Three missing women at Cox South

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6831 Jun 22, 2013
arkansasembalmer wrote:
looks like cantsay is the one that really kept this board going.
Nah..too much drama killed this board.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6832 Jun 22, 2013
Kathee Baird wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah..too much drama killed this board.
Nah...refusal to share information killed this board.

Location hidden

#6833 Jun 23, 2013
I don't post here much any more but I am glad you all are keeping this forum active. Keep up the good work! Give everyone a warm welcome and respect everyone who comes in, respect the memory of these three missing women and I am sure more people will be willing to discuss the case here. You never know when the next person who comes in might have the answers you are looking for. Pleasure to "see" you all again! Take care!
Samsung

Sparta, MO

#6834 Jun 23, 2013
Richard Richard Richard, some of us have to work for a living. No, never been interviewed concerning this case. But my sources tell me the pd is on the right trail :-)

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#6835 Jun 23, 2013
Samsung wrote:
Richard Richard Richard, some of us have to work for a living. No, never been interviewed concerning this case. But my sources tell me the pd is on the right trail :-)
So you're telling me you are not a suspect or that they didn't have the goods on you sufficient to warrant an interview. Is that what you are saying?

You've told me you are not a cop but took the time to travel thousands of miles and announce to the world I am "your" #1 suspect. What gives you the authority and who paid for this nonsensical trip? Your various wives; the same fictional wife who "worked" with me?

Since they haven't interviewed me either as you claim you haven't been, what is the difference between us? You won't reveal who you are yet declare to the entire world my life history. So at the very least you are a consummate jerk. Do you admit to that or are you going to ignore yet one more question.

And don't address me as "Richard, Richard, Richard" again unless you allow me to know your name and I can do likewise to you. We can then both be condescending bastards to one another on equal footing.

Your "sources?" That's a good one. The same "sources" that told you the name of the wrong officer who attended to Garrison? You might want to check the bonifides of your "sources" next time. You're getting bad information.

On one account we do agree.(so far as what we claim we believe) I do believe the police know more than they previously did. What you claim you know I do not know. What gives you the idea that your "sources" are shoveling yet more horse manure? Truthfully, I don't know that you really know anything. Or ever have for that matter.

I'll give you a test. Where did the broken glass shards go from the porch on Delmar? Were they recovered? If so where do these pieces now reside? Or did they get thrown into the trash and carted off by the trash service? If you truly do have "sources" this incidental bit of information should be obtainable. Ask them. Then tell us. Then I might believe you actually do have "sources."
the real cant say

Waterloo, IA

#6836 Jun 23, 2013
you wanna know --cause the black helocopter theory is real ,and there were several involved in this case , .....we struck a nerve , and kathy and her friend sandy called a 1 am meeting at the pancake house and said , your on a hit list , cold and simple , ....basically you may still die , but get off the site and slow them down , .........and since richard already talked about the hours and hours and hours and hours of ,recorded testimony from ...the potosi interview , with garrison , whats in a conversation , .....hello -goodbye 10 seconds , .....basic civility , .....10 minutes , ........whats in hours and hours and hours and hours and hours ,of talking into a recorder ...oh....i left out another hour , ...............i'll tell you what is , its his version , his ever changing story , on what happened who when where , what and why , .....and all this time you wasted with richard and a broken , globe , when you could have been real involved detectives , chasing real evidence , .............whats evidence ---its garrisons address , his associates , ....his car , when he was in jail when he was out , ....his employer gerald carnahan at diversified plastic , .or spend 10 more years chasing glass shards with richard , .............they dont exist , they are gone , ..............how many of you know that outside the store the night trudy darby got taken was a blue car , .......it was a blue car followed shirley rose up the road that morning , ......i spent an hour on the phone with shipply , basically , ...hw was ordered to call me by the chief of police , ......who was kwto , .....am560 , but i made sure there was a package waiting for the chief , ..........while not every word is repeatable --------the so named killer , ---his name comes up maybe 50 times , .........even his own son , said so
howdy

Springfield, MO

#6837 Jun 23, 2013
Can't say, can you please summarize what you just wrote so that it has more chronology and clarity?

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#6838 Jun 23, 2013
the real cant say wrote:
you wanna know --cause the black helocopter theory is real ,and there were several involved in this case ,.....we struck a nerve , and kathy and her friend sandy called a 1 am meeting at the pancake house and said , your on a hit list , cold and simple ,....basically you may still die , but get off the site and slow them down ,.........and since richard already talked about the hours and hours and hours and hours of ,recorded testimony from ...the potosi interview , with garrison , whats in a conversation ,.....hello -goodbye 10 seconds ,.....basic civility ,.....10 minutes ,........whats in hours and hours and hours and hours and hours ,of talking into a recorder ...oh....i left out another hour ,.........i'll tell you what is , its his version , his ever changing story , on what happened who when where , what and why ,.....and all this time you wasted with richard and a broken , globe , when you could have been real involved detectives , chasing real evidence ,.........whats evidence ---its garrisons address , his associates ,....his car , when he was in jail when he was out ,....his employer gerald carnahan at diversified plastic ,.or spend 10 more years chasing glass shards with richard ,.........they dont exist , they are gone ,.........how many of you know that outside the store the night trudy darby got taken was a blue car ,.......it was a blue car followed shirley rose up the road that morning ,......i spent an hour on the phone with shipply , basically ,...hw was ordered to call me by the chief of police ,......who was kwto ,.....am560 , but i made sure there was a package waiting for the chief ,.........while not every word is repeatable --------the so named killer ,---his name comes up maybe 50 times ,.........even his own son , said so
Look, if you are going to comment on this case at least try to get some things right. I have said virtually nothing about the Potosi visit. Olddog/Samsung was who took it upon himself over at Air Alex to start mouthing off about the visit. I know next to nothing about what he may or may not have said. So don't connect me with that business. I had nothing to do with it.

I've told you before. Get mental help. You are nuttier than a fruitcake and leave me out of your garbage.
med nurse

Union, NJ

#6839 Jun 23, 2013
the real cant say wrote:
you wanna know --cause the black helocopter theory is real ,and there were several involved in this case ,.....we struck a nerve , and kathy and her friend sandy called a 1 am meeting at the pancake house and said , your on a hit list , cold and simple ,....basically you may still die , but get off the site and slow them down ,.........and since richard already talked about the hours and hours and hours and hours of ,recorded testimony from ...the potosi interview , with garrison , whats in a conversation ,.....hello -goodbye 10 seconds ,.....basic civility ,.....10 minutes ,........whats in hours and hours and hours and hours and hours ,of talking into a recorder ...oh....i left out another hour ,.........i'll tell you what is , its his version , his ever changing story , on what happened who when where , what and why ,.....and all this time you wasted with richard and a broken , globe , when you could have been real involved detectives , chasing real evidence ,.........whats evidence ---its garrisons address , his associates ,....his car , when he was in jail when he was out ,....his employer gerald carnahan at diversified plastic ,.or spend 10 more years chasing glass shards with richard ,.........they dont exist , they are gone ,.........how many of you know that outside the store the night trudy darby got taken was a blue car ,.......it was a blue car followed shirley rose up the road that morning ,......i spent an hour on the phone with shipply , basically ,...hw was ordered to call me by the chief of police ,......who was kwto ,.....am560 , but i made sure there was a package waiting for the chief ,.........while not every word is repeatable --------the so named killer ,---his name comes up maybe 50 times ,.........even his own son , said so
you either forgot to take your medication or you took too much. until we can determine your exact status, we have a straitjacket waiting for you

Location hidden

#6840 Jun 23, 2013
the real cant say wrote:
Okay, you lost me...what is the black helicopter theory? Yes, Sandi and I did ask to meet with you and Priscilla to discuss YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S SAFETY. Never once was the phrase "hit list" or there is a "hit" out on you, etc. used.

We passed along a message from someone with connections to law enforcement that advised that you and your postings were being closely monitored. We were advised to tell you to quit making postings about a particular subject "or it wasn't going to be pretty." We showed you the message, but did not and will not reveal the source.

Are you implying that Steve Garrison was employed at Diversified Plastic?

NO ONE knows how many minutes, hours or days of recorded interviews we have with Garrison...and that includes Richard.

No other individual that posts on any forum/s has ANY of the information from the Garrison interviews. We believe his claims at this point, and are working hard to validate or disprove them.

Hmmmmm.....who came to own that car and where is it now.

I need to know what you wanted me to check on Kelle Workamn.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6841 Jun 24, 2013
the real cant say wrote:
haven't heard of this before but what was the potosi interview?
the real cant say

Waterloo, IA

#6842 Jun 24, 2013
first , richard , there was a time i'd tell you nasty things to do with yourself , but i'm feeling better today , and not hurting as bad , so don't ruin it .................first the blue car vin#2a30h223970, ....its factory light blue 72 gran torino , dark blue vinyl top , ....bought circa 1992 , from a joyce looney , on the run from her husband , ....from bois d' arc , the bullitt holes remain in the drivers door , .i owned the truck stop at exit 67 , the old stuckeys , leased from austin underdahl , who owned the cattlemens truck stop at rogersville ......it will show a transfer to angel corano about 1994 , ....i sold it to that stripper friend , who was dancing at mercedes , you may remember angel and vicky conner , got the place shut down for a while with a hugely popular performance , after the car auction closed for the evening , .........i bought the car back 10-96 , ...and its still in my possession , ..............on an side note her family , ( thomas steelworks ) , ....owns the very large water filled quarry , between the exits 67 and 70 , on the north outer road ,, when theres a drought , you can see cars in the lake , like last year , ...........that was a partial reason to know where was garrisons , ....rt 7 box 439 ,springfield , .... address , .............on garrison , either the law sees garrison more deeply involved then he admitted in hours of conversation , .....or hes changed his story so many times , his credabilty is shot , .........the van lady too , ........why would she have changed her story numerous times without threats to her safety , .KATHY , ....I'LL REPEAT IT , cause you made a comment on that , ......persuant to the van , ....her testimony changed more then a couple times ,-----IT IS MY BELIEVE , THAT HER FIRST TESTIMONY WAS CORRECT , and the other statements were forced , ............
the real cant say

Waterloo, IA

#6843 Jun 24, 2013
kelle anne workman -ava mo, area , went to work for terry walker , at the newly opened dogwood store , terry walkers former girlfiend debbie lewis was kidnapped from willard -hwy 160 ,......so terry was kelles boss also ----link one ----------there is a re[port on file from a telephone line man of gerald carnahans car being seen at the dogwood store ,..that final day ,.........OK .....KELLE WORKMAN WENT MISSING JUNE 30TH THE EVENING OF JUNE 30TH -1989, SHE WENT MISSING , MOWING THE CHURCH , BUT ITEMS FOUND IN THE CAR WERE FROM THE STORE ,.,,,THE NEXT DAY THE HIGHWAY PATROL ARRIVED AND ARRESTED A KANSAS MAN FOR POSSESSING DRUG PARAPHERNALIA ,.........WE KNOW THAT STEVEN EUGENE GARRISON HAD A MISSOURI STATE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION WARRENT ISSUED JUL 11TH 1989 ,..10 DAYS LATER ,...THEREBY RETURNING GARRISON TO KANSAS , PRISON ,.........F'Y'I' HIS RELEASE DATE WOULD BE MAY 15TH-1992 ,....BARELY 3 WEEKS BEFORE THE ABDUCTION OF SUZY STACY AND SHERYL ,.........AND SO THE WORKMAN QUESTION IS WHO WAS THE KANSAS MAN ARRESTED AT THE STORE ,
the real cant say -proof

Waterloo, IA

#6845 Jun 24, 2013
-----------marking it spam -you're a retard , ....if garrison is linked to the dogwood store , ...then all 5 murders are connected , ....debbie lewis , kelle anne workmam -suzy streeter -stacy mccall -and sheryl levitt , .........isn't that why your here to discover the truth , .....to set right a wrong , ...to help in some christian way , ......... KEEP IT UP CAUSE ALL YOUR DOING IS PROVING THAT YOUR ON THE OTHER TEAM , ......
the real cant say

Waterloo, IA

#6846 Jun 24, 2013
Anonymous said...
Debbie Lewis was a friend of mine. She and Gerry dated off and on during the summer of 1984. We (Gerry, Debbie and I) all went to the lake many times together. Debbie disappeared in I think in July, and her body was found in the woods somewhere close to Neosho in the fall of 1984. Debbie was living with a boyfriend on a farm around Walnut Grove.(He was cleared of any wrong doing.) I was with Debbie the night she disapppeared at Lindburgs, Gerry was also there. When the bar closed she headed home as did I. Her car was found early the next morning on the side of the road along Hwy 160 going the Willard, Her personal effects were all in the car. They Searched the area but never found anything. No one was ever charged in her murder.
7:05 AM, August 10, 2007
Anonymous said... carnahan is already convicted of jackie johns , how heres more on debbie lewis ,..elmer lewis ( her father ) say the same in an interview ,......from ron davis blog -----
the real cant say -

Waterloo, IA

#6847 Jun 24, 2013
there are 2 references to debbie lewis's boyfrield , .............once id'ed as terry walker , in reference to employing kelle anne workman ,and in another that debbie lewis was living with her boyfriend in walnut grove , ..........SAME PERSON , ..thats an important question
roodipoo

Union, NJ

#6848 Jun 24, 2013
the real cant say wrote:
Anonymous said...
Debbie Lewis was a friend of mine. She and Gerry dated off and on during the summer of 1984. We (Gerry, Debbie and I) all went to the lake many times together. Debbie disappeared in I think in July, and her body was found in the woods somewhere close to Neosho in the fall of 1984. Debbie was living with a boyfriend on a farm around Walnut Grove.(He was cleared of any wrong doing.) I was with Debbie the night she disapppeared at Lindburgs, Gerry was also there. When the bar closed she headed home as did I. Her car was found early the next morning on the side of the road along Hwy 160 going the Willard, Her personal effects were all in the car. They Searched the area but never found anything. No one was ever charged in her murder.
7:05 AM, August 10, 2007
Anonymous said... carnahan is already convicted of jackie johns , how heres more on debbie lewis ,..elmer lewis ( her father ) say the same in an interview ,......from ron davis blog -----
you seem to know so much... this you must have a lot of involvment and some of this... which one did you help with... you got the car dude
the real cant say -

Waterloo, IA

#6849 Jun 24, 2013
so the new jersey bogger is switching call names , .........it still shows a hindrence , thus you are continueing to attempt with the coverup , ..................for you keeping score ---gerald carnahan is considered deeply involved with the killing of debbie lewis and kelle anne workman as well , as his conviction of jackie johns , .........his claims of involvement in the 3mw , does not take a lot of imagination , ...........and if even half the reports on how the ( 3 ) were kille4d in a barn , near northview , ..........then you need only read the court briefs on ----state of missouri vs jess rush , and how he and his cohorts raped and murdered trudy darby , ....and in his ownn writing there brevealed in the court documents , .....all the other girls they raped the dogshit out of and killed , ......his words in the court records not mine , ......since he was 15 , who taught him so well how to do this , if you read the court records , the others involved are refused to be named , ----------i lost a good friend today , he died , jesse r.i.p. he will be missed
Romi

United States

#6850 Jun 25, 2013
just a thought wrote:
Why doesn't someone start a patition, to get this done? I no I'm wondering and the family sure is. So I'm sure others are also!
There is a petition! All you have to do is enter your name and email http://m.ipetitions.com/#petition/dig-up-cox-...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6851 Jun 25, 2013
geting a question answered is worse than puling teath around here. thanks for the PM (jimmy). so the potosi interview was a garison chat. guess we never no contents since law enforcement chated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 4 min Richard of Hot Sp... 33,440
Breaking NEWS!!! 3 hr Ramsey Bolton 2
Pastor Chad Grayson 18 hr Coreywal 4
Tinnitus 18 hr HumBuzzed 3
Adam Cowherd / Adam Cowherd Construction 19 hr I was scammed 1
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) Thu Abeck0514 88
Three things I hate Feb 18 Pharaoh Khufu 8

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance