where can you get bath salts 24hrs in...

where can you get bath salts 24hrs in springfield?

Posted in the Springfield Forum

Hip to the poo

Columbia, MO

#2 May 17, 2011
anon wrote:
Anyone know?
Dude, there's been a huge crackdown on bathing supplies.

It don't matter nothing anyway, bath salts are pretty much obsolete.

The new thing that's in fashion is something that can't be outlawed or even regulated;

It seems some kid out at UCLA's veterinarian science program discovered "by accident" that dog poo contains a very strong stimulant... twice the strength of bath salts.

There could never be any law against dog poo, how could they enforce it?

All you need to do is gather a load of Fido's treasure, roll a stogie and puff your way to nirvana! Completely Legal! Completely unregulated!

The come-down leaves a slight headache and some cottonmouth but other than that you'll level out just fine.

Hope this helps for a change.
Hip to the poo

Columbia, MO

#4 May 18, 2011
anon wrote:
Didn't help at all actually
Well, at least you tried.
Try Here

Warrensburg, MO

#5 May 18, 2011
Try this site http://www.incense4u.com

I saw bath salts, incense and allot more there

“Resident Husky”

Since: Aug 09

Ralphie

#6 May 18, 2011
Why not just use a k2 alternative?
In the know

United States

#7 May 20, 2011
They are not obsolete bye ne stretch. Their not illegal until august 28/2011; Even then less than 35 grams is a misdemeanor

Since: May 11

United States

#8 May 20, 2011
I can gaurantee that it is not obsolete in Springfield, Missouri. Secure email address posted can be ur best friend..
mark8806

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2011
Meph-man wrote:
I can gaurantee that it is not obsolete in Springfield, Missouri. Secure email address posted can be ur best friend..
[email protected] can u let me know where by anychance???
doper

Pleasant Hope, MO

#11 Jul 23, 2011
police station
lockedown

Branson, MO

#12 May 20, 2012
mark8806 wrote:
<quoted text> [email protected] can u let me know where by anychance???
Me to [email protected] looking for somewhere closer to Branson
aur56

Monett, MO

#14 May 20, 2012
lockedown wrote:
<quoted text>
Me to [email protected] looking for somewhere closer to Branson
I hope you get arrested for selling this crap.......Shame on you.....maybe they'll be able to find you before you hurt too many people..
Frasocrass Mallory

Pilot Grove, MO

#15 May 20, 2012
doper wrote:
police station
I was going to say that! But the hospital works too, since that's where a user might end up anyway.

The dog shit thing in the OP is pretty funny! It won't be long and kids will be trying to smoke dog shit.

If anybody wants to have some fun, they should search Google crossreferencing "wire hanger" and "abortion" and you'll find people asking how to give themselves or their GF's abortions.

People are stupid.
Occifer Saltz

AOL

#17 May 23, 2012
Here is the latest and best high. Go to walmart and buy some fine grade fish food and some Desenex foot fungus spray. Spread the fish food out on a cookie sheet and spray the entire can of foot fungus spray onto the fish food. Place the fish food in a bowl and add 1/2 cup of Monster energy drink (green can) and place in the top rack of oven at 350 degrees until the liquid has evaporated. Dice the fish food flakes as fine as you can get them with a razor blade and evenly spread the powder into the bottom of a ice cube tray. Fill the tray with distilled water and freeze. Insert one ice cube up your rectum as needed. Do not exceed 12 ice cubes in a 5 minute time period or hypothermia may occur.
taylor

United States

#19 Jun 14, 2012
Or you could go the safe, slightly cheaper route , and just smoke some weed
Oh My

Sedalia, MO

#20 Jun 14, 2012
taylor wrote:
Or you could go the safe, slightly cheaper route , and just smoke some weed
Is weed really cheaper than dog shit?

I don't smoke anything, just asking a question.
MPM

Osceola, MO

#22 Sep 19, 2012
Meph-man wrote:
[email protected] PLEASE!!!
njo1987

United States

#25 Oct 15, 2013
Meph-man wrote:
Hit me up [email protected]
SuZ

Kansas City, MO

#26 Oct 16, 2013
Occifer Saltz wrote:
Here is the latest and best high. Go to walmart and buy some fine grade fish food and some Desenex foot fungus spray. Spread the fish food out on a cookie sheet and spray the entire can of foot fungus spray onto the fish food. Place the fish food in a bowl and add 1/2 cup of Monster energy drink (green can) and place in the top rack of oven at 350 degrees until the liquid has evaporated. Dice the fish food flakes as fine as you can get them with a razor blade and evenly spread the powder into the bottom of a ice cube tray. Fill the tray with distilled water and freeze. Insert one ice cube up your rectum as needed. Do not exceed 12 ice cubes in a 5 minute time period or hypothermia may occur.
Dude , you're going to end up convincing some nitwit to poison himself .
Hey nitwit .... Check out the story of a guy in Florida that ate the face off another man .
Keisha Vadgar

Springfield, MO

#27 Nov 13, 2013
Saw you here. Thought I'd drop in and say hi.
A_bullet_for_eac h_of_you

United States

#28 Nov 14, 2013
Go kill yourselves JUNKIES. I bet you'd blow someone for a gram.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three missing women at Cox South (Oct '06) 3 hr Rusty 13,906
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 6 hr Rusty 21,682
the x-spot! (Mar '14) 19 hr Matt 37
Sobuxone Thu Grace 1
Judge Holden (Apr '06) Aug 23 Billy long 26
News The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug 20 Eldo 24
snitch (Aug '13) Aug 20 BBQ 60

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance