dr ogogodu is a great man he brought ...

dr ogogodu is a great man he brought back my love on easter sunday

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Glory

Torrance, CA

#1 Apr 1, 2013
my name is glory i want to thank this great man that help me to get back my love i was live with my fiance in usa for many years so we were live happily so oneday he can home late i was asking him were did he go he told that i should get out of is way so that night i did not worry about it so the next day he told me that why was i asking him were did he go he now starter shout to me i was surprise because he had never shout for more 5 years now so this next day he now told me that i should go and pack my things and live is house i did not no that he was going to take another lady to the house so the next seconds i saw a car in my house it was she so she and my fiance park my thing out side so i now want to my friend house i was now staying there one day i was listen to the radio when i had a woman giving is testimony about this man that this man help her to get her love so on that day about 10 people were thank the man so i now say that i am go to contact him so the next week i was watching the television when i saw a man that him this man that this man help him to get is love back so that every day i now contact him so he now told me that i am going to celebrate this Easter with my love that in the next 24hour that my love is going to be in my house pleading to me so i he said it in the next 24 hour i saw my fiance coming to my pleading to that i should for give him i now forgive him now we are happy now and now he as propose to me now thank the this great man is name is ogogodu if you is help contact him on this email [email protected] com if you want to talk to him call him on this number +2348078999655

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 6 hr IsAy 22,324
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 8 hr Richard The Real One 16,405
the x-spot! (Mar '14) 9 hr Now_What- 58
News Passengers scream as Florida alligator leaps in... 9 hr visitor 5
HELP! Who is the best beautician/colorist is sp... 21 hr Gray 1
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) Thu Annoyed 66
Jeffrey Allen Whitworth (Jul '15) Jan 17 StraffordMan 3

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance