Three missing women at Cox South
Dog Gone It

Nevada, MO

#5522 Mar 27, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>In reference to my father, yes, he retired from MSHP Troop D with 27 years of service. He was one of Springfield's first treasure hunters with a metal detector (advanced technology). He died 10 years ago. He and I know each other well. He is the most humble warrior now. He would get a kick out of what some write on this thread.....a lost tooth with mercury contained in it? 2 lost diamond ear rings? Or 3 women taken from their path with heart? The metal detector says if you want to find out what's under that concrete, you are going to have to dig it out... Watch out for tree roots! Ho!
Sunhawk, what kid of metal detector did you use, or are you currently using? Reason I ask is I a also a metal Detector enthusiast. Are you trying to locate Mercury Fillings, and/or Gold Fillings, and/or 2-lost diamond ear rings.

Have you detected a signal that is beyond a shadow of a doubt, that of a Mercury, or that of Gold/Gold Filling/s.

What kind of a detector are you using? Reason I ask is that a good Whites or Garrett Metal Detector would be able to show you with fairly good probability, what's in the ground. Modern metal detectors will also tell you the dept and aprox. size of the object.

So whadda got???
Dog Gone It

Nevada, MO

#5523 Mar 27, 2013
howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bartt, if you're still reading these posts here, I'm just wondering what ever became of Cinnamon?? She seemed like a very cute and sweet dog.
I'd heard that Sherrill's sister subsequently took Cinnamon. I may be wrong, but that's what I remember reading a while back.

Someone else on here might have a better answer that me on this???
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#5524 Mar 28, 2013
Dog Gone It wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunhawk, what kid of metal detector did you use, or are you currently using? Reason I ask is I a also a metal Detector enthusiast. Are you trying to locate Mercury Fillings, and/or Gold Fillings, and/or 2-lost diamond ear rings.
Have you detected a signal that is beyond a shadow of a doubt, that of a Mercury, or that of Gold/Gold Filling/s.
What kind of a detector are you using? Reason I ask is that a good Whites or Garrett Metal Detector would be able to show you with fairly good probability, what's in the ground. Modern metal detectors will also tell you the dept and aprox. size of the object.
So whadda got???
"Dog Gone It', thank you for the meaningful post. My father was a treasure hunter. He used for a long time 'white' detectors. On the metal detectors are additional tools for discovery including depth, and a tool to exclude tin from being detected. Dad found lots of pulltabs, which was effort to dig and discover, something not worth while. It was the researcher Tim Gray that discovered mercury and two possible small diamond ear rings while scaning at the PG. A lost tooth and 2 lost ear rings? These modern type metals are not of the Native Americans that inhabited our area, and/or slaves, indicating the extreme possibility of modern day humans and a grave site put there on purpose.....My father also experimented with ancient technology for divining. He practiced with dowsing rods, and later a dowsing pendulum. These two tools work with mysterious accuracy. Dowsing rods would be an excellent way to find unmarked graves at the PG. So would a pendulum. My father retired from the MSHP. He was a man of discovery. Dad died in 2002. His last enemy, old age, took him to another realm of exixtence. Had he been living when the 2 researchers made their discoveries at the PG, he too would have wanted to investigate with his tools at the PG...If research is correct, the dirt was brought into the PG for fill. I can only imagine that someone had a plan to bury someone there, knowing that they would be covered with concrete and never located , resulting in a mysterious dissapearance. Advanced technologies may be upsetting this sick person's knowledge of what he may have carried out....If you use a metal detector at the PG, where the other researchers have scanned, including GPR, you may indeed make a discovery. Good luck with your appropriate efforts put forth.
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#5525 Mar 28, 2013
Cinnamon went into the witness protection program.
Scumbags

Wilmington, DE

#5526 Mar 28, 2013
dale417 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God isn't this enough?
Just stating he was from that area you were talking about really messed up case just like this one sad these people need to be caught
Dog Man

West Columbia, SC

#5527 Mar 28, 2013
asd wrote:
sorry...ONcE YOU'VE READ THE FIRST WORD OF THIS YOU CANT GET OUT. READ ON OR DIE TONIGHT AT 10:35 P.M.9 years ago a person named Jerry got dared to sleep in a house that was belived haunted.The next day his friends waited for him out side the house
.......... They had to go inside and search for him. They went through every room exept the attic. He wasn't supposedsleep there.He was SUpposed to sleep in the living room They went into the attic. They saw Jerry's corpse and they just left because they were scared. But that night they all died because of their friend. He killed them all for making him sleep in that houseIf you don't send this to 11 comments you will die tonight by Jerry.Example 1:A man named Stewart Read this and didn't belive it. He shut off his computer and went through his day. That night while he was in bed he heard something outside of his door. He got up to look. And now he's dead.eXample 2:A Girl named Haley Read this in the morning and she got scared but she didn't send it. She wanted to know if it was true. She went to school (She was only 13 years old) and that night she died.If you don't post this on 11 comments tonight Jerry will 'visit
CHAIN SPAM!!!

Hawk, put the Whammy on this guy.
Swedish Chef

Malmö, Sweden

#5528 Mar 28, 2013
Tim Cook's machine doesn't do anything.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#5529 Mar 29, 2013
Dog Man wrote:
<quoted text>
CHAIN SPAM!!!
Hawk, put the Whammy on this guy.
Paranormal Activity 5!
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#5530 Mar 29, 2013
Swedish Chef wrote:
Tim Cook's machine doesn't do anything.
Thank you for writing from Sweden. What is it that Tim Gray's 'machine' does not do? Why did he research at the PG and discover? Or was he only going thru worthless motion? Your 'opinion' about discoveries?
Samsung

Branson, MO

#5531 Mar 29, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for writing from Sweden. What is it that Tim Gray's 'machine' does not do? Why did he research at the PG and discover? Or was he only going thru worthless motion? Your 'opinion' about discoveries?
I can tell you what it doesn't do, it dosen't do anything. Ask the folks at Oakridge, JPL, and Los Alamos. Smoke and mirrors.
Ken

Farmington, MI

#5532 Mar 29, 2013
Samsung wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you what it doesn't do, it dosen't do anything. Ask the folks at Oakridge, JPL, and Los Alamos. Smoke and mirrors.
Whether or not Tim Gray's machine works is up for debate.

IF the three anomalies ARE tree roots, then Tim is the best tree root finder on the face of the planet. Not only did he find three of them; he marked off EXACTLY where they are located. AND he did this with a slab of concrete being in the way. On top of that, Tim's Markings are INSIDE of Rick Norland's markings when Rick did his GPR scan.

Statistically speaking, what are the odds of randomly selecting a spot above concrete and be able to precisely mark off 3 anomalies that is confirmed by a separate GPR scan? Even IF they are tree roots, this is quite a feat.
straight jacket needed

Saint Louis, MO

#5533 Mar 29, 2013
CANT SAYS WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>listen im not saying everything tony post is true i even call bull shit on it.but i can tell you are bar was packed and they came in and threatend us and our customers.rod. ins. people were there drinkers were there we had to call 911 b the time they got there it was all over roy cole told us to leave property it was not safe i had to send my children away to protect them i told ton to get off of this shit and stop endangering us i did not know he was back on it he is off i only check the site now to make sure he is not posting from other computers. i dont want involved in this glor hunt and dont want me family in it tony is not all there and you all should realize this. so please just go on with your business and i will keep him off the site just leave us out of it thank you
. Nope, didn't happen like that. It was a dispute between bar patrons. And tony ( cant say ) wasn't even there. Exaggerations and paranoia . Like all the other posts. A thread of truth with with extreme exaggerations and a wild, paranoid , figment of his imagination . No question about it, a straight jacket is needed!
Samsung

Branson, MO

#5534 Mar 29, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
IF the three anomalies ARE tree roots, then Tim is the best tree root finder on the face of the planet. Not only did he find three of them; he marked off EXACTLY where they are located. AND he did this with a slab of concrete being in the way. On top of that, Tim's Markings are INSIDE of Rick Norland's markings when Rick did his GPR scan.
Statistically speaking, what are the odds of randomly selecting a spot above concrete and be able to precisely mark off 3 anomalies that is confirmed by a separate GPR scan? Even IF they are tree roots, this is quite a feat.
Just like it was supposed to find drugs in high school lockers. You can ask the Texas State Attorney General who lost his job how that worked for him. As I said SMOKE AND MIRRORS. He will not submit it for techincal review, he will not even try to tell folks what technical basis it is suposed to function on.
What did the famous man say? You can fool some of the people some of the time and all of the people some of the time, but not ALL the people ALL of the time
Samsung

Branson, MO

#5535 Mar 29, 2013
BTW the metals (mecury and gold) and carbon (diamonds) he supposedly found are naturally occuring items within the earths crust. So are tree roots!

“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5536 Mar 29, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Ken, I am going to assume you are a well meaning person. But can we just give it a rest about the garage? It is not going to be cored, or otherwise disturbed.

This was always a dry hole and probably set the case back as LE had to waste time and tax dollars on this endeavor. One would have to believe that the entire staff of the SPD, past and present, were in some kind of gigantic conspiracy to keep the truth from coming out.

I am personally satisfied that the SPD have the necessary information with which to close this case; maybe not today, tomorrow or even the next year. Let's just let them do their jobs.
That is what they are paid to do as professional LE officers. We can't do it for them and to keep bringing up this garage story is just plowing old ground for no good reason.

Please.
Jennifer Bland

Rogers, AR

#5537 Mar 29, 2013
Didn't ya'll ever believe in ANGELS and DEVILS -
GOOD and EVIL? Well if it were you missing, wouldn't you think that you didn't let the DEVIL get the best of ya? Maybe it's ya'lls own STINK that is what you are still smelling, and why the ANGELS are no longer around.

*DON"T LET THE DEVILS GET YA!

“RW GFY”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5538 Mar 29, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
<quoted text>Ken, I am going to assume you are a well meaning person. But can we just give it a rest about the garage? It is not going to be cored, or otherwise disturbed. This was always a dry hole and probably set the case back as LE had to waste time and tax dollars on this endeavor. One would have to believe that the entire staff of the SPD, past and present, were in some kind of gigantic conspiracy to keep the truth from coming out. I am personally satisfied that the SPD have the necessary information with which to close this case; maybe not today, tomorrow or even the next year. Let's just let them do their jobs. That is what they are paid to do as professional LE officers. We can't do it for them and to keep bringing up this garage story is just plowing old ground for no good reason. Please.
LMFBAO! Is this the real Richard speaking? The one who doesn't "assume" & "disses" the law enforcement (LE) agencies assigned to this investigation every chance you speak. All the years I've seen you post you've never respected LE. So who has handcuffed you for you to be singing a new tune? You finally piss someone off and they told you to be quiet?

“Tired of the BS.”

Since: Feb 13

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#5539 Mar 29, 2013
Kroo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFBAO! Is this the real Richard speaking? The one who doesn't "assume" & "disses" the law enforcement (LE) agencies assigned to this investigation every chance you speak. All the years I've seen you post you've never respected LE. So who has handcuffed you for you to be singing a new tune? You finally piss someone off and they told you to be quiet?
Not at all. And I have not in all cases been critical of LE. Most officers I have spoken to in my lifetime have acted professionally. It is not wrong to point out that is not always true of ALL officers.

When new information comes to my attention I believe I owe an obligation to step up to the plate and correct the record when I have been wrong. I won't go over chapter and verse of why I believed at the time what I believed but in the space of time some of these kinks have been worked out. But I will say this and you should realize it as well. It is also true that there was dissension within the police department regarding this case and for reasons unknown to me some witnesses coming forth were IMV not given due consideration which I still believe was poor protocol.

I will also say this. In some instances I was deliberately trying to provoke a response, just as some have done to me.

Having said all this, all I can say is that if the SPD cannot now close this case, it will not be for lack of information. We cannot do their job for them. So my involvement will be to speak out when warranted to correct errors as I see them and bogus arguments when I see them. That is something I will always do, including my own errors.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5540 Mar 29, 2013
Kroo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, i read some of his stuff. I think you right. Or he trying to make a better impression of his self for yall. I seen his answer and he always corrects himself. He says so.
Jennifer Bland

Rogers, AR

#5541 Mar 30, 2013
Bartt Streeter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm must be ignorant to whom you speak of, who is Richards ?
YOU LIE BARTT~ when ANGELS leave your lives - it mean you
have become with DEVILS!

SHERILL AND THOSE WOMEN ARE WITH GOD, HAVE FUN CHASING YOUR KILLERS AND DEVIL STORIES OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR BODIES
AND THAT THEY"RE DEAD - ONLY THE LIES AND THE DEVIL THAT LIVES IN YOUR LIFE IS DEAD -
DON"T YOU SEE WHAT GOD DID?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS TOO? I"D BE LOOKING TO GOD AND ASKING HIM FOR FORGIVENESS - BECAUSE IF YOU DO GET OFF ON FINDING YOUR BODIES - IT WILL BE ME - THOSE ANGELS ARE LONG GONE FROM YOU DEVILS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breck Ruddick Animal Abuse 1 hr geomac 2
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 1 hr Richard The Real One 21,953
What happen to Suzie, Stacy, and Sherill? 3 hr Rusty 16
I just finish the book about the Springfield 3... (Dec '15) 4 hr Richard The Real One 39
Three Missing Women Fresh Start (Dec '11) 6 hr Richard The Real One 41
the adventures of old dog (Nov '14) 9 hr Now_What- 17
Trump is winning Independents 9 hr Now_What- 4

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages