SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#5836 Apr 6, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
<quoted text>Gary (may I call you that?). Why don't you PM or e-mail me and we can compare notes. I'm interested in your observations. I can probably help you and provide some tips. This is not an endorsement of the paranormal aspect of your posts but we can probably clear up some matters. It's your call. Click on my avatar.(for PM) Or you can use the e-mail someone so gracelessly posted previously.
Richard, thank you for your positve response. You are welcome to call me Gary and to also speak about Jenny. Will e-mail you soon. Thank you for allowing us this opportunity to speak with you privately. Regards
Anonymous

Toledo, OH

#5838 Apr 6, 2013
There was only one perp. Police know who. Just not enough evidence for conviction. Read the police report carefully on Proboards. See any inconsistencies?
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#5839 Apr 6, 2013
Sial wrote:
<quoted text>
i only post as sial. i don't care who you are. i don't care what you do. you are of no interest to me.
Man of many screen names. You are all over the nation and world. How do you do that? Nice to know who you are.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5840 Apr 6, 2013
Does anyone want to discuss this case anymore? What are all the personal attacks about? Must be some kind of epidemic. Melt down at Air Alex, too, today.
http://airalex.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_Ne...
howdy

Springfield, MO

#5841 Apr 6, 2013
Bartt Streeter wrote:
<quoted text>
When you, make a sly all knowing remark about the resolution of this horrific crime and then I challenge you on it. Maybe you could look at what you said with an adult mentality, possibly you could see your error and maybe offer an apology. However, you choice to either attack or use some evasive maneuvering like changing the subject. Instead of just looking at what you may have said wrong. I have known you and your tactics for years and that is one of the main reasons I do not trust in you. You do not have the ability to admit you are out of bounds or wrong and trust me, you have gone out of bounds a lot during the years you have interjected yourself into this case. You do not speak for my family. You do not speak for the McCall family. You do not speak for any of the countless law enforcement agencies that are actively investigating this case and sadly you do not even speak for the vulture media, they are not your girls, you are an opportunist at its worst, the years you have investigated have given us nothing. so Kathee FUCK OFF
I couldn't agree more with Bartt on this one. I'll also add that on the Disappeared episode titled "The Springfield Three", Bartt had great composure, as if he were meant to be on the show. Kathee looked like a rabid witch.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#5842 Apr 6, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Gary. My partners name is Jenny. You already know us. You have been on our Facebook getting imformation about us, putting imformation on this site about us without our permission. There are a few people on this site that have met us and know us. They are wonderful people. We are no Indians. As you already know, from viewing our Facebooks, we are Investigators / Researchers of the Paranormal. And to anserw your continued inquiry's pertaining to spirit activity and spirit boxes, etc., we do recordings referred to as Electronic Voice Phenomena. And yes, we have been watching you popping up on this site under different screen names, one after another, and messing with Richard, wasting his time. We continue to file you under 'petty tyrant.' Welcome to our Facebook Sial, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.,........
Jenny...would this by chance be the same "Jenny" that posted on Craigslist about this case? January 12th, 2013 was when the ad was posted requesting anyone with any info on this case to contact someone named "Jenny". Just wondering...
howdy

Springfield, MO

#5843 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I very much like your idea of two vehicles for the reasons already stated. Most any late model vehicle could have one of those portable flashing lights quickly placed on the top to appear as a police vehicle. If the person appeared in a police uniform and got into the house, the door would also be unlocked allowing anyone in a hidden van to the side of the house to also come in.
Your point about another cop seeing the light is well taken but it might only have been flashing for a brief time. It can only be viewed as a possible explanation.
I do agree completely that at least two perpetrators were involved.
The most important thing is that there had to be some way to get the door unlocked. Either someone they knew and trusted or a "cop" who would be seen as trusted.
What makes anyone think that the perp(s) that were the on-site abductors are even still alive? I mean. if they were just for hire or something, they could've just ended up as tied up loose ends so to speak. They could have gotten their death sentence many years ago for all we know.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#5844 Apr 6, 2013
Whislers Mother wrote:
hammer, I think Gary PFI has a good point. If "private investigator" is really a PI, he should have some kind of license number. I don't know what this Fordland business is but we shouldn't have people misrepresenting themselves here.
Does "Kathee" Baird have any kind of journalistic credentials? From what I can tell, the "Ozarks Sentinel" doesn't even publish anything in print.
You all should be more careful about who you trust.
Agree...
howdy

Springfield, MO

#5845 Apr 6, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
It's been years. Before the internet. Drunk at a party.... The motive was to shut THEM up, I mean. Not you. I sometimes wish you would but I would never say so.
Suzie was talking to the cops and was going to testify in court. That's something you just don't do in certain circles. The whole school probably knew all about it [grave robbing, court]. They might have been bought for money weeks prior. The three of them in the same house in the middle of the night on a Saturday was too good to pass up. somebody made a call, and it was on. Everybody probably knew something was going to happen, Sherrill herself said so... She even bought a gun, right? And what are Janelle's neighbors from two door down doing helping her parents clean this woman's house while she is gone with two other young women God knows where with a strong possibility of foul play in the picture. Everybody was worried, right? About...too much cake and ice cream?
this is worthy of consideration, I think.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#5846 Apr 6, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
It's like, "Sherrill [God bless her soul, may she rest in peace] wouldn't want her house to look like this when they [the authorities, the media, the world] come in here afterwards."

This is the second part of my previous reply.
Dog Man

Florence, SC

#5847 Apr 6, 2013
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes anyone think that the perp(s) that were the on-site abductors are even still alive? I mean. if they were just for hire or something, they could've just ended up as tied up loose ends so to speak. They could have gotten their death sentence many years ago for all we know.
I hear you. It might be the perps under the parking garage. I think the cops have found the van, and it's almost completely intact. There may be some kind of double cross that was going on.

I'm trying to check on that but nobody's answering the phone.

“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5848 Apr 6, 2013
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorta like what happened in "Godfather II" at the lake?

I have a good deal of respect for your posts. But I will tell you this as a personal opinion. I don't believe they are deceased. I have, however, been told one is now dead. I am dubious of that report.

It is my opinion, and I am pretty certain of this, that whoever was involved is known and will be or are being actively pursued by the police. Whether that ever results in any arrests may never be known in our lifetimes.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5849 Apr 6, 2013
Closing in wrote:
Does anyone want to discuss this case anymore? What are all the personal attacks about? Must be some kind of epidemic. Melt down at Air Alex, too, today.
http://airalex.homestead.com/~site/Scripts_Ne...
Apparently these posts must have been removed. I just checked and didn't see anything particularly interesting. Of course I might have missed it having been gone most of the afternoon.

Can you provide a synopsis of what was said? I would appreciate it. I usually make several screen shots over there because posts have a way of being deleted by the administrator of that site to suit his particular agenda at the moment. Of course he isn't content to maintain a lunatic asylum over there so he comes over here to try to do the same.

Sometimes I wonder if these people have a life outside of living on the internet and spamming up sites that are trying to maintain a civil and productive discussion. Apparently not.
lurker

Weare, NH

#5850 Apr 6, 2013
Eagle River, Ark. Is this where the well you wanted to explore is?

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5851 Apr 6, 2013
car54 wrote:
There was only one perp. Police know who. Just not enough evidence for conviction. Read the police report carefully on Proboards. See any inconsistencies?
I read the one posted and it matches the hard copy I had. Can you point out the inconsistencies you are referring to, please?

You are discussing the original one of 6/7/92, are you not?
Dog Man

Florence, SC

#5852 Apr 6, 2013
Ok that was in reference to the old white Plymouth van in Arkansas that was painted purple and pushed into the brush behind the fire station that was owned by the family that had been killing women since the late 40's. It was completely intact for many years but has since been towed out and buried on some guy's farm down there somewhere. I don't think the cops ever looked at it. We knew about that. I thought we had something new there for a minute! Sorry about that Chief.
Dog Man

Florence, SC

#5853 Apr 6, 2013
I should say "supposedly" was killing women since the 40's.

I guess under certain circumstances, murder is legal in Arkansas. Missouri, too, probably.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5854 Apr 6, 2013
lurker wrote:
Eagle River, Ark. Is this where the well you wanted to explore is?
To what post are you referring to please?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5855 Apr 6, 2013
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
One has continued to post here. I believe it with all my heart. Therefore, his associate may very will dead; but he is not!
lurker

Weare, NH

#5857 Apr 6, 2013
<quoted text>
To what post are you referring to please?
Do not have the post#. I was the well that some posters wanted to send someone down into. Hundreds of bodies most likely there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recent Tattoo Shop Break-In's 7 hr Corazon 3
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 9 hr The Todd 13,004
Youngblood's Automotive 11 hr Tired-of-it 2
Teamsters Local 245 (Mar '11) 16 hr Martin 16
1400 North Side Gang 22 hr Tired-of-it 5
Purina Hourly Wage Wed Johnny Michaels 1
Criminal Defense Lawyer Jan 26 BuhBye 8
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Springfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?