Three missing women at Cox South
lurker

Weare, NH

#6683 May 4, 2013
I think that the non disclosure forms with the Police that have been previously discussed have been signed and no more posting has been agreed upon. Something is going down. Thoughts?
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#6684 May 4, 2013
Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6685 May 4, 2013
Really wrote:
hate too say this,but today is the first time I have seen this forum be on the next page. It's always been in the top 5 postings.
After all these years I hate to see it fall through the cracks,it deserves to stay on top & in the public view.
Why has it took a downward trend? I'll answer that.
It's because of people like me who have a very bad taste in there mouths for the ramblings of the likes oh Richard,Sunhawk & others who continue to carry on with a lot of the same stuff.
If it takes them to keep this forum in the top 5 posting then (as much as I hate to say it) they should come back.
With that I say my apologies to them & the 3mw forum.
From 2006-2012, this forum only had a little over 3,000 posts. Since January 1, 2013, this forum has had over 3,500 posts!

The reports of this forums demise are greatly exaggerated. Don't let one slow week get you down.

Location hidden

#6686 May 4, 2013
freedom of information wrote:
you dont need them back , look at all thats been gathered thru the years ,( steven garrison) IF HIS PREVIOUS STATEMENT TO THE POLICE wasn't enough then , it certainly convinced the police ( they know ) but will not say outloud .-now 20 years later garrison talks in potosi , all on the hush-hush except richard blew it .but this is the honest truth you have a man on a 40 year sentence ( thats 30 and another 30 and a third 30 , all concurrant and a tacked on 10 year at the end -for rape and assault , well the good neighbor in him will prevent him from giving a full accounting of what happened just enough to implicate whoever the outcast of the week is .
Are you aware that you have an entire forum dedicated to you?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/springfield-m...

You've made the big time buddy! Why don't you grace your fans with your presence and post?
Samsung

Ozark, MO

#6687 May 4, 2013
I guess some folks don't realize that analyis is far more accurate using a smaller amount of reliable data verses a very large amount of BS data. :-)
A Cat

United States

#6689 May 5, 2013
Bartt Streeter | Aug 27, 2011
Just Do the Dig.
I support coring and/or digging at the Cox South / Hulston Cancer Center Parking Garage on Bradford Parkway in Springfield Missouri to determine whether the bodies of Springfield's "Three Missing Women," Sherrill Levitt, Suzie Streeter, and Stacy McCall, are buried at that location. I urge you to take action in this matter by encouraging the appropriate organizations and authorities to core/dig at this particular location. Please take action, either the bodies of the women will be found, or the site will be eliminated as a possible grave.
Please copy and re-post this if you agree.
Thank you Bartt Streeter

Whole-heartedly agree! Not digging makes no sense! I have no respect for the Springfield PD. maybe if someone offered free donuts at the dig site...
IsAy

Chapel Hill, TN

#6690 May 5, 2013
@ Discussion Group. What photographer took Ms Suzie's pictures? Does anyone know how many pictures were produced originally and how many different poses were shot? Thanks!
freedom of information

Waterloo, IA

#6691 May 5, 2013
they aint there, its just as pops told you , why keep the snitch silent now , teddy gale took the police with sheriff roy cole to 2750 west olive and said this is where dad said those bitches are , 3 steps from the house toward the rock pile under 3 jars of meth , later where packy the other brother said was buried a person under that rock pile , so its a tunnel from the outdoor storm shelter to the basement , all that after his daddy stabbed him , guess he got tired of selling blood plasma , incidentally there was a 2nd who gace up the location 2 weeks before that but in difference to dads wishes .i'll only say that kathy and alex have that name , funny though since there was only 3 in the truck and 2 talked .
Hey Alex

Paso Robles, CA

#6692 May 5, 2013
You're really messed up dude. And you're still really creepy.

Location hidden

#6693 May 6, 2013
howdy

Springfield, MO

#6694 May 6, 2013
Closing in wrote:
That would be something wild for sure if by some longshot these women were still alive and well like in the Cleveland story. It would be even more incredible if they were localthis whole time too,like that story. How does that happen?

Location hidden

#6695 May 6, 2013
Closing in wrote:
I saw "Breaking News: 3 Women Missing For Years Found Alive" on the CNN ticker just now and took a double take. I thought I was seeing things.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6696 May 6, 2013

Location hidden

#6697 May 6, 2013
As a friend of mine said tonight. "Things like this happen in three's." The Oklahoma 3 last week and now this. Please, God, let their be justice for Sherrill, Suzie and Stacy!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6698 May 6, 2013
Closing in wrote:
Wow. I guess there is hope.

“Golf balls and glass walls”

:o)>

#6699 May 7, 2013
Michelle Knight was 21 years old when abducted on Aug. 23, 2002. Last seen at West 106 street and Lorain Avenue

Amanda Berry was abducted a day before her 17th birthday on April 21, 2003, last seen at West 110th Street and Lorain Avenue.

Gina Dejesus was 14 years old when abducted On April 2, 2004, 14-year-old DeJesus went missing. last seen at West 105 Street and Lorain Avenue.

Men arrested in connection with the abductions.
Ariel Castro, 52 years old
Pedro Castro, 54 years old
O’Neal Castro, 50 years old
Dog Man

Columbia, SC

#6700 May 7, 2013
"Three Missing Women" is BIG in the search engines right now. Thank you, Jesus.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#6701 May 7, 2013
Bartt Streeter wrote:
Michelle Knight was 21 years old when abducted on Aug. 23, 2002. Last seen at West 106 street and Lorain Avenue
Amanda Berry was abducted a day before her 17th birthday on April 21, 2003, last seen at West 110th Street and Lorain Avenue.
Gina Dejesus was 14 years old when abducted On April 2, 2004, 14-year-old DeJesus went missing. last seen at West 105 Street and Lorain Avenue.
Men arrested in connection with the abductions.
Ariel Castro, 52 years old
Pedro Castro, 54 years old
O’Neal Castro, 50 years old
Holed up in a house for ten years...that is like a POW situation...wow
freedom of information

Waterloo, IA

#6702 May 7, 2013
my mom was right at about 20 when she was targeted for abduction , at the james river acess , on highway 125 , there was a starsky and hutch torino parked behind her ( my dads)and 20 years later teddy gail seen it and admitted to being the 3rd party at the river , because dad still has the car and he recognized it , he admitted to the incident describing in detail his watching from across the river , whats so unbelieveable about the successful taking of suzie and stacy by the same group .

Location hidden

#6703 May 7, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
"Three Missing Women" is BIG in the search engines right now. Thank you, Jesus.
Everything helps. Here's one that doesn't. Just sayin'. Somebody missing is missing.

http://www.ky3.com/galleries/ky3-kspr-missour...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 6 hr Richard The Real One 21,668
Judge Holden (Apr '06) Tue Billy long 26
News The pastor who could (Mar '08) Aug 20 Eldo 24
snitch (Aug '13) Aug 20 BBQ 60
What happen to Suzie, Stacy, and Sherill? Aug 17 Richard The Real ... 3
News 08.16- SPS Allows Satan Club42 mins ago Aug 17 missourigal1954 1
Springfield Ghosts and the Paranormal Ozarks (Feb '13) Aug 16 Jagged 114

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance