Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

no theres a connection ,...( see the article -cassville dig -recovered large cut up pieces of a greene vehicle ,)........so the police were looking for a split window dodge van ,.........the police were unable to locate a ( perfect match ),....as it was 92 ,.....and the van ...would be a ( circa 69)....that would be 23 years old even at that time ,.......to use it in a murder you must know its in perfect shape ,........( your photo in hand ) was taken ( over 1200 miles away ), showing it running in mint condition ,.........motes van was the van placed on the court house lawn asking the public for information on a similar van ,.........spray painting ( dykes van green over the windows would have the same effect ,.........at some point you have to say enough is enough ,.........he has a matching van ,...( proven ).....he was fiends with the owners of the gold exchange ,...( he knew what was going on ) with the pawning of the gold ,.........he was friends with steve garrison ,.....he killed before with steve garrison ,........( his wife said he done it ),.his neighbors -his mechanic -his friends and extended family ,.....brothers in laws -sisters in law , etc ..........he said he done it ,....he said how ....he said why ,....he said where some remains were ,.....he was stopped during one kidnapping attempt at the james river ,.........and he hung out with and worked for gerald carnahan ,.........never once did i say he acted alone ,....i'm saying hes involved ,.........

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

cant say wrote:
...he was fiends with the owners of the gold exchange ,...( he knew what was going on ) with the pawning of the gold ,........
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. We didn't know anybody at the gold exchange. We had gold we wanted to sell and there was a business in town called the gold exchange.
The only thing that was the least bit suspicious about the whole thing was when we brought it in, the guy behind the counter said "this looks like dental gold". I said "it is" and he paid us for it anyway.
There is no connection between the gold exchange and the 3mw
cant say

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

there is ,.........the dykes extended family babysit her daughter , off and on for years ,....kathy wilson smith was at judy dykes bedside as she lay dying every day ,....( they were friends ),....one site shows they might have been school mates ,....but never the less ( james ) went missing ( 3 ) days after the ( 3women) went missing ..........i may send another photo to piasa bird with ( the owner -kathy ) and ( dykes family ) at a carnival together ..........when you find a person -a known suspect ,..a man who by his own admission , and those around him , all admit and make statements to the police ,...then you either need to say the police have lied ,...or theres more here then meets the eyes ,.........
cant say

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

...another who went missing 3 days after the ( 3 mw ) was larry wallace ,.....now that either diggins or rural seymour or rural marshfield ,....the overlap , there is hard to pin point ,.........this is what i know , i have at least 9 photos of the ( hogs at the farm ), and ( dykes family feeding them ),.....and yes the police have copies of the photos ,.........wallace remains missing , i am told ,.........the area seems to betake (a )highway south , south off highway 60 to the first paved road going west ,.........take that road to the old tomato factory and ( the wallace farm ) should be next to the old tomato canning factory ,.....the farm was a giant meth lab , and ran with bud perryman and j.r.bass,.........j.r.bass you might remember got into a shootout on highway i-44 near northview and got his nose shot off ,.........i was told the cops want bass dead

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Can't say, I'm not saying they didn't know each other, I'm saying there is no connection to this case. It was pure coincidence that we went there to sell the gold. If there was a closer place that we could have sold it, we would have went there instead.
cant say

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

---i can see that as a co-incident , selling the gold ..........but for you to have the gall , tosay he is not connected to this case is foolish , ......ultimately i didn't say he done it , .....his wife ---his kids did , his neighbors did , ...and his friends did , ..............hes tied in every way , garrison was his friend , they killed together ,
cant say

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

and just how many idiots who claim to have done it -actually can be proven to have owned a split window dodge van

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I care wrote:
Thats not the van
Can you elaborate? If you don't want to do so on the board you can send me a private message here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

cant say wrote:
---i can see that as a co-incident , selling the gold ..........but for you to have the gall , tosay he is not connected to this case is foolish ,......ultimately i didn't say he done it ,.....his wife ---his kids did , his neighbors did ,...and his friends did ,.........hes tied in every way , garrison was his friend , they killed together ,
Oh, I've got plenty of gall. Let me be absolutely clear what it is that I'm saying.
1st. The gold exchange owners had no part in the disappearance of the 3 women.
2nd. It is very hard to understand exactly what you are saying the majority of the time.
And C, I'm pretty sure you are just as crazy as the Dykes, the Robb's and everyone else you make these claims about.
cant say

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

well i ain't crazy enough to rob graves , sell stolen gold from breaking up skulls , and put the same stolen skulls in trees to spook little kids , nor am i dumb enough to stand outside a house where there are 3 missing women and proclain ......" i hope those bitches are dead " ...end quote .....
I care

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Kathee
You and the SPD have my info. I posted under X on air Alax remember.
Many people reported the GREEN van to the SPD.
cant say

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

geez , ....anyone else think richard is under another name
Scumbags

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

cant say wrote:
well i ain't crazy enough to rob graves , sell stolen gold from breaking up skulls , and put the same stolen skulls in trees to spook little kids , nor am i dumb enough to stand outside a house where there are 3 missing women and proclain ......" i hope those bitches are dead " ...end quote .....
Well said

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I care wrote:
Kathee
You and the SPD have my info. I posted under X on air Alax remember.
Many people reported the GREEN van to the SPD.
Yes, I do.
cant say

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

.....ultimatly , ....the young girl you borrowed a car from to vandalize and rob a cemetary , ....( well) she was questioned by the police , she gave a statement , and just before trial ( she and her mother and friend who stayed the night in the house went missing , and now are declared dead , ....D.E.A.D....., wasn't 2 or 3 of you found out of state and returned by warrent of extradiction, ........well i care , and it upsets me that theres not enough real men standing up for the trod upon , what we need is some old fashioned baldnobbers willing to use force to get answers
Pocahontas

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Santa Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I've got plenty of gall. Let me be absolutely clear what it is that I'm saying.
1st. The gold exchange owners had no part in the disappearance of the 3 women.
2nd. It is very hard to understand exactly what you are saying the majority of the time.
And C, I'm pretty sure you are just as crazy as the Dykes, the Robb's and everyone else you make these claims about.
Were you and/or Recla or any of the friends or family members you hung out with involved in any kind of satanic activity or worship? Was this the motivator for the grave robbers?
cant say

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

well there was a satanic shrine , at ones ( sisters place ) ....meaning theres an officers statement on file that as ( he ) searched for one on the boys , who was staying at his sisters as ( reported to the court in documents ) , .......the said officer encountered a satanic shrine which was gone upon re-visit , ............kathy or alex can clarify which little boy was mentioned
IsAy

Chapel Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

@ can't say. Dang Brother A! How are you not in the Witness Protection Program with all the information you possess & compiled in such great detail? I'll let you slide a bit longer on my last question to you. Again, thanks.

cant say wrote:
.....ultimatly ,....the young girl you borrowed a car from to vandalize and rob a cemetary ,....( well) she was questioned by the police , she gave a statement , and just before trial ( she and her mother and friend who stayed the night in the house went missing , and now are declared dead ,....D.E.A.D....., wasn't 2 or 3 of you found out of state and returned by warrent of extradiction,........well i care , and it upsets me that theres not enough real men standing up for the trod upon , what we need is some old fashioned baldnobbers willing to use force to get answers
rooster

Billings, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Calm down dont give yourself a nose bleed
Scumbags

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

There is no way this is one of the kids from the grave robbers if it is . He is still fing idiot like he was as a kid . Come on here and say your peace is one thing about the picture and family but to be a shithead smuck about things is another. You're not a good person because you did your time and apologize for your actions to the court still a scumbag thing to do don't care how long ago it was don't act like its normal to rob graves cause you were a teenager

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Springfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Springfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Springfield People Search