect the conversation.

I believe the profile of the abductor(s) is very likely dead on.
SuZ

Republic, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Well then , there is a bank that was built by that time period on the corner of Cherry and if there is one thing about banks they tend to have very nice security systems .
everyoneknows

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

no ,you can ask for a satilitte photo of springfield june 6th , 1992 and will see workers on site , doing the pour at pfi ,one team took the women , and they all met at pfi , second team took the girls , from battlefield at 65 to division , then division past highway 125 , turning south on 235 , it merged to fr 134 , and from there, farm road 134 is shiloh road leading to robbs portable buildings , timmy and bubba lived in the cabins along the west outer road along b highway , they seem to have been moved at least 3 times , on the third night it was the property with a creek running through the property , it was along the creek where gerald carnahan , makes his apearance , that farm road 134 which is shiloh road , after that night they were taken to sweets club house , that apears to be the old texaco pipeline building at 125 and division , its a brick building with double doors and 3 hallways inside , each of the hallways lead to a room equipped with a drop box to a basement chamber , this was used for the truckers loading fuel to drop , their paperwork , it was abandonded when the brookline terminal was put into place .it now belongs to a local limo company .steven eugene garrison was fully involved having been released from a kansas prison may 15th 1992 , barely 3 weeks before the 3 go missing , there is evidence and body parts buried at 2750 west olive , 3 paces from the house on the side beside the outside entry to the basement , that is 3 paces from the ventilation , pipe running up the house as high as the attic , a depression in the ground shows where 3 jars of meth was buried , there are 2 police reports on file showing the location , and who was there , the conversation and quantity of meth recovered , ultimatly it was gerald carnahan who ordered the hit , those who carried it out were only told that a debt was owed .the payment was in flesh ,it was not the first time the 9 yr old shirley rose was raken for the same reason , and had the same principles involved

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

everyoneknows wrote:
no ,you can ask for a satilitte photo of springfield june 6th , 1992 and will see workers on site , doing the pour at pfi ,one team took the women , and they all met at pfi , second team took the girls , from battlefield at 65 to division , then division past highway 125 , turning south on 235 , it merged to fr 134 , and from there, farm road 134 is shiloh road leading to robbs portable buildings , timmy and bubba lived in the cabins along the west outer road along b highway , they seem to have been moved at least 3 times , on the third night it was the property with a creek running through the property , it was along the creek where gerald carnahan , makes his apearance , that farm road 134 which is shiloh road , after that night they were taken to sweets club house , that apears to be the old texaco pipeline building at 125 and division , its a brick building with double doors and 3 hallways inside , each of the hallways lead to a room equipped with a drop box to a basement chamber , this was used for the truckers loading fuel to drop , their paperwork , it was abandonded when the brookline terminal was put into place .it now belongs to a local limo company .steven eugene garrison was fully involved having been released from a kansas prison may 15th 1992 , barely 3 weeks before the 3 go missing , there is evidence and body parts buried at 2750 west olive , 3 paces from the house on the side beside the outside entry to the basement , that is 3 paces from the ventilation , pipe running up the house as high as the attic , a depression in the ground shows where 3 jars of meth was buried , there are 2 police reports on file showing the location , and who was there , the conversation and quantity of meth recovered , ultimatly it was gerald carnahan who ordered the hit , those who carried it out were only told that a debt was owed .the payment was in flesh ,it was not the first time the 9 yr old shirley rose was raken for the same reason , and had the same principles involved
all very convincing...howcome no one ever takes you serious?
Reboot

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

I agree that what can't say says seems to sound very plausible and compelling. Same goes for Richard. If you read what Richard wrote, the two seem to coincide. Just one question really stands out though. Why did Carnahan order a hit? It sounds like the "debt" story was a fabrication for whatever reason, but why did he target any one of these 3 women??

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Reboot wrote:
I agree that what can't say says seems to sound very plausible and compelling. Same goes for Richard. If you read what Richard wrote, the two seem to coincide. Just one question really stands out though. Why did Carnahan order a hit? It sounds like the "debt" story was a fabrication for whatever reason, but why did he target any one of these 3 women??
I don't think that Carnahan had anything to do with this case although I could be mistaken.

I do believe we are looking at two individuals; one whose name has come up from time to time and a second whose name has NEVER appeared anywhere at any time although he can be found with a Google search providing one knows his name. That won't come from me, however. But the police do have both names. That is a fact.
Reboot

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Ok, lets keep going here on this thread since the other one seems to have no substance now. Anyway, lets keep the real stuff rolling.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

In June 1992, the AP reported that a late 1960s Dodge van, without side or back windows, was seen parked near Sherrill's house around 4:30 AM on June 7th.

Does anyone have any more information on this particular van sighting?

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

I'm puzzled about the two disagreements with my post. Since I don't know what the issue is, is it that I said I didn't believe that Carnahan was involved or about the two individuals being involved and being known to the police?

And BTW, I'm not exactly "clueless" about this case. I wonder if the perps made these judgments.

As to the question about the van, I don't have any actual information. It would be helpful to know where that report came from and if it was published information a link to that information or a copy of that information crediting the source. I "might" be able to get some further information from someone who has access to that type of information. But I'd like to know if it was mere speculation or a reference to something actually published at the time.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

If everyone would give Richard a chance & keep their "spams" to themselves, he really has a lot of interesting information...Glad to see this up & rolling again!!
Reboot

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Me too, lets please keep it that way. I know that I cannot really make it exclusive, but I would very much appreciate it if all of the riff raff crowd that is on the old thread would keep that crap over there. And also, can we all agree not to even bring up that parking garage rumor unless it actually does become more pertinent? Thank you.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Reboot wrote:
Me too, lets please keep it that way. I know that I cannot really make it exclusive, but I would very much appreciate it if all of the riff raff crowd that is on the old thread would keep that crap over there. And also, can we all agree not to even bring up that parking garage rumor unless it actually does become more pertinent? Thank you.
Count me in. The parking lot garage deal is a complete dead end.

I wish it were possible to see what the police were doing with the information I know they have. I'm not getting anything new at this time.

What I would dearly love to know would be the identities of several of the posters over at the other forum. I can almost guarantee that one or more of them were involved. In fact, I would almost stake my life on that being true.

One of the perps has been known for a very long time; perhaps a decade or more. The other thing I would very much like to know is who was it that flunked the polygraph. It might have been that person as virtually everyone else has been ruled out. Although polygraphs are not proof, when they are inconclusive it is a good indicator of a liar. If, as has been described, the one who flunked failed miserably, it is almost a dead certainty he was involved.

So far as I know Cox never took a polygraph but I don't know about Garrison.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Whoever failed the polygraph did so between June 7 and July 23, 1992. The failed polygraph was reported in the News-Leader on July 23, 1992.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

In regards to the van, there was mention of a VW van(if I'm not mistaken),that a person living near Sherrill might have had access to. Has he been ruled out at this point?
wheres cheryl kenny

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

you still fail to see what was going on ( human trafficing) at its early age , so lets up the anty ,lets find even one link ( between these 3 missing suzy-sheryl-and stacy ) ,with cheryl kenney who went missing in 1991 from nevada mo.,she had a son , josh , ( his real dad is named larry roberts) sure maybe its a different larry roberts then ricky eugene dykes nephew larry eugene roberts ,and maybe it ain't cause , no ones ever looked at these cases right .regardless the body found by josh . now looks to be a dead ringer ( oh thats not-funny) , a dead ringer for the killed johnnie jones , that led to a large discussion with drad bearden , with the highway patrol crime lab , in carthage , and no a meeting is set with sheriff arnott .
wheres cheryl kenny

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

i seem to recall from other posts from cs, that ricky son teddy , took sheriff cole . neil andd shippley , to 2750 west olive and swore under oath in writing , that his dad had disclosed to him and larry roberts , while driving around that that was the location , if memory serves me right , they dug for three jars of meth 2 was recovered and they broke the 3rd , and it was said the 3 jarts were a marker above the sets of the 3 remains of those women , with lots of curse words used , court records show that ricky had stabbed teddy , and this shows the family faling out , additionally , its reported that at least one more body is under the pile of rocks in the back yard which was a storm shelter , if thatr storm shelter was connecyted to the basement with a tunnel then its a good hiding spot ,
howdy

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Richard, do you have any clues as to who that mystery man may be?

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

howdy wrote:
Richard, do you have any clues as to who that mystery man may be?
Yes. That's all I can say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of4,891
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••