ARM Your KIDS let them CC

ARM Your KIDS let them CC

Posted in the Springfield Forum

SaneConcealed

Columbia, MO

#1 Jan 28, 2013
It's a scary world out there. You know whether your child is sane, mature and responsible. What you don't know and can not know is whether or not her or his peers are.

The ONLY way you can protect them is to ARM and train them to protect themselves at ALL times. Under any situation or circumstance they should always be armed and ready to act at ALL times.

You know your kids, and you know if they could be trusted. If the child does not have the willingness to train and respond to protect themselves then don't arm them. But, if they do arm them. Don't expect that an armed guard or teacher will be there to save their life

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 4, 2013
I'd enjoy reading how the first couple of cases go over when a kid acting on a concealed carry license looses their temper and kills someone else, or tries to take that gun into a school or other places.

Wait a sec, are kids even allowed to get the CC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 10 min Rusty 14,048
GI Doctors Mon Looking for GI 1
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) Mon Richard The Real One 21,695
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Sun Jim 38
Weaver Creek Apartments (Jun '10) Aug 28 CCC102795 26
Sobuxone Aug 25 Grace 1
Judge Holden (Apr '06) Aug 23 Billy long 26

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance