“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5706 Apr 2, 2013
charles tuna wrote:
Turk 182
CT: I remember the title but never saw the movie. This was Roger Ebert's review of the movie. I have some idea of where you are coming from. Interesting comparison.

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...
Wowsa Wowsa

Greenwood, NE

#5707 Apr 2, 2013
GhostHunter wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really the kangaroo? I noticed you been all over the USA! Can you really jump that fast? is it because of the spam diet? Knowledge is power. Please reply. I've never corresponded with a kangaroo before! so kool!!
I've been around for a very long time. I've mastered astral travel.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#5708 Apr 2, 2013
GhostHunter wrote:
<quoted text>Just read this. Just want to ask about the camera that was used for your protrait pic on this site. You look like a kangaroo. The other guy says you are a troll. Is there a possibilty of a mix here?
Greetings "Hunter of Ghost." I must admit that I find your posts rather humourous, but this site is about the 3 missing women, and not someone's physical attributes. There is a site that you can go to called "Springfield Ghosts and the Paranormal Ozarks." Have not seen any kangaroos there. Post something on there about where you have been and what you have discovered. I would enjoy hearing that. It is a pleasant and peacful site.(Thank you Dog Man.)
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#5709 Apr 2, 2013
Richard, I wanted to tell you that after studying those 21 posts that you wanted me to review from the month of Aug. 2012, I believe that it is not the person responsible. Although some of what this individual speaks of may be a fact, some may not. The post moves mysteriously until the very last post. The individual starts out with a response to you, "Richard Richard Richard." How many times have we heard that monotany? I have to conclude that it may be the multi screen name bandit, with proxy locations unknown or jumping all over the place. Not sure what you will do with it, but I will file it under 'petty tyrant." I certainly thank you for bringing it up to our attention. It was interesting but dissapointing only to find that it may only be that multi screen name changer that only brings disgust to the table. Thank you for your efforts. You are a gentleman and a scholar. "J" and I wish you the best always. Keep in you heart that the 3 women will be found and the person responsible made to pay for this crime against women. I seriously doubt that it is a kangaroo, troll, etc.
GhostHunter

Springfield, MO

#5710 Apr 2, 2013
Wowsa Wowsa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been around for a very long time. I've mastered astral travel.
Just read this. How old would you be in human years? Just curious. I don't know that much about kangaroos, only that they like spam. Love your pic! Were you the runt of the litter? So kool! Pen pals with a kangaroo! Astral travel? Does that mean you need a diaper. Happens to old people I hear. Is it possible that a kangaroo could find the 3 missing women? You sure seem like a smart one......Power to you brother and your family back in Australia!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5711 Apr 2, 2013
Quote, "felonious solicitation to murder" and this is of your opinion as you stated. WOW! Didn't realize your opinion carried so much weight with Topix.

Recap:

1) Someone is feels threatened (by their opinion though).

2) Someone has felonious post removed before anyone else sees it (or so they thought).

3) CharlesTuna comes back from his illness. Welcome back "R"!

Only Can'tSay can make the reunion complete.

In God We Trust,
In Others WE Track and Monitor
GhostHunter

Springfield, MO

#5712 Apr 2, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings "Hunter of Ghost." I must admit that I find your posts rather humourous, but this site is about the 3 missing women, and not someone's physical attributes. There is a site that you can go to called "Springfield Ghosts and the Paranormal Ozarks." Have not seen any kangaroos there. Post something on there about where you have been and what you have discovered. I would enjoy hearing that. It is a pleasant and peacful site.(Thank you Dog Man.)
Just read this. Thanx for telling me about the no kangaroos allowed site. I'll check it out. Sounds good! I'll let you know about the ghosts that I have met on that site. What does a SunHawk look like? Heard those cockatoo's danced the night away with that kangaroo last night. Hope those 3 women get found soon.
GhostHunter

Springfield, MO

#5713 Apr 2, 2013
Kroo wrote:
Quote, "felonious solicitation to murder" and this is of your opinion as you stated. WOW! Didn't realize your opinion carried so much weight with Topix.
Recap:
2) Someone has felonious post removed before anyone else sees it (or so they thought).
In God We Trust,
Just read this. Do kangaroos go to church? What church do you got to? Is of the aboriginies?'Felonious solicitation to murder.' What does that mean? You just blow my mind. Never came across an educated kangaroo before. Who is CharlesTuna? Is that part of your diet? Kind of like spam? Who is this 'can't say?' Can he not speak? Is this all related to the 3 missing women? Or does this imformation pertain to Australia? You are confusing me kangaroo. I can't keep up with your intelligence! You are like Mr. Ed!
GhostHunter

Springfield, MO

#5714 Apr 2, 2013
Kroo wrote:
Recap:
In God We Trust,
Just read this. And it's hot off the press from Sidney. In God We Trust, In Others We Track and Monitor. That's a good one. That is the story of how we found you. We followed your kangaroo tracks. Now you are being mionitored at the zoo. Has the other guy been feeding you? Hope so! He seems like a nice guy and caring of the animal kingdom.
GhostHunter

Springfield, MO

#5715 Apr 2, 2013
Wowsa Wowsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like someone got their divining rod bent out of shape!
Do you use diving rods? Didn't know that kangaroos knew about that. Did you start using them in Australia? Did the aborigines teach you? You are so kool! Love your pic! Can't enlarge the picture enough. Still trying to figure out if you are half troll. The one guy that you correspond with says that are one. OMG! How kool if a kangaroo found the 3 women with divining rods! What was the name of that University again?
straight jacket needed

Overland Park, KS

#5716 Apr 2, 2013
Kroo wrote:

Recap:

In God We Trust,
Please, no ! We do not need can't say back! The guy is a loony tune !
straight jacket needed

Overland Park, KS

#5717 Apr 2, 2013
GhostHunter wrote:
<quoted text>Just read this. And it's hot off the press from Sidney. In God We Trust, In Others We Track and Monitor. That's a good one. That is the story of how we found you. We followed your kangaroo tracks. Now you are being mionitored at the zoo. Has the other guy been feeding you? Hope so! He seems like a nice guy and caring of the animal kingdom.
It's spelled "Sydney", numb nuts.
GhostHunter

Springfield, MO

#5718 Apr 2, 2013
Hey kangaroo. Quit sending me your leftover spam. I don't eat that crap. Wouldn't want to take your food from you. Can you send me a larger pic? I want to see if you been eating wild berries. Can you find those 3 women for us? Try those diving rods. Better than sitting around feeding your face with spam. Uh -Oh! Here come the cockatoo's! Put some cologne on!
GhostHunter

Springfield, MO

#5719 Apr 2, 2013
straight jacket needed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's spelled "Sydney", numb nuts.
Just read this. Sorry that I spelled it wrong. Are you involved with the kangaroo? I promise not to tell the cockatoo's. Have you found the 3 women yet? I think the kangaroo is going to use divining rods.
straight jacket needed

Overland Park, KS

#5720 Apr 2, 2013
GhostHunter wrote:
<quoted text>Just read this. Sorry that I spelled it wrong. Are you involved with the kangaroo? I promise not to tell the cockatoo's. Have you found the 3 women yet? I think the kangaroo is going to use divining rods.
Not involved with anyone on here . I'm not looking for the missing three, although I , along with the community , would love to see them found and learn what happened . No, it was Sunhawk who was going to use the rods , which I think is goofy ! You are strange . I don't find your posts very funny, more silly that funny. You seem to be your biggest fan !!
GhostHunter

Springfield, MO

#5721 Apr 2, 2013
straight jacket needed wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, no ! We do not need can't say back! The guy is a loony tune !
Just read this. They might have a 1930's model staright jacket here in Springfield at Nellie Dunn's on Commercial Street. Was that you that I saw down there with that kangaroo? Your secret is my secret. ssssshhhhhhh!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5723 Apr 2, 2013
Just looking over the Springfield Forums. This one seemed really busy but it seems to be a lot of posts by one guy. All about kangaroos? What's up with that Ghost Hunter? Don't Ghost hunters usually look for ghosts? What's all the "spam" talk? Spam is disgusting and should only be eaten if nothing else is around. Why don't you let these people talk about the three missing women?

I get it you don't like this Kroo person and I bet everyone here gets it by now--but really chill out dude. Have a breath mint!
sial

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#5724 Apr 2, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunhawk: You've pretty well captured the posts I was referencing. What I find particularly interesting is how certain he is of what he is discussing. Was he merely speculating? He doesn't say. He says these things as though they are known to be facts. Who has facts? Most of the time it is someone who was there to witness such things. If he was speculating he should have said he was speculating, or it was his opinion and then given his reasoning. But the last post where he referred to me as "richard, richard, richard" was by far the most interesting on a personal level. Post #1,230.
I know of only one person who has said that to me regarding this case. Cop or perpetrator? Could be either one.
i am neither one.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5725 Apr 2, 2013
sial wrote:
<quoted text>
i did not go anywhere.
OK, tell me how the women were removed from the house.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5726 Apr 2, 2013
sial wrote:
<quoted text>
i am neither one.
What is your interest in the case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 24 min Richard the Real One 11,844
417 Northside (May '13) 5 hr Youknowwho 50
Looking for a mechanic 6 hr Youknowwho 2
Ricky Dykes sr. (Mar '11) 6 hr Youknowwho 12
Is Richard Wendt a suspect in the Springfield 3... 8 hr Rusty 3
Review: Alliance Motors (Mar '13) 8 hr mossy seaman 9
John, marble is a crackhead retard snitch Dec 20 wearing the v out 4
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web