Three missing women at Cox South
Jellybean

United States

#7077 Jul 20, 2013
I had dreams as a child that they were in a van at the bottom of a lake. Repeatedly. I hope one day these girls are found and can lay inpeave.

“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7078 Jul 20, 2013
Well, I see the trial balloon over at Websleuths went over like the proverbial "lead balloon." Someone went to a lot of trouble to spin a tall tale. Tells me my take that this was a fishing expedition was right on target.

Whoever did this crime reads these forums. And I certainly hope the police do as well and track these IP locations.

Someone wants to know things they do not now know.

Bottom line: The cops know exactly who did this crime. Only need the evidence. And they may have it in their files somewhere; especially DNA evidence. I think they have it. DNA technology has progressed a great deal since 1992, 21 years ago.

Someone will eventually be wheeled in on a gurney to have the needle stuck in his or their arms(s). We'll know eventually if we live long enough.
Samsung

Branson, MO

#7079 Jul 21, 2013
Richard Richard Richard, you do post the most obvious of observations.
Keep on keeping on!
cant say

Valdosta, GA

#7080 Jul 21, 2013
there are reports and at least one newsleader article that the cassville property searched , ( which was the damn of a small pond /lake ) ....not only were cut up portions of a vehicle found but also d.n.a. ,

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7081 Jul 21, 2013
Samsung wrote:
Keep on keeping on!
I guess I'm just not as smart as you are. Offhand, I would say that was your post. Would I be wrong?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7082 Jul 21, 2013
Samsung wrote:
Keep on keeping on!
And what is it that you have contributed to this forum? Besides always riding Richards ass that is...
james

Valdosta, GA

#7083 Jul 21, 2013
username23 wrote:
<quoted text>And what is it that you have contributed to this forum? Besides always riding Richards ass that is...
Agreed.

“RW GFY”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7084 Jul 22, 2013
Those who know something should tell someone of authority. Those who are suspects should've stayed off of forums as it just makes them look worse. Yup, at least one perp is monitoring this forum as well as many other forums. They've even been posting.
Samsung

Branson, MO

#7085 Jul 22, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm just not as smart as you are. Offhand, I would say that was your post. Would I be wrong?
Totally but that is normal for you.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#7086 Jul 22, 2013
Kroo wrote:
Those who know something should tell someone of authority. Those who are suspects should've stayed off of forums as it just makes them look worse. Yup, at least one perp is monitoring this forum as well as many other forums. They've even been posting.
But how do you know that for certain?
Samsung

Branson, MO

#7087 Jul 22, 2013
username23 wrote:
<quoted text>And what is it that you have contributed to this forum? Besides always riding Richards ass that is...
If you were not a johnnie come lately, you would know that what the great Richard, former skip tracer for the Mo Welfare department, now claims is the result of his extensive investigation, is nothing more than what I told him was fact almost 5 years ago.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7088 Jul 22, 2013
Kroo wrote:
And how is it that you know that? So who are they?
dale417

Dubuque, IA

#7089 Jul 22, 2013
Samsung wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were not a johnnie come lately, you would know that what the great Richard, former skip tracer for the Mo Welfare department, now claims is the result of his extensive investigation, is nothing more than what I told him was fact almost 5 years ago.
Good grief Samsung.... I'm not a johnnie come lately. What is it you told Richard 5 years ago (2013- 5 = 2008 ). May we see Richard's extensive investigation along side what you told him for comparison?
Samsung

Branson, MO

#7091 Jul 23, 2013
dale417 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief Samsung.... I'm not a johnnie come lately. What is it you told Richard 5 years ago (2013- 5 = 2008 ). May we see Richard's extensive investigation along side what you told him for comparison?
I told him 5 years ago that LE knew who, but the evidence at the scene was so courpted by all the folks wandering in and out that only a confession would bring a close to this case. I think you have also known that for at least a couple of years, would I be wrong?

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7092 Jul 23, 2013
Samsung wrote:
<quoted text>
I told him 5 years ago that LE knew who, but the evidence at the scene was so corrupted by all the folks wandering in and out that only a confession would bring a close to this case. I think you have also known that for at least a couple of years, would I be wrong?
What a load of horse manure you shovel. You have said that I was your #1 suspect. You have provided nothing but disinformation and resorted constantly to personal attacks while hiding behind numerous screen names. When I pressed to know who you were you clammed up and became hostile. Why is that. What are you hiding?

I'm going to tell you something. I know who did this. If you know who did this it is because that person and/or persons is yourself or your cohorts. It sure ain't me.

That's how much you know. So just stop the lying for once.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7093 Jul 23, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
<quoted text>
SNIPPED
I'm going to tell you something. I know who did this. If you know who did this it is because that person and/or persons is yourself or your cohorts. It sure ain't me.
That's how much you know. So just stop the lying for once.
The above portion reads somewhat awkwardly: Are you stating that YOU know who did this?

Then, it seems like you go on to say that if HE knows who did this...the reason HE knows is because the perp...is himself.

Usually I can easily follow the flow of your posts, but this one has be a bit perplexed.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7094 Jul 23, 2013
Here we go again. Just when the dialogue picks up after a long cooling off period, the same idiots come back and start the personal attacks. Pathetic. If you can't discuss this case in a civil manner, please go away!

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#7095 Jul 24, 2013
Simply Sarcasm wrote:
<quoted text>
The above portion reads somewhat awkwardly: Are you stating that YOU know who did this?

Then, it seems like you go on to say that if HE knows who did this...the reason HE knows is because the perp...is himself.
Usually I can easily follow the flow of your posts, but this one has be a bit perplexed.
Bingo!

See, if I knew his actual name I could categorically state he was the perp. He will never tell as I have tried repeatedly.

Obviously the perp would know himself and if he did it. So he could truthfully state that the police know it but can't prove it. NOTHING over five years he has ever said to me has been grounded in fact except on the edges. That tells me any of his contacts with the police department is because he has been a suspect.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7096 Jul 24, 2013
All we need now is Can't Say's post confirming this.
Clueless in Webspace

Milton, WA

#7097 Jul 24, 2013
Sapple wrote:
Here we go again. Just when the dialogue picks up after a long cooling off period, the same idiots come back and start the personal attacks. Pathetic. If you can't discuss this case in a civil manner, please go away!
I don't care, Supple, your all right in my book! You got it figured out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 11 hr Bookkeeper 24,098
Moving to Springfield from Kansas 14 hr Sunshine 5
Cody Bohmont (Jul '14) 15 hr Babyb 9
the x-spot! (Mar '14) 17 hr Curious 78
President Tump 22 hr TrumpIsPutinsBitch 2
nude clubs (Apr '11) Wed Now_What- 17
News 20-Foot Python on the Loose in Ozarks After Pet... Tue guest 1

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance