Three missing women at Cox South
Clueless in Webspace

United States

#7097 Jul 24, 2013
Sapple wrote:
Here we go again. Just when the dialogue picks up after a long cooling off period, the same idiots come back and start the personal attacks. Pathetic. If you can't discuss this case in a civil manner, please go away!
I don't care, Supple, your all right in my book! You got it figured out!
Clueless in Webspace

United States

#7098 Jul 24, 2013
Simply Sarcasm wrote:
<quoted text>
The above portion reads somewhat awkwardly: Are you stating that YOU know who did this?
Then, it seems like you go on to say that if HE knows who did this...the reason HE knows is because the perp...is himself.
Usually I can easily follow the flow of your posts, but this one has be a bit perplexed.
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger there, SS!
Joe 6 Pack Abs

Kansas City, KS

#7099 Jul 24, 2013
Simply Sarcasm wrote:
<quoted text>
The above portion reads somewhat awkwardly: Are you stating that YOU know who did this?
Then, it seems like you go on to say that if HE knows who did this...the reason HE knows is because the perp...is himself.
Usually I can easily follow the flow of your posts, but this one has be a bit perplexed.
I think dementia has set in with Richard the real one. I follow and agree with you Simply.

“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7100 Jul 24, 2013
Joe 6 Pack Abs wrote:
<quoted text>
I think dementia has set in with Richard the real one. I follow and agree with you Simply.
Let me try to explain this once more for those among us who are mentally challenged.

What I said was that if someone actually knows who did the crime and he himself committed the crime but also KNOWS he can't be convicted of the crime because the evidence doesn't exist it is EASY to declare the cops know who did it. One can both be guilty and yet telling the truth. These facts are not mutually exclusive.

Now this Samsung/Olddog individual has dogged me for years. He refuses to identify himself even via e-mail or PM although he knows who I am. The cops certainly know who I am. Olddog and I have exchanged literally hundreds of e-mails and PMs from OCCI.(He, by the way, initiated the initial contact at that particular web site.) I foolishly thought he was an honorable man wishing to advance the case. I will not repeat that mistake.

Now he says the cops know who did this. That's his claim. I'm claiming the same thing. I say they do. Let us assume his claim is valid. How does he know this? Did he investigate the case? Does he have a source in the SPD? He doesn't tell us. He makes a bare allegation based on no facts except his say-so.

Contrast that what I said. I said I know who did this. Never mind HOW I know this. Just know that I do. Since I also KNOW I didn't do it, then it must mean that it must be another person or persons.

One can believe me or Samsung. Or believe neither. And either one of us could both be lying through our teeth. We could also be totally ignorant and filling up the internet with trash.

Has Samsung/Olddog EVER produced a single solitary fact? Has he named ANY officer or person in the investigative loop who will vouch for him or buttress his allegations. After all, he has said that I did it. Since I know I didn't do it, then it either means he speaks from ignorance, is deliberately dissembling, or is no more than an internet troll. OR it could be that he is a suspect, has been interviewed by the cops and told to his face he was the guilty party but also was told they didn't have enough to hold him and press charges. Has he ever denied that? I've never seen it. He can of course speak directly to this subject and categorically deny it as I have.

He can also tell me who he is via private e-mail his actual identity and IF he is not the person or persons I know did this, I will eat crow and declare that he is not a perp. Will he do that? He knows my e-mail address or he can PM me here. I challenge him to do this. I promise not to reveal his identity as a matter of personal honor.

Now is that really so hard to understand? Or am I speaking to you Samsung/Olddog? If so, you already know the answers to these questions.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#7101 Jul 24, 2013
I would not bet money on this case ever being solved. Even if it is, those involved will probably all be dead and therefore it won't matter because they can't be held accountable anyway. Face it everyone, this case is history rather than an actual ongoing investigation.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7102 Jul 24, 2013
howdy wrote:
I would not bet money on this case ever being solved. Even if it is, those involved will probably all be dead and therefore it won't matter because they can't be held accountable anyway. Face it everyone, this case is history rather than an actual ongoing investigation.
I disagree. And I'll tell you why.

The cops know who did this. They have a ton of information on who was involved and have likely filled in all the blanks of missing information.

In my opinion, the perp(s) are counting on the belief that there is no forensic evidence from the crime scene to keep them free. That may have been true in 1992 but forensics has advanced greatly since that time.

But your point about whether case is being actively investigated is a valid argument. No one among the public has any clue to my knowledge. Only a small group of four officers are handling this case to my knowledge and no information is leaking out. I've seen zero for many months where previously I was getting tidbits of information that finally established to me I no longer had any interest in furthering my own endeavor to know what happened. I said at the time that it was now up to the "pros" to do what was necessary.

None of us have any ability to do anything except to stand by and hope that we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Joe 6 Pack Abs

Greenwood, NE

#7103 Jul 24, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try to explain this once more for those among us who are mentally challenged.
What I said was that if someone actually knows who did the crime and he himself committed the crime but also KNOWS he can't be convicted of the crime because the evidence doesn't exist it is EASY to declare the cops know who did it. One can both be guilty and yet telling the truth. These facts are not mutually exclusive.
Now this Samsung/Olddog individual has dogged me for years. He refuses to identify himself even via e-mail or PM although he knows who I am. The cops certainly know who I am. Olddog and I have exchanged literally hundreds of e-mails and PMs from OCCI.(He, by the way, initiated the initial contact at that particular web site.) I foolishly thought he was an honorable man wishing to advance the case. I will not repeat that mistake.
Now he says the cops know who did this. That's his claim. I'm claiming the same thing. I say they do. Let us assume his claim is valid. How does he know this? Did he investigate the case? Does he have a source in the SPD? He doesn't tell us. He makes a bare allegation based on no facts except his say-so.
Contrast that what I said. I said I know who did this. Never mind HOW I know this. Just know that I do. Since I also KNOW I didn't do it, then it must mean that it must be another person or persons.
One can believe me or Samsung. Or believe neither. And either one of us could both be lying through our teeth. We could also be totally ignorant and filling up the internet with trash.
Has Samsung/Olddog EVER produced a single solitary fact? Has he named ANY officer or person in the investigative loop who will vouch for him or buttress his allegations. After all, he has said that I did it. Since I know I didn't do it, then it either means he speaks from ignorance, is deliberately dissembling, or is no more than an internet troll. OR it could be that he is a suspect, has been interviewed by the cops and told to his face he was the guilty party but also was told they didn't have enough to hold him and press charges. Has he ever denied that? I've never seen it. He can of course speak directly to this subject and categorically deny it as I have.
He can also tell me who he is via private e-mail his actual identity and IF he is not the person or persons I know did this, I will eat crow and declare that he is not a perp. Will he do that? He knows my e-mail address or he can PM me here. I challenge him to do this. I promise not to reveal his identity as a matter of personal honor.
Now is that really so hard to understand? Or am I speaking to you Samsung/Olddog? If so, you already know the answers to these questions.
You post is quite disturbing. I'm not Samsung or Olddog. You stretch and distort and make innuendos which you can not back up, then accuse him of the same thing, but we are expected to see believe you and not him. I don't get it. Perhaps you should back away.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7104 Jul 24, 2013
Joe 6 Pack Abs wrote:
<quoted text>
You post is quite disturbing. I'm not Samsung or Olddog. You stretch and distort and make innuendos which you can not back up, then accuse him of the same thing, but we are expected to see believe you and not him. I don't get it. Perhaps you should back away.
I have no idea of why you objected to my post. I didn't definitively state you were Samsung/Olddog. What I said was that if you were him you would already have known the answers. I'll accept that you are not him.

What exactly do you find illogical or ill informed in my post? Specifically. I'm not even sure what you mean "distortions or 'innuendos'" is coming from.

My information was double sourced. So far as I know the ONLY source Olddog/Samsung would possibly have is his own knowledge of the perp(s) which as I said he would have if he were one of them. I've yet to see anything from him that speaks to a personal knowledge of what he claims as coming from ANY source. I simply do not believe him.

If you can find it anywhere, here or elsewhere, please let me know where to find it. I would dearly love to see something from him that would stand to reason.

I'm not going to back away from this any longer. I did for a long time and my name kept being dragged up. I'm simply not going to put up with it. If people don't like my posts, then don't read them or don't address me. It's really that simple and at that time I will step back and not comment. There is really nothing more than I am particularly interested in knowing that I don't already know anyway.
But my good name and integrity does mean something to me.
Clueless in Webspace

United States

#7105 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I have no idea of why you objected to my post. I didn't definitively state you were Samsung/Olddog. What I said was that if you were him you would already have known the answers. I'll accept that you are not him.
What exactly do you find illogical or ill informed in my post? Specifically. I'm not even sure what you mean "distortions or 'innuendos'" is coming from.
My information was double sourced. So far as I know the ONLY source Olddog/Samsung would possibly have is his own knowledge of the perp(s) which as I said he would have if he were one of them. I've yet to see anything from him that speaks to a personal knowledge of what he claims as coming from ANY source. I simply do not believe him.
If you can find it anywhere, here or elsewhere, please let me know where to find it. I would dearly love to see something from him that would stand to reason.
I'm not going to back away from this any longer. I did for a long time and my name kept being dragged up. I'm simply not going to put up with it. If people don't like my posts, then don't read them or don't address me. It's really that simple and at that time I will step back and not comment. There is really nothing more than I am particularly interested in knowing that I don't already know anyway.
But my good name and integrity does mean something to me.
He claims to know and you claim to know. He won't say how and you won't say how. He won't name sources and you won't name sources. You say he hasn't come forward with facts in any of these hundreds of emails and PM's. I'm not privy to those emails and PM's but as far as I can tell on these many posts on many boards that you have made, you haven't brought forth any verifiable facts either. You say "never mind how I know" and "just know that I know". What really is the difference? Why should we believe you and not him? And if there is really nothing more that you are particularly interested in knowing then why not back away? Why keep asking until we're all sick of hearing it, who got them To open the door? who flunked the polygraph exam? what was the motive? how many perps were involved?

Just back away and veg out. Give us a break. Only then maybe will your name not be brought up continually. When you stay around and continually make a horses ass out of yourself it will continue to be brought up.
Joe 6 Pack Abs

Greenwood, NE

#7106 Jul 24, 2013
Clueless in Webspace wrote:
<quoted text>
He claims to know and you claim to know. He won't say how and you won't say how. He won't name sources and you won't name sources. You say he hasn't come forward with facts in any of these hundreds of emails and PM's. I'm not privy to those emails and PM's but as far as I can tell on these many posts on many boards that you have made, you haven't brought forth any verifiable facts either. You say "never mind how I know" and "just know that I know". What really is the difference? Why should we believe you and not him? And if there is really nothing more that you are particularly interested in knowing then why not back away? Why keep asking until we're all sick of hearing it, who got them To open the door? who flunked the polygraph exam? what was the motive? how many perps were involved?
Just back away and veg out. Give us a break. Only then maybe will your name not be brought up continually. When you stay around and continually make a horses ass out of yourself it will continue to be brought up.
BINGO! Excellent post! Much better than what I could make.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7107 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't take my marching orders from you or anyone. You back off and if you want to post anonymously, go for it but don't expect me to be a penyatta to be bashed for expressing the truth as I know it.

I'm still waiting for Samsung's reply. I expect hell will freeze over first.

“RW GFY”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7108 Jul 24, 2013
We've had our differences & disagreements in the past, but sometimes you're absolutely positively clueless. I'm just appreciative that your "double-sourced" information wasn't delivered from the Boobsy Twins or is that Lefty & Righty. Always git'n dem messy up.
<quoted text>I don't take my marching orders from you or anyone. You back off and if you want to post anonymously, go for it but don't expect me to be a penyatta to be bashed for expressing the truth as I know it.

“RW GFY”

Location hidden

#7109 Jul 24, 2013
Look for one that has numerous different names along with many comments adding to all different forums always attempting to gain knowledge of many others.

They will be your suspect.

Go back to very beginning till 2010 and do the research. Read all the different forums carefully. The answer is there for everyone to find.

Why do certain posters not feel compelled to post no longer? They have figured it out. Now it becomes a waiting game.

Who will falter first? Friend or foe!
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>But how do you know that for certain?

“RW GFY”

Location hidden

#7110 Jul 24, 2013
Feel like dancing tonight! Does anyone know if NCMEC completed their case study or assessment of the case?
howdy

Springfield, MO

#7111 Jul 25, 2013
Kroo wrote:
Look for one that has numerous different names along with many comments adding to all different forums always attempting to gain knowledge of many others.
They will be your suspect.
Go back to very beginning till 2010 and do the research. Read all the different forums carefully. The answer is there for everyone to find.
Why do certain posters not feel compelled to post no longer? They have figured it out. Now it becomes a waiting game.
Who will falter first? Friend or foe!
<quoted text>
Well how would someone know what to look for of they post under different names?
Clueless in Webspace

United States

#7112 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
He's not a suspect and you know it. You are only trying to pretend that he is one, fishing for his true identity. That's what this is really all about, your continually calling him out, trying to learn his true identity.

I hope an arrest is coming soon.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7113 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>
He's not a suspect and you know it. You are only trying to pretend that he is one, fishing for his true identity. That's what this is really all about, your continually calling him out, trying to learn his true identity.

I hope an arrest is coming soon.
I don't know that at all. I'm not alone in this view either.

There was an interesting post a couple thousand posts back at 3 AM in the morning. The next morning Olddog posted on Air Alex to "apologize" for that post as though he had never made the absurd allegations he has made. That was no coincidental. I called him out on that and he never responded.

Olddog is the one with multiple identities.

This will also speak to Kroo's argument above, although we don't know much about this person either. So far as I know Kroo is yet another one of his many aliases.

Have you ever seen Olddog/Samsung post anywhere that he has not been interrogated? If so I haven't seen it. I know that I haven't been. I haven't talked to the cops since 1992 when I reported a blue Dodge van. If there was any interest in me, I worked a mere two blocks from the police headquarters and walked across their parking lot many times on my way to a local sandwich shop.

What do we know about Olddog/Samsung? Absolutely nothing. But I'll bet the cops do.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7114 Jul 25, 2013
Kroo wrote:
We've had our differences & disagreements in the past, but sometimes you're absolutely positively clueless. I'm just appreciative that your "double-sourced" information wasn't delivered from the Boobsy Twins or is that Lefty & Righty. Always git'n dem messy up.
<quoted text>
What is this alleged disagreement you speak of? So far as I recall you were linking me to another poster here and directing me to tell him not to post anymore as though you had some authority (from where) to do so although I repeatedly told you that I was neither linked to or had any ability to affect another's behavior or posting. Do I have the authority to direct you? Of course not. Same deal.

I don't take orders from you either.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7115 Jul 25, 2013
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how would someone know what to look for of they post under different names?
It's difficult but not impossible. Also the elimination of possible
alternatives personalities. Look for similarities in writing style, punctuation, references to other things said by different personalities. The easiest example of course is CS. Few had difficulty in figuring out who he was.
Dog Man

Murrells Inlet, SC

#7116 Jul 25, 2013
Carnahan had an alibi for that night, right? A cruise ticket? What if whoever used the ticket wasn't actually Carnahan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 1 hr olddog 18,970
News Marriage equality good for Missourians 2 hr mike 16
ISO truck 11 hr jsh40 1
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) Fri Disgruntled employee 37
Sunrise Media Partners (Jan '13) Fri zaccsull 31
Springfield Genshiken - A Local Anime Group Thu allengator 1
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Thu mrniceguy420 9
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages