Comments
61 - 80 of 85 Comments Last updated May 11, 2014
howdy

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
May 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sandy NT wrote:
It does look like we could use some posts in the threads. Something to talk about and discuss. I do agree there are a lot of murders in the area over the years.
There are some strange missing persons cases out there, although the 3mw seems to take the cake.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Can anyone tell me what the Hell this thread is about?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

BadA-- wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the Hell this thread is about?
Just my opinion, but now this thread is probably just a place to drop in and talk about whatever you want when you can't find another thread you are interested in posting in. Perhaps someone should create a new thread "Drop in and Chat" or something like that.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
May 3, 2013
 
Sandy NT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just my opinion, but now this thread is probably just a place to drop in and talk about whatever you want when you can't find another thread you are interested in posting in. Perhaps someone should create a new thread "Drop in and Chat" or something like that.
Thanks! I do believe you're on to something there.

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
May 3, 2013
 
BadA-- wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the Hell this thread is about?
Can’t Say (a frequent poster on the 3MW at Cox South thread) and his Woman (or ex-woman) were eating miles of the 3MW thread instead of sticking to the afore mentioned topic. I created this thread to give them a sanctuary. A private place where they could hash out the difficulties and perhaps save a relationship many had long given up to be dead. Just because it is on a public forum doesn’t mean everyone and his/her brother wouldn’t be able to read it.777

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

fresheyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Can’t Say (a frequent poster on the 3MW at Cox South thread) and his Woman (or ex-woman) were eating miles of the 3MW thread instead of sticking to the afore mentioned topic. I created this thread to give them a sanctuary. A private place where they could hash out the difficulties and perhaps save a relationship many had long given up to be dead. Just because it is on a public forum doesn’t mean everyone and his/her brother wouldn’t be able to read it.777
Great explanation! And better for it to come from the creator of the thread than me.:) Hope all is well with you! 555!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
May 4, 2013
 
I agree with SandyNT & thanks for clearing this up for me. I figured the 3MW at Cox South was the main premise, but got lost with his "Woman" thing. Totally confused with what's going on with that. Good luck to you all!
Samsung

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

14

13

13

If you really want to discuss unsolved female murders in south MO, they are numerous, Tom Dyes sister (who was a teacher) several other teachers in South Missouri (look towards the boot heel)and then some north of Greene county back in the late 70s and early 80s. there are many. Do (did) we have a serial killer in the area? You bet we did. where did he go? some of us think we know!
howdy

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Samsung wrote:
If you really want to discuss unsolved female murders in south MO, they are numerous, Tom Dyes sister (who was a teacher) several other teachers in South Missouri (look towards the boot heel)and then some north of Greene county back in the late 70s and early 80s. there are many. Do (did) we have a serial killer in the area? You bet we did. where did he go? some of us think we know!
Where??

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

After going back & reading some of the posts from the 3MW thread, I had hope this one would be good. I'm a little disappointed; however, that this is the best you all can come up with. We went from a relationship spat, to reinventing a profile, to naming 6-star generals, & now back to murders. I do believe that this here thread is dead. Bummer.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
May 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

It was the perfect crime. This case will never be solved.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Sapple wrote:
It was the perfect crime. This case will never be solved.
I think you are wrong about that.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

BadA-- wrote:
After going back & reading some of the posts from the 3MW thread, I had hope this one would be good. I'm a little disappointed; however, that this is the best you all can come up with. We went from a relationship spat, to reinventing a profile, to naming 6-star generals, & now back to murders. I do believe that this here thread is dead. Bummer.
Apparently it isn't dead because some are posting, even you! Welcome! What would you like to talk about?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Samsung wrote:
If you really want to discuss unsolved female murders in south MO, they are numerous, Tom Dyes sister (who was a teacher) several other teachers in South Missouri (look towards the boot heel)and then some north of Greene county back in the late 70s and early 80s. there are many. Do (did) we have a serial killer in the area? You bet we did. where did he go? some of us think we know!
I have read some of the Tonya Dye stuff. Very sad. What are the other names and dates?
howdy

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Sapple wrote:
It was the perfect crime. This case will never be solved.
It sure looks that way...21 years begins to speak for itself, I hate to say...
Samsung

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Gee, post # 68 recieved a lot of "spam" "not a clue" and "lemon" judgements. Wonder just who did those? FACT is there have been a statistically LARGE number of female homicides in the South Missouri area, that meet a specific profile. Hummmm.
Samsung

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

OH and by the way I might add those profileable homicides have stopped since a specific date. :-) Might be worthy of note that one can not CHANGE HISTORY.
Samsung

Chestnutridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

I see the fantom has struck yet again. Keep it up guy, you do know LE monitors these threads right?
james

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
May 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Samsung wrote:
I see the fantom has struck yet again. Keep it up guy, you do know LE monitors these threads right?
uh oh!, The Thread Nazis!, Run, Everybody Run!
howdy

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
May 28, 2013
 
what ever happened to can't say, and his woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Springfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Springfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••