Suck it teabaggers!
Hertz

Monett, MO

#3 Nov 19, 2012
be careful what you wish for
Vote 2012

West Plains, MO

#4 Nov 20, 2012
So proud of my president every day.A visit to Myanmar(Burma) to establish diplomatic relation,never been done.we will have an Ambassador there.Then Cambodia,we have reason to be proud.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Vote 2012 wrote:
So proud of my president every day.A visit to Myanmar(Burma) to establish diplomatic relation,never been done.we will have an Ambassador there.Then Cambodia,we have reason to be proud.
You'd think a guy could come up with more to be proud of than a trip to two obscure nations. I guess it's better that he waste time over there than to be here flushing our country down the shitter.
enough

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Vote 2012 wrote:
Obama won 9 districts in Cleveland by over 100 percent of the vote. 108 percent to be exact. This happened all over the country which is why many states have chosen to abolish the union. This is a clear case of fraud. Look it up.
Vote 2012

West Plains, MO

#8 Nov 20, 2012
There is also a rumor on religious websites that in Oregon,a state with approximately 3.7 million people 5 million voted.So I went to the Oregon secretary of state website and checked the numbers.It is ,of course total crap.You Republicans live in a parallel universe where fake facts are fed to you courtesy of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh,and you all don't take the time to fact-check.In the real world we won ,and Obama rocks!!!

Union, MO

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Vote 2012 wrote:
There is also a rumor on religious websites that in Oregon,a state with approximately 3.7 million people 5 million voted.So I went to the Oregon secretary of state website and checked the numbers.It is ,of course total crap.You Republicans live in a parallel universe where fake facts are fed to you courtesy of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh,and you all don't take the time to fact-check.In the real world we won ,and Obama rocks!!!
You should have been clued in the minute you saw it was a religious website... They are not known for telling the truth!
enough

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Vote 2012 wrote:
I never claimed fraud in Oregon. I claimed fraud in Cleveland Ohio. To give an example. Look it up.
Vote 2012

Branson, MO

#11 Nov 21, 2012
The only voter fraud being committed is voter suppression by republican secretaries of state.

United States

#12 Nov 21, 2012
Vote 2012 wrote:
The only voter fraud being committed is voter suppression by republican secretaries of state.
So if I read you right, you dismiss someone's claim of voter fraud as a silly conspiracy theory and then follow it up with your own unsubstantiated claim of voter fraud? With your logic, it is becoming more clear how you thought voting for that guy was good for America.
sheila

Branson, MO

#13 Nov 21, 2012
they wont think obama is great when the illegal obama care starts up!!

the tax man is coming!
enough

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2012
sheila wrote:
they wont think obama is great when the illegal obama care starts up!!
the tax man is coming!
already happened, my employer cut my hours.because anyone works over 32 hours a week is Considered full time. Companies have.to provide full health insurance to full time employees by law or pay a big fine. Here us the kicker, with 8 extra hours a week I could buy my own and have a few hundred dollars left over every month. Unfortunately I don't have that choice. If I want to get insurance I have to get it from the government free of charge courtesy of taxes we have not yet collected, because that amount of money does not yet exist. Long story short the government forces my employer to cut my hours so I am getting raped every check. Not to mention I have to pay income taxes too provide health insurance to not yet citezens. I was informed yesterday that the law will change to mandatory insurance after thirty hours. That don't mean I'm getting insurance now it means my hours will be cut and surely enough my taxes will go up to provide more people with free healthcare. I don't blame my employer because I don't think it makes sence to pay me a monthly fee to work for them before my wages. For some reason people are fine with this idea. To those people I say f*+k you. You bums owe me a lossof wages at about 280 a month. Which can pay 4 electric bills.
Vote 2012

Ozark, MO

#16 Nov 25, 2012
So true,we need to cut corporate welfare which cost us 160 billion last year as opposed to "entitlements"which we paid in for and others which were half that,80 billion.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Western medicine is over rated. Cases of autism, cancer, and alzheimers have skyrocketed over the past twenty years and people want more drugs and wont make any lifestyle changes aside from the pretentious trendy crap they worship on the morning news. Most diseases are preventable but we live in an infrastructure that is designed to slowly kill you until your bank account and retirement plan have been drained of every dollar right before you die, then they take your organs you donated and sell those for thousands.

United States

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Vote 2012 wrote:
So true,we need to cut corporate welfare which cost us 160 billion last year as opposed to "entitlements"which we paid in for and others which were half that,80 billion.
Are you the same "Vote 2012" that said he was more proud of our president every day?
Hertz

Monett, MO

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Conservatively, OVER 100 BILLION DOLLARS spent to inject ObamaCare propaganda into television shows and the media. Elmo says get your vaccines(filled with mercury)kids! Gee they really do care about us dont they?
Vote 2012

Willow Springs, MO

#21 Nov 28, 2012
I may be a democrat but I am as concerned as you guys about the preservatives in the food and vaccines.Yesterday they finally published a study of what we have allways suspected:High Fructose Corn Syrup is linked to Diabetes,well duh!Let's get back to real sugar and feed the corn to the farm animals(that should bring the corn prices down a little).My family eats less processed foods these days but I would like to have access to raw milk.I have found that Sierra mist is made with real sugar,and most foods from Aldi's are too,and also have less preservatives.But most foods at Wal-Mart are full of the corn syrup and preservatives.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#22 Nov 28, 2012
I'm not a republican or a democrat. I'm an American. Under 200 HUNDRED BILLION to inject Obamacare propaganda into the media and television and thats just for obamacare. There's other things too like anti-second amendment propaganda. Too much money being spent. I'm not making this stuff up. Thats alot of money down the drain to brain wash you.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Frankly, Romney would not have done much better than Obama. His campaign was funded by the same people as Obama's campaign. Romney was a fail safe for the globalists. He is a liberal republican and a yes man.
Hertz

Monett, MO

#24 Nov 28, 2012
Based on the ideas and solutions (political rhetoric) that both candidates proposed, the fact that America chose Obama shows this country is headed in the wrong direction. From a sociological standpoint we fit the model of an empire right before the collapse. People on a collective scale only care about pleasure, entertainment, and instant gratification. Also the end of monogamous relationships, the feminization of males and masculinization of females (Bisphenol-A and social engineering) are all signs of a crumbling society. It has happened in nearly every occurance of history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Missing Women Fresh Start (Dec '11) 38 min Monkeymann 210
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 39 min RIchard 27,625
Planet Fitness on Campbell vs 10 Fitness 1 hr Word 1
Massage Parlor Bust 1 hr Monkeymann 9
3MW Mystery 14 hr RIchard 11
child endangerment (May '10) Jul 22 Iknowwho 5
Maggie crites a walking std (Nov '15) Jul 21 I know who else 5

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance