Springfield, MO

#6724 May 8, 2013
cant say wife wrote:
rettraction "freedom of information"not speech
Is Mr. "Brandt" 48 years old?
cant say

Waterloo, IA

#6725 May 9, 2013
no i have stayed off the site as kathy baird and sandy said to do so in a 1:15am sunday morning private meeting at the pancake house ..........any and all information provided prior concerning the three missing women came from priscilla and her family .......and all the trouble at the bar was never cause of anything related to the caee on the 3mw ,........it was all them drug dealers finding out who priscilla was , she was a narc.with that comet team ,back about circa 2000 and went from trailer park to trailer park ,putting citizens in jail , till they shot her familys car full of holes ,.....arrested was hammer-davy coffett and glenn leask -made famous for shooting himself out of a tree . well they found out who she was and hammer came in with 2 others , including evans and shot some pool , that table jammed and i knelt to fix it and evans says (" I HAD A BITCH LIKE THAT ONE TIME , AND I GUTTED HER LIKE AN OLE YELLOW DOG ) " CLOSE QUOTE ,.........SO NO THE ONLY PROBLEM AT THE BAR WAS THEM FINDING OUT WHO SHE WAS ,.........and letting her relatives speak to the police

Since: Apr 13

Nixa, MO

#6726 May 9, 2013
cant say wrote:
no i have stayed off the site as kathy baird and sandy said to do so in a 1:15am sunday morning private meeting at the pancake house ..........any and all information provided prior concerning the three missing women came from priscilla and her family .......and all the trouble at the bar was never cause of anything related to the caee on the 3mw ,........it was all them drug dealers finding out who priscilla was , she was a narc.with that comet team ,back about circa 2000 and went from trailer park to trailer park ,putting citizens in jail , till they shot her familys car full of holes ,.....arrested was hammer-davy coffett and glenn leask -made famous for shooting himself out of a tree . well they found out who she was and hammer came in with 2 others , including evans and shot some pool , that table jammed and i knelt to fix it and evans says (" I HAD A BITCH LIKE THAT ONE TIME , AND I GUTTED HER LIKE AN OLE YELLOW DOG ) " CLOSE QUOTE ,.........SO NO THE ONLY PROBLEM AT THE BAR WAS THEM FINDING OUT WHO SHE WAS ,.........and letting her relatives speak to the police
all who are personal close friends of your family and attends your grandchildrens bday parties

Nixa, MO

#6727 May 9, 2013
cant say wrote:
and not all the problems there was related to that,,,,sorry
Really

Dubuque, IA

#6728 May 9, 2013
who cares? Go back to your own forum & play with each other.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6730 May 10, 2013
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#6733 May 10, 2013
Bartt Streeter wrote:
Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
I apologize Bartt.

Location hidden

#6734 May 10, 2013
cant say wrote:
no i have stayed off the site as kathy baird and sandy said to do so in a 1:15am sunday morning private meeting at the pancake house
Intriguing.

We must have been misled. We were told that the reason you stopped posting was because you were on your deathbed. Regardless, I'm glad that you have made a miraculous recovery and are now healthy enough to enjoy that world famous cuisine at the Pancake House.
Straight jacket needed

Lenexa, KS

#6735 May 10, 2013
- Mote - wrote:
<quoted text>Intriguing.
We must have been misled. We were told that the reason you stopped posting was because you were on your deathbed. Regardless, I'm glad that you have made a miraculous recovery and are now healthy enough to enjoy that world famous cuisine at the Pancake House.
. As I have said since he first appeared on the forum , can't say is not to be believed. And if Kathee is actually meeting with him then her credibility would have to be questioned. Anyone who would read his wild stories and actually believe them is grasping for straws that simply don't exist . As the inspiration for my forum name suggests, I can say that for cant say : straight jacket needed !
Samsung

Ozark, MO

#6736 May 10, 2013
SJN, can you explain why my post about homicides in South Missouri rated so many lemons, spam, and other no so complemental judgements? I really would be interseted in your thoughts on those responses.
iguess

Union, NJ

#6737 May 10, 2013
Straight jacket needed wrote:
<quoted text>. As I have said since he first appeared on the forum , can't say is not to be believed. And if Kathee is actually meeting with him then her credibility would have to be questioned. Anyone who would read his wild stories and actually believe them is grasping for straws that simply don't exist . As the inspiration for my forum name suggests, I can say that for cant say : straight jacket needed !
guess you don't know what the discussion was about in that meeting..... too bad for you huh.. but since you dont no biggie
Straight jacket needed

Lenexa, KS

#6738 May 10, 2013
Samsung wrote:
SJN, can you explain why my post about homicides in South Missouri rated so many lemons, spam, and other no so complemental judgements? I really would be interseted in your thoughts on those responses.
. My thoughts, and this is only an opinion because I certainly have no proof, is that you are right on about this. It makes sense , that is for sure. And if someone or more than one other is responsible, lets hope they too are incarcerated, or better yet, deceased.
Straight jacket needed

Lenexa, KS

#6739 May 10, 2013
iguess wrote:
<quoted text>
guess you don't know what the discussion was about in that meeting..... too bad for you huh.. but since you dont no biggie
. I don't know, and furthermore don't care. But I find it rediculas if Kathee was actually giving audience to cant say, who is not credible. And to call him not credible is putting it quite mildly. I say : straight jacket needed!
howdy

Springfield, MO

#6740 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>. I don't know, and furthermore don't care. But I find it rediculas if Kathee was actually giving audience to cant say, who is not credible. And to call him not credible is putting it quite mildly. I say : straight jacket needed!
Can't says wife admitted that the deathbed story was made up bullshit, for whatever the reason.
cant say

Waterloo, IA

#6741 May 10, 2013
enjoyed talking to joe daues today , the address on garrison drivers license renewed ( july 15th 1992 -after steve release from the kansas prison system on may 15th 1992 -----is being researched especiaaly to see if the address is the old e.z.n. truck stop ----------------also hes checking into who was the kansas man arrested at the dogwood store the day after kelle anne workman went missing , .........steven garrisons prison record shows a missouri dept of corrections violation of parole warrant july 11 1989 , 10 days after workman went missing ,.......thus returning garrison to kansas prison from july 11 1989 to may 15 1992 ................as to my health its my prostate the numbers are to high , and the dis comfort and pain from climbing stairs leaves me taking about 10 to 12 advil a day , and i cant sleep with out pain killers to relieve the pain , i did keep my word and stay off the site , all of the above is headed to court , the divorce papers were served ,

Nixa, MO

#6742 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>. I don't know, and furthermore don't care. But I find it rediculas if Kathee was actually giving audience to cant say, who is not credible. And to call him not credible is putting it quite mildly. I say : straight jacket needed!
we basically recieved a threat that went threw kathee because of the crap tony post on here.she was advising him to quit but he doesnt listen he does what he wants no matter what is told to him

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6743 May 10, 2013
I met with Tony and his wife at the request of a poster on this forum.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#6744 May 11, 2013
Kathee Baird wrote:
I met with Tony and his wife at the request of a poster on this forum.
Good...their differences are enough to take the forum off track. That happens too often without their drama anyway...

Location hidden

#6745 May 11, 2013
Bartt Streeter wrote:
Support fund for Sandy Hook well over $20 million dollars raised.
Support fund for victims of 9/11 more than $3 billion.
Support fund for Boston Marathon Bombing Victims $28 million and counting.
The three women, who escaped horrific capture today, will need a lot of love and support from family, friends and community. They need to be given the respect and freedom from media vultures until they are ready to speak. We can all help in a monetary way to give them the peace from un-needed financial pressures.
I was unable to find a support fund to donate money for these deserving women. That is a shame.
If anyone can find such reputable fund online please let me know. Thank you!
http://news.yahoo.com/offers-pour-help-clevel...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6748 May 14, 2013
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't says wife admitted that the deathbed story was made up bullshit, for whatever the reason.
She also admitted to not being an "informant"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 2 hr Charlie 28,388
What should I do? 3 hr Dog Man 14
Left over garage sale items Thu gumby 4
holly rentals or 417 rentals or chris gatley (Jun '14) Thu guest 87
Any body know Sam Adams Springfield Mo she shor... Tue Bob friend 3
donald trump Oct 15 susan 6
raw meat Oct 15 guest 2

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance