Payless Optical & dangerous, unregula...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bgl

Dallas, TX

#22 Jul 23, 2011
I have been a client of Payless Optical for 20 years. My lens kept coming out. I went back to the optician and she put it in. It still kept coming out and I asked for a new pair of glasses per their guarantee. Since it had been over a year I was told I would have to pay for it. Now I realise that I should have asked for a new pair when I first came in and this way I would have not had to pay.
I am going to Payless today to get glasses and will make sure that they are properly fitted. Lens have fallen out with other glasses I get from them.
BeeJay

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2011
I love Dr. "Mac". Unfortunatly he no longer works at payless optical. I have never had any trouble at all with payless optical but I am going to find where Dr."Mac" now works and follow him there.
ny victim

Neptune, NJ

#24 Oct 7, 2011
to payless optical victim,

Adam Sandman does not deserve to be called mister. For your future information, his family owned business, is headquartered in Port Washington, NY. He lives in Port Washington, NY as well. The business is named factory eyeglass outlet. They obviously have issues since they have to have businesses under several other names.

Sandman hides and refuses to speak personally to anyone. This just confirms that he knows he is wrong and is a coward. He attacked me much in the same manner you were attacked. I had a problem with how an employee treated me and instead of discussing this with me he went into hiding and attacked me in an email and had someone from his Port store call me to do his dirty work. This was after me spending many years spending a lot of money shopping in their stores. In his eyes he is always right and the customer is always wrong.
He eats off of people like us while living in his gold coast house and sailing his nice boat. He hides behind his place of worship (I am guessing to try to save his soul). Evil begets evil.

I have found goggles4u.com You can buy your glasses on line and they have amazing prices. The only suggestion that I have is when you receive your eyeglass order, have the prescription verified. I ordered a number of pairs. They all were correct except one. My friend is an optometrist and checked them. She also could not believe what I paid for 3 pairs (under $45.00 for all 3) She told me that a single pair in the store she works would be at least $250.00. I phoned goggles4u and they told me to keep the frames for free and I could pick another pair for them to fill properly, which they did and sent them to me promptly. Their eyeglasses retail for as little as $8.00 for a complete frame, lens, and shipping. They give you a great way to try them on on-line before you purchase. Just so you know I have no affiliation with this company. It is thanks to the evilness of the Sandmans that I discovered that goggles4u existed. So I guess I have to thank them for guiding me to these lovely people with beautiful eye-wear that I am saving big bucks with.

Good Luck, evil always ends up getting what they deserve.
glasses girl

United States

#25 Jan 24, 2012
Love payless optical complete pair for under 40 dollars single vision!! Great service n cheap all :)'s this way
20 Year Customer Troy

Dubuque, IA

#27 Feb 6, 2013
To see a company that does so much good for so many people, that otherwise would be paying hundreds of dollars more for the same product, upsets me terribly!

I have done business with Payless Optical for nearly twenty years and have not found any business in southwest Missouri or anywhere, for that matter, that provides such exceptional service at a fabulous price.

My Daughter has been in glasses provided by Payless since she was three years old and we have had fantastic service for all those years.

My best endorsement is to say I have recommended Payless to all my friends and family members over the years and not one has ever been disappointed!
PJ - Satisfied Customer

Burlington, IA

#28 Jul 1, 2014
Payless in Springfield, MO has been wonderful for me and my family--all who
wear glasses! I've been going to them for over 25 years and LOVE the people, esp. Harry, the service and the choices of frames. Great company, who stands behind their products.
Chris

Springfield, MO

#29 May 14, 2016
I have been with Payless Optical for over 10 yrs. Dr. Mac is an awesome doctor. My problem is where did they go? Are they closed on S. Campbell now??
fancy

Joplin, MO

#30 May 15, 2016
PJ - Satisfied Customer wrote:
Payless in Springfield, MO has been wonderful for me and my family--all who
wear glasses! I've been going to them for over 25 years and LOVE the people, esp. Harry, the service and the choices of frames. Great company, who stands behind their products.
Yes I used to go and was a good place
True Story

Springfield, MO

#31 May 26, 2016
Dr Mac went to prison for tax evasion.
https://www.justice.gov/archive/usao/mow/news...
Bearpaw143

United States

#32 Jan 31, 2017
Payless customer wrote:
My husband has had the transition glasses/sunglasses from them and they work just great. Neither of us have any problems with our glasses from there, ever.
It sounds like you just wanted someone to blame for your mess up, I have used them for years never one problem, I said next time you need glasses leave these poor people alone, there doing me and a bunch of us a big favor by giving glasses at a great rate, if at first your unhappy don't go back, common sense,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 1 hr Legalmama 27,410
3MW Mystery 2 hr RIchard 9
Massage Parlor Bust 8 hr Ramone 1
child endangerment (May '10) 19 hr Iknowwho 5
Maggie crites a walking std (Nov '15) Fri I know who else 5
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Fri Cumhard 83
Three Missing Women Fresh Start (Dec '11) Thu Monkeymann 156

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance