friend

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2012
I would likento get in tounch with randy my name is vicki so if anyone has any infomation would you please pass it on. I knew him about 28 yrs. Ago. Thankyou for your input

“Resident Husky”

Since: Aug 09

Ralphie

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Now this is the way a person's thread should start off!
SuZ

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Punnchy wrote:
Thanks mister topix cop

“Resident Husky”

Since: Aug 09

Ralphie

#4 Sep 19, 2012
SuZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks mister topix cop
There is no such thing as a topix cop here or a moderator of any sort, as I'm pretty sure your already aware. Your statement is baseless in the fact that I only shared my opinion and nothing more.
Please, try to think a little bit more before you reply or try to get a rise out of me, for someone who could easily be seen as a troll, your rarely getting any type of worthy response from me, because you never bring anything constructive to the table.
I'll go ahead ahead and once again post to you this image, in the hopes that you'll learn something from it.
http://www.eclectic-blue.com/images/macros/ar...
friend

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Punnchy wrote:
ya but people really do not have that kind of respecdt to get ahold of someone. But thanks. I woulhhh RR d really would like to to get in tounch with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 4 hr Irish Eyes of Blue 36,795
Was there a small riot in 1993 in Springfield? (Dec '09) Thu grimesjon1 16
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Thu Shaun 117
matt stubbs Apr 18 whereabouts 1
Tyler or Travis Dibben Apr 18 Logic 3
Amber gobea Apr 17 Tie 1
looking for kayla brown Apr 11 huggalo 4

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages