Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4565 Mar 7, 2013
Pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be argumentative, but I think Joe was in town still when the 3MW disappeared, but since he didn't spend the night at your place you might not have known. That was, I know, a very long time ago, but it just seems that way to me. Seems like he left just a short while after the disappearance closer to the end of June. Anyway, not saying he did anything, just saying I don't think he was in Illinois when it happened.
Santa Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe was in Illinois.
My sister was there.

Thank you both for your input on answering my question. Hmmmm-seems like it's still up for grabs depending on the memories of people from 20 years ago. Anyone else have any input on this?

Location hidden

#4566 Mar 7, 2013
cant say wrote:
it don't fit the time line ..........steven garrison was in the kansas state prison system ......until release date ( may 15th 1992 ).....thats barely 2 weeks before the (3mw) go missing ,.........he was in there ...( under the violation of parole ) issued by missouri dept of correction , on july 11th 1989 ,....( that being 10days after KELLE ANNE WORKMAN , was kidnapped and killed in douglas county near ava ..........police records with the workman family of seymour missouri still show ,...( and confirmed on page 59 , missing or murdered in missouri ), that a kansas man was arrested at the ( dogwood hemp store ) the day after kelle anne workman went missing
What is the exact address of the Dogwood Hemp Store? Is it still there?
cant say

Billings, MO

#4567 Mar 7, 2013
the store is still there , ....( address -thats questionable ) , in webster county we had 4 address changes over a 10 year period in relation to implimenting a (911-system ) , ....its at the cross roads on the outskirts of dogwood , ............further south is the biker campground .......and further east is ava .........and somewhere in there ....( but just for f.y.i.--is squires missouri ) , .........where glennon paul sweet lived for a time , ..............also there are -or is a police report that a young frightened blond girl was seen in the south douglass county area looking out a window , ....the reporter said she matched suzy , ........( the report is there , .but there was never a confirmation -nor any other info to follow up ......
cant say to piasa bird

Billings, MO

#4568 Mar 7, 2013
....you have garrison dl#, you have his s.s.i. number , .......you have his police record , .............and there is a ( linking question ) , ......can you or will you contact , the right people to verify or deny , who was the ( kansas man arrested at the dogwood store , the day after kelle anne workman went missing , ........the book page 71 shows it was the highway patrol who arresred ( said s.o.b.) ,..........another link was that it was terry walker ---debbie lewis's exboyfirend who opened the store and hired kelle anne workman ............just 2 weeks before she went missing
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#4569 Mar 7, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
My personal opinion is that this is the person who is responsible.
I think he was on the police radar from the very beginning although
I have no independent proof of that fact.
This person seems to be a more viable suspect than the "monsters of the week" that have been discussed on the various forums for years.

Just my opinion.

Location hidden

#4570 Mar 7, 2013
Pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you once again for your answer. I will check with my source again but he/she is pretty certain about this for reasons I can't state here in an open forum.
If you find out I'd like to know. It will remain private. Email me at santachrist003@gmail.com
cant say to mote

Billings, MO

#4571 Mar 7, 2013
without causing an augument , ......( the 2 ) steven euguene garrison and ricky eugene dykes , were both in the kansas state prison system , both grew up together , both were and are g.g.m.c. , and according to 2 witnesses , ...( killed together before ) , .and if you cant trust his own family when then say ( we) carried out the body ,( who ) can you trust , ...............are you aware that there were threats to kill the judge , and the lawyer, defending steve , that the disruptions , ......is in court records of threats by bikers , .......court records show added security was added , and all phone privileges were blocked , ......
cant say to piasia bird

Billings, MO

#4572 Mar 7, 2013
--------yeah , i had a reason on the address , we had box numbers back then , ...but these were rural box numbers not post office box numbers , ......his address was route 7 box 439 , .springfield missouri , .65802..........LISTEN .........MOST ALL THE LOCALS HAD REPUBLIC AND BATTLEFIELD ADDRESSES , ....OR BOIS D ARE IF FURTHER NORTH , ..........ONLY ...THE ....ABSOLUTE ADDRESSES THAT TOUCHED I-44 , HAD A SPRINFIELD ADDRESS , .........( EXAMPLE ) THE OZARK TRAVEL STOP -( EXIT 67 --I-44) SOUTH EAST CORNER , ...THE OLD STUCKIES , .. ADDRESS THERE WAS RT. 7 BOX 357C, SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI 65802, .........I WANT TO KNOW IF THAT IS THE OLD ADDRESS FOR ( E.Z.N. TRUCKSTOP ) EXIT 67 , ---ON THE NORTH EST CORNER , WHERE ( CIRCA ) THAT TIME THE TRUCK STOP WAS TAKEN OVER BY BIKERS , AND A TRUCK WASH WAS ACTUALLY A WAY TO SELL DRUGS , .........( ALSO TRACY PICKETT ) WAS THERE MISSING OUT OF JOPLIN BUT I'LL GIVE YOU THAT INFO LATER AND 3 WITNESSES TO INTERVIEW ......

Location hidden

#4574 Mar 7, 2013
cant say to piasa bird wrote:
....you have garrison dl#, you have his s.s.i. number ,.......you have his police record ,.........and there is a ( linking question ),......can you or will you contact , the right people to verify or deny , who was the ( kansas man arrested at the dogwood store , the day after kelle anne workman went missing ,........the book page 71 shows it was the highway patrol who arresred ( said s.o.b.),.......another link was that it was terry walker ---debbie lewis's exboyfirend who opened the store and hired kelle anne workman ..........just 2 weeks before she went missing
Here is the other info from the DL copy you sent for anyone interested.

The name on the license is Steven Eugene Garrison
The address is
RFD 7 Box 439
Springfield MO 65802

5'9 155 # Eyes of Blue
Date of Birth 8-24-58
who farted

Fayetteville, AR

#4575 Mar 7, 2013
Santa Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't speak for Dusty. He can speak for himself if he chooses to. All I can do is give my perspective on it but I may have some details wrong.
Dusty was going out with a girl before Suzie. We'll call her J. J lived with her mom, who was close with Steve Garrison. Not sure if they were dating or just friends. J made a big deal about how Steve would do anything for her mom and that he was her bodyguard.
That is how Dusty met Steve. I'm not sure of the extent of their relationship or how many times they hung out over there at J's house. I only know of one or two times where Dusty and Steve were in the same room because that was when I was there also. If they hung out together without me, I never heard about it.
I know Charlie Tuna claimed that Dusty and Steve came to his place together trying to sell some weed. I don't know if that is true or not. All I can say is Charlie tuna made some untrue statements about meetings with me on here so I'm not sure how much to believe from him.
Not much help, I know, but that's all I can do.
is 'J', "J.W." ?

Location hidden

#4576 Mar 7, 2013
cant say to piasa bird wrote:
....you have garrison dl#, you have his s.s.i. number ,.......you have his police record ,.........and there is a ( linking question ),......can you or will you contact , the right people to verify or deny , who was the ( kansas man arrested at the dogwood store , the day after kelle anne workman went missing ,........the book page 71 shows it was the highway patrol who arresred ( said s.o.b.),.......another link was that it was terry walker ---debbie lewis's exboyfirend who opened the store and hired kelle anne workman ..........just 2 weeks before she went missing
I will do what I can but I am still unsure of the location you are speaking about. Will try to check it out.

“Tired of the BS.”

Hot Springs, Arkansas

#4577 Mar 7, 2013
Would it be possible to take up a collection to persuade "Can't Say" to leave this discussion? I'd be willing to chip in my portion. I get so weary of wading through his nonsensical and unreadable posts.

For those who want to do a little digging in this forum several thousand posts ago someone who is not now posting posited what I believe is what occurred that fateful night. There are about 17 posts as I recall.

I'm also intrigued about the business with "Joe's" location that night. That needs to be cleared up as it goes to the question of who failed the polygraph. While polygraphs are not definitive and inadmissible in court and can yield false positives or negatives they shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. I'm interested in this primarily because I would like to know if one of the original suspects failed the test because I had more or less ruled him out. Since we are not privy to the names of those who were polygraphed it is not possible to conclude who might be logically eliminated as suspects.

Another question which goes to the core of this case is how exactly was entry gained to the house? This strongly suggests that someone known to either Suzie or Sherrill knew this person or persons. If not, then the infamous "ruse" has to be considered. And once inside how were all three women subdued?

Who wants to pass the hat to take up a collection for "Can't Say?" I'm in.
cant say to kathy

Billings, MO

#4578 Mar 7, 2013
...ahh go to hell richard , ....i post the federal prison records for ( garrsion ) ,....and you put a fuking peanut on it , .............go to hell you retard , ....it shows what it shows ( garrison ) jailed until may 15th 1992 , ...............period , truth is truth you moron , ...........................if the old box number for garrison is the e.z.n. truckstop , then i'm right there , .....and it might be a big break ....

Location hidden

#4579 Mar 7, 2013
Richard -the real one wrote:
Would it be possible to take up a collection to persuade "Can't Say" to leave this discussion? I'd be willing to chip in my portion. I get so weary of wading through his nonsensical and unreadable posts.
For those who want to do a little digging in this forum several thousand posts ago someone who is not now posting posited what I believe is what occurred that fateful night. There are about 17 posts as I recall.
I'm also intrigued about the business with "Joe's" location that night. That needs to be cleared up as it goes to the question of who failed the polygraph. While polygraphs are not definitive and inadmissible in court and can yield false positives or negatives they shouldn't be dismissed out of hand. I'm interested in this primarily because I would like to know if one of the original suspects failed the test because I had more or less ruled him out. Since we are not privy to the names of those who were polygraphed it is not possible to conclude who might be logically eliminated as suspects.
Another question which goes to the core of this case is how exactly was entry gained to the house? This strongly suggests that someone known to either Suzie or Sherrill knew this person or persons. If not, then the infamous "ruse" has to be considered. And once inside how were all three women subdued?
Who wants to pass the hat to take up a collection for "Can't Say?" I'm in.
Richard, hi how are you? I wanted to point a couple things out. First of all, Can't Say, much as some do not like him has just as much right to post here as anyone. Just saying.........

Second of all, I don't think where Joe was that night has any significance if your suspect is the correct person, do you? Personally, it probably does have significance at all either way.

I was wondering where they all were that night, because I can't help but to think someone has the key to the whole thing and doesn't even realize it. I didn't mean to start a big fuss.

I think if you and Can't Say can stop the digs at each other for just a few days, it would be really kewl and perhaps we could declare a truce.
cant say to richard

Billings, MO

#4580 Mar 7, 2013
you know every time we discover something odd , or new ......you spew shit from every hole ...........here you are back to talking about entry gained , ..........theres no evidence there , no evidence that it was someone they knew ......back off retard
cant say to richard

Billings, MO

#4581 Mar 7, 2013
who can pinpoint the rural springfield address , of ----steven eugene garrsion -----rr7 box 439 , springfield missouri 65802, ..thats empire electric district if it helps , and was ( garys sales for a while ) selling tractors and farm junk ..........if its exit 67 on the north side , ....then its the old e.z.n. truck stop , .........a famous house used to sit across the road from there , it was the site of the most officers killed in missouri state history ,in one day ...

Location hidden

#4582 Mar 7, 2013
cant say to richard wrote:
you know every time we discover something odd , or new ......you spew shit from every hole ..........here you are back to talking about entry gained ,.........theres no evidence there , no evidence that it was someone they knew ......back off retard
Can't say,

I just posted this and will post it to you.

I think if you and Richard can stop the digs at each other for just a few days, it would be really kewl and perhaps we could declare a truce. You know he could ignore your posts and you could ignore his and just move on with your point of view regarding the case. This bickering is so adolescent and immature.

Let's agree that there are many people with different thoughts on the case and agree to disagree politely. No need for all the insults and name calling.

PS I am not taking Richard's side or yours. You have an equal right to post your opinion and thoughts so far as I am concerned.

Location hidden

#4583 Mar 7, 2013
Pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you once again for your answer. I will check with my source again but he/she is pretty certain about this for reasons I can't state here in an open forum.
Just got confirmation from a third person ( that drove with him and dropped him off in Illinois) that joe left Missouri in feb. of 92. That doesn't mean he didn't come back to Springfield but he had a lot of people pissed off at him at the time. I highly doubt he'd have shown his face again.
cant say

Billings, MO

#4584 Mar 7, 2013
=---------alright right now , look at it , he chimed in when there became the ( small ) possibilty that garrison used the ezn as his address ,.........ok thats a maybe .......but i gave you the drivers licence and address on it ,.......and he fliped out ,.....all he does is try to stall things ,.........he acts as if hes the one could be caught ,.........BUT FOR YOU '''I;M DONE WITH THAT RETARD ,.........i have provided a stement to joplin police that a girl being kept at exit 67 , would run over , every time she got the chance for icecream ,.........it was my truck stop, and we had 16 flavors of handdipped icecream ,........she came in and saud she was going to get away and handed me a sawed off short barrel 12 guage ,........she said "don't let him have it back ---hes going to kill me ," end quote ..........i gave the shotgun to tim robertson with a loacl trucking company ,( rbx ), his wife was there judy mclaughlin ,...and bee thomas whose husband owned thomas steel works , and a couple others ,.........there was no internet back then ,....but ...so far 3 persons have id-ed the girl as the missing tracy pickett ,.........there is a report in the notebook of ( chief of detectives -green county -robert claypool ), hence retired and now deceased
Pocahontas

Ozark, MO

#4585 Mar 7, 2013
Santa Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got confirmation from a third person ( that drove with him and dropped him off in Illinois) that joe left Missouri in feb. of 92. That doesn't mean he didn't come back to Springfield but he had a lot of people pissed off at him at the time. I highly doubt he'd have shown his face again.
I sent an email to my source and asked for confirmation, perhaps he/she has the bad memory. After all including you, there are four people people saying he was gone. I'll let you know if I hear anything different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 40 min Cotton Eye Crow 15,304
Mercy/St John BAD Nurses 4 hr Been there 6
Doctors who offer home visits. 4 hr jenrenh 1
Humansville Double Murder -- 1976 (unsolved) 17 hr greg1969 3
i witness photography is a joke 23 hr player 4
Crossdressers in springfield want to talk 23 hr Spikeland 1
Debate: Marijuana - Springfield, MO (Aug '10) Mar 27 jeff 266
Springfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web