Three missing women at Cox South
samsung

Ozark, MO

#6461 Apr 23, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
Happy Birthday to Stacy McCall. We have not given up trying to find you. Bless you Stacy McCall!
Stupidchicken, you never have told us what your dads badge number was. It could lead to providing you "some' credibility. My guess is your tale of his MSHP service is bogus. If you are claiming his service falsely, you should be ASHAMED.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#6462 Apr 23, 2013
When will you all on here realize that there has been what was probably an important piece to this puzzle all along right under everyone's noses to see?? Out of over 6,000 comments, and I've not heard even as much as one mention of it. It's been there all along, since June of 1992, just like everything else in this case, but I'm not going to tell you outright what it is/was that easily...

Hint: Look at the EARLY news broadcasts.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#6463 Apr 23, 2013
Tmfg wrote:
This is directed to Piasa...
Can you tell me why only certain things I post, show up?
I sent a somewhat lengthy post to this forum late last night/
Early this morn and it has yet to show up.
I believe that if you read it you will find that my purpose was to clear up a few misconceptions, but if you have a reason for not sharing it, I'd be interested in knowing why?
Thanks.
Technical tip. If you post a long post that took a while to write it might time out. Instead of it showing up right away, you land on a Forum mainpage rather than this forum page. When that happens, hit BACK to your comment box, your comment should still be there, and then REFRESH the page. It shouldn't erase your comment.[You might copy it just in case until you get the hang of it.] When it reloads, the new authentication number will be different for you to enter.. so then enter the new number and post the comment.
Springfield

Mount Vernon, MO

#6464 Apr 23, 2013
howdy wrote:
When will you all on here realize that there has been what was probably an important piece to this puzzle all along right under everyone's noses to see?? Out of over 6,000 comments, and I've not heard even as much as one mention of it. It's been there all along, since June of 1992, just like everything else in this case, but I'm not going to tell you outright what it is/was that easily...
Hint: Look at the EARLY news broadcasts.
Stolen Cavalier? Just a guess after re-watching early news segments.
Tmfg

Siloam Springs, AR

#6465 Apr 23, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Technical tip. If you post a long post that took a while to write it might time out. Instead of it showing up right away, you land on a Forum mainpage rather than this forum page. When that happens, hit BACK to your comment box, your comment should still be there, and then REFRESH the page. It shouldn't erase your comment.[You might copy it just in case until you get the hang of it.] When it reloads, the new authentication number will be different for you to enter.. so then enter the new number and post the comment.
Thanks for the tip.
It explains why several of my posts, from several months ago, didn't show up.
Now I'm faced with the daunting task of trying to remember everything that was covered in my last post.(ugh)
Tmfg

Siloam Springs, AR

#6466 Apr 23, 2013
Hello everyone.
I hope that all of you are well.
I want to start off by saying that my thoughts are with Stacy's family today, as yet another birthday goes by, with no closure.
I feel for their family and Bartt's, from the bottom of my soul.
I don't post on here very often, simply because there is so much hostility towards each other, that it seems counterproductive a lot of times.
I want no part of the insult game or the name calling.
My name is Tracey.
And Mike Clay and Dusty Recla are dear friends of mine.(since 1991)
I am posting to try to clear a few things up about some of the misinformation regarding   them.
First off, I want to say that I watched the 'Missing' episode, just as everyone else did...and I was appalled.
 Mike is one of my very best friends, and i spent ALOT of time in the apartment that he lived in with his sister, back in 91-92.
Their place was barely furnished..the living room contained only a couch, a coffee table and maybe an end table, with a little portable tape player.
There was no fireplace...therefore, there was no mantle that was used as a Satanic altar. 
There were no candles, no skulls and no Knicks knacks.
The walls were bare, except for a big Slayer poster.( with a red pentagram..which is how I imagine the Satanic stuff got brought in)
Mike is not, nor has he ever been a Satanist.( eye roll)

Secondly, it was myself and a friend, who transported Mike and Joe Volke ( as he was known to me) to Illinois, in February 92.
There was some question as to whether Joe was in Springfield when the ladies went missing...I will tell you that I HIGHLY DOUBT he came back after that trip to Ill.
Reason? The only people he knew, were people tnat Mike introduced him to.( such as Dusty, myself and others) 
Every single one of us had our homes raided, courtesy of Joe. He was kind enough to tell the police about every one of us and how we all smoked pot and drank.( yes, we were young and partied.) so needless to say, there were ALOT of people who hated the guy after that.
He would've had no one to turn to, after burning all of those bridges.
While Mike was in Ill., he food out about all of us getting visited by the cops, and that one particular cop asked me if I knew Joe Reidell.. I said   "no" ( thought his name was Volke) his response was "he sure knows you". Imagine my surprise at finding out that the Joe that we had just driven 10 hours away, was the same Joe.
Also, he did not have a car..for those who asked.

The thing that bugged me most about Joe,(other than him being an asshole) was that he was the type of guy who would bring out the worst in people.
He was an instigator of tne worst kind.
The kind to take the lead in suggesting and committing a crime, and then blaming everything on the people foolish enough to assist him.
I saw firsthand, how destructive he was.
I'm saying Mike and Dusty were blameless.
They made some horrible decisions.
Just saying that Joe was the catalyst.. its one of those scenarios where it never wouldve happened had he not been there.
I know this because, I know Mike and Dusty.

Last, but not least, I have read the statement made to the police by Suzie.(also Dusty and Joe's)
The statement is short and only attests to what Dusty told her, in regards to the grave desecration.
She was not a witness of any kind, she just related second hand info...or hearsay. 
So I doubt she ever would've been called on to testify.

I only met Suzie once...I was stranded, and she (and Dusty) was kind enough to take me home.
My impression of her was that she was a sweet girl.
I hope that this case gets solved soon, so that there can be some  closure for the families and friends of these women. 
Tmfg

Siloam Springs, AR

#6467 Apr 23, 2013
That was supposed to say that l"m not Mike and Dusty*
Tmfg

Siloam Springs, AR

#6468 Apr 23, 2013
Again a typo..supposed to read:
I'm not saying Mike and Dusty were blameless

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6469 Apr 23, 2013
Tmfg wrote:
This is directed to Piasa...
Can you tell me why only certain things I post, show up?
I sent a somewhat lengthy post to this forum late last night/
Early this morn and it has yet to show up.
I believe that if you read it you will find that my purpose was to clear up a few misconceptions, but if you have a reason for not sharing it, I'd be interested in knowing why?
Thanks.
My apologies for not answering your question, but it seems as though Dogman did. I was unavailable for most of the day today. Thank you for your posts. And thanks Dogman for answering Tmfg. Very good explanation on the post thing and apparently it worked because Tmfg was able to post.

Location hidden

#6470 Apr 23, 2013
Kathee Baird wrote:
Today is Stacy McCall's 39th birthday. Please help us find the answers to what happened to the Three Missing Women!!
Remembering Stacy on her birthday is the best anyone can do at this point. Hopefully another year will not pass without a resolution to this case.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#6471 Apr 23, 2013
Honestly, I don't think that there is really much left to "solve"...anyone with any kind of imagination at all can pretty much get the idea as to what happened to these 3 women. Many of those involved are more than likely dead and gone, and some others may have been long-since locked away in prison for other crimes in the past...therefore they have had nothing to lose for a long time now, if that is the case. But who knows really?? This COULD have been the work of one individual (Regardless of what Richard Wendt says)...if he honestly thinks that there is "No Way" that one person could control and handle 3 women, then he probably doesn't have much of an imagination. If this were a man who had no complex at all about manhandling women, it probably wasn't very hard to threaten harm to one, and then coerce the others to obey if they did not want her to get hurt or worse.

One side of me believes that this was an orchestrated event that involved MANY...other times I think that this could've been the work of one, lone transient...the kind of individual who was here at the time (days/weeks leading up to June 7th) for whatever reason, but knew that when he/she departed from this area, they would never see this place again as long as they were never caught. Anyway guys/gals...my point is just simply to say that whatever happened to these 3 women....we all can pretty much agree that it was not good.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#6472 Apr 23, 2013
piasabird wrote:
<quoted text>
Remembering Stacy on her birthday is the best anyone can do at this point. Hopefully another year will not pass without a resolution to this case.
"Piasabird", thank you for your positive energy. Your efforts and concern are greatly appreciated concerning the case.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#6473 Apr 23, 2013
howdy wrote:
Honestly, I don't think that there is really much left to "solve"...anyone with any kind of imagination at all can pretty much get the idea as to what happened to these 3 women. Many of those involved are more than likely dead and gone, and some others may have been long-since locked away in prison for other crimes in the past...therefore they have had nothing to lose for a long time now, if that is the case. But who knows really?? This COULD have been the work of one individual (Regardless of what Richard Wendt says)...if he honestly thinks that there is "No Way" that one person could control and handle 3 women, then he probably doesn't have much of an imagination. If this were a man who had no complex at all about manhandling women, it probably wasn't very hard to threaten harm to one, and then coerce the others to obey if they did not want her to get hurt or worse.

One side of me believes that this was an orchestrated event that involved MANY...other times I think that this could've been the work of one, lone transient...the kind of individual who was here at the time (days/weeks leading up to June 7th) for whatever reason, but knew that when he/she departed from this area, they would never see this place again as long as they were never caught. Anyway guys/gals...my point is just simply to say that whatever happened to these 3 women....we all can pretty much agree that it was not good.
Any why did you feel the need to put my name into your post????? I would have responded by private PM but you are not registered. How brave of you to post without fear of a direct response.

You can disagree with me all you wish. Tell me how one sole male is able to so completely control all three healthy women without leaving any sign of a struggle? Why would three sane and healthy women dutifully march out to an old jalopy in the middle of the night to be taken and killed? Anytime someone is taken against their will to another place by a killer is tantamount to being murdered. I'm not buying it.

If you believe that tell me how it was done. Words are cheap. Analysis is not. All you are expressing is an opinion and like a-holes, everyone has one.

If you believe this, maybe you should be investigated since you think this was so easy to accomplish.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#6474 Apr 24, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
<quoted text>
Any why did you feel the need to put my name into your post?????...
If you believe this, maybe you should be investigated since you think this was so easy to accomplish.
You wonder why people get so pi$$ed and don't want to participate? Why there is a reluctance to share thoughts? In a nutshell...

It was all good until the last line. If appears to be consistent that when someone has a theory or scenario even as little as 45 degrees away from one you espouse then they need to be investigated. That attitude is what stops free thinking and in an endeavor such as this, that attitude is counterproductive in the extreme. Sometimes it is within that totally off-the-wall idea, perhaps even a small part of the off-the-wall idea that the answer is found. When any project is forcefully limited in the scope of solutions available, when all outside the box thinking is disallowed, then the project itself will always fail.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6475 Apr 24, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You wonder why people get so pi$$ed and don't want to participate? Why there is a reluctance to share thoughts? In a nutshell...
It was all good until the last line. If appears to be consistent that when someone has a theory or scenario even as little as 45 degrees away from one you espouse then they need to be investigated. That attitude is what stops free thinking and in an endeavor such as this, that attitude is counterproductive in the extreme. Sometimes it is within that totally off-the-wall idea, perhaps even a small part of the off-the-wall idea that the answer is found. When any project is forcefully limited in the scope of solutions available, when all outside the box thinking is disallowed, then the project itself will always fail.
Makes you sit up and think about the "real one" who continues to derail the thread. What exactly your reason for being here as one could almost conclude your involved in some way.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#6476 Apr 24, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I could agree with you on all accounts but I do not appreciate my full name being put on an internet forum. I decline to even put a person's first name on the internet even though I actually know them.
Now if they want to come on here, identify themselves by name then they can put my name out there and we can have a pissing contest. I have said time and again when someone craps on my head I'm going to crap on their head. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I've asked repeatedly how one sole male could have taken three young and healthy women. We need more than a theory, we need to put some meat on those bones. Was it with a gun? Was the house gassed and everyone was unconscious. But that's really where it gets tough. the women would have to be moved to the van. All this takes time. Time is not on the side of the perp. He's got a very small window of opportunity to get the unconscious women out of the house and into the van. Or we can believe that the women were marched out of the house at the point of a gun like the Nazis marched the Jews into the gas ovens during WWII. I don't like either scenario.

That's why I said that two separate trips would have made more sense. Take Sherrill early in the morning; anytime after 11:15 PM up until 2:45 AM. Go back to the house, make sure everything is tidied up, wiped down, and made to look normal. The problem still remains. How does the door get locked behind him. The keys are in her purse. Could he have crawled through a window? That's possible. Takes time and probably fibers from his clothing will be left behind. And how can he know none of his DNA was left behind.
That's always a tough job to accomplish. We are continually shedding hair although a full DNA profile needs the hair follicle. Microcondrial DNA will give a partial match.

I have argued that there was DNA found belonging to someone not in the data base. That rules out a lot of people right there as the "usual suspects" would have left something behind. So we are probably looking at someone with little to no criminal record. That further narrows it down. Otherwise we have to believe that this was a perfect crime scene. Maybe it was and he did have the good fortune that the people coming into the house cooperated by cleaning up the house. Anything is possible I suppose.

Two perps works much better in my opinion and time time factor is less critical.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#6477 Apr 24, 2013
LilJoddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you sit up and think about the "real one" who continues to derail the thread. What exactly your reason for being here as one could almost conclude your involved in some way.
So where were you that night? What is your interest? Let's throw everyone in the pool of suspects.

As for me, I was 2,000 miles away in Victor, Montana. Unless I donned Superman's cape on and got back, absconded with some van, had some motive, had the opportunity and the means I don't make a very good suspect, do I?

If the police ever had any interest in me they never bothered to ask me anything. I only lived there for another nine years and worked a block away for two weeks.

So, where were you that night?

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#6478 Apr 24, 2013
fresheyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why my longer post didn't "take." In any event, I don't mind off the wall scenarios. What I don't like is my name being put on the open internet. If someone wants to do that, let them put their own name out there.

BTW, to the last poster, I worked two years just a block from the police station; not the two weeks I inaccurately posted.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#6479 Apr 24, 2013
Just got to thinking about the unlocked door.

We don't know if it had a deadbolt lock or just one single lock that one could pull behind them.

If the latter, it would require a key to lock the deadbolt. If not the little "thingy" that is turned up or sideways would allow it to be locked without a key. Probably the latter.

If the latter, why didn't the perp simply pull it closed in a locked position?

Tells me he was in a big hurry. And how could he have maintained control of all of the women if the took them out one at a time? He would have had to have help. If alone, they would have had to been rendered unconscious or tied up.

If all three at one time, maybe he did have a gun. Then we have to believe they followed his instructions and gave no resistance to being taken away from the home in the middle of the night. Just don't like this idea.

I say two (or more)perps.
Monkeymann

Joplin, MO

#6480 Apr 24, 2013
howdy wrote:
I couldn't agree more!!:)

It's the same point that was made several posts ago. And that is this...If the person who comitted this crime, had no moral issue about manhandling/abusing women, then it isn't much of a stretch to think that the person took control of the three women via Force and Intimidation, and possibly Surprise.

How many people here, at one time in their lives or another, have been in the presence of a Bully, who was picking on someone, or picking on you for that matter, and either you, or those around you did NOTHING to try and stop the Bully!??

I'll bet those who answer yes to this question, are greater than those who answer no.

Why? Because its human nature to either Fight, Fly (Flight), or Submit. And if the person is scared of the aggresser, they will react in one of the three above mentioned ways. Everytime....those are the only three options!

So, its entirely possible that only one person comitted this crime! However, I personally think this crime had more than one player involved. But I may be wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camille crews 3 hr sad 1
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 3 hr Richard the Real One 22,393
Drury University women's basketball team (Mar '16) 8 hr phantomscout 5
the x-spot! (Mar '14) 16 hr Justin 59
Ricky Dykes sr. (Mar '11) 19 hr Tweety bird 14
Electoral College Sun Richard The Real One 2
Teamsters Local 245 (Mar '11) Jan 21 Rjohn180 18

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance