Three missing women at Cox South
Ken

United States

#4362 Feb 28, 2013
Hurricane wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunhawk, do you have any real or circumstantial evidence (there is a difference, you know) that you could rightfully expect SPD to be able to act upon and take to a judge or into a court of law? And don't just list the parking garage. A dig would never be done at the garage without a warrant to cover the evidence they would rightfully expect to recover there. Many make the mistake believing a warrant would not be necessary because the hospital has already granted permission to enter the garage and dig. No circumstantial evidence exists that I know of that would put the 3MW there. Neither mercury detectors, dowsing rods or the miracles of refrigeration will do that. So regardless of what Chief Williams or any of his staff may personally believe they would likely never get a judge to authorize a search warrant. SPD could probably come closer to getting a warrant on PFI if infact it can be proven that it was poured on the early Sunday morning of June 7th, 1992. So in spite of my intent and narrow mindedness I ask again, do you have any other evidence?
Very informative post Hurricane. What if the hospital were to do a "renovation" and dig on their property and make a discovery? Just curious what your thoughts are under this "what if" scenario.
jim beam

United States

#4363 Feb 28, 2013
informant wrote:
dwayne butcher
who is that
jim beam

United States

#4364 Feb 28, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Very informative post Hurricane. What if the hospital were to do a "renovation" and dig on their property and make a discovery? Just curious what your thoughts are under this "what if" scenario.
Ken, the longer this sh*t sits, the longer you feel like you're relevant. If they did a dig and found the tree roots and dead opossums, would you kill yourself? I see no purpose for your existence.
Ken

Waterford, MI

#4365 Feb 28, 2013
jim beam wrote:
<quoted text>Ken, the longer this sh*t sits, the longer you feel like you're relevant. If they did a dig and found the tree roots and dead opossums, would you kill yourself? I see no purpose for your existence.
Jim Beam - To be in my shoes, you gotta like hate mail. Feel free to write anytime.
Dog Man

Columbia, SC

#4366 Feb 28, 2013
It's just the booze talking, Ken...
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#4367 Feb 28, 2013
TRLGRL wrote:
I believe that the newspaper clippings and the jewelry were found at the Walnut street residence. I can't recall the house number.
The find at the Walnut house has always intrigued me. What motivates someone to hide newspaper clippings and jewelry in a house like that? It's probably nothing, but I find it interesting.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4368 Feb 28, 2013
Mote wrote:
<quoted text>The find at the Walnut house has always intrigued me. What motivates someone to hide newspaper clippings and jewelry in a house like that? It's probably nothing, but I find it interesting.
Mote, this is an interesting point. Why would anyone hide the clippings if there were not some personal involvement at some level? The jewelry is one thing, but hidden with the clippings could indicate some connection between the two.
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#4369 Feb 28, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>One of our favorite movies!
Sunhawk, I have always appreciated the fact that Chief Dan George used his status as a Chief and a celebrity of sorts to advance his concerns for nature & our environment, and the indigenous peoples of the Americas and I enjoy his writings & poetry on those topics. It is hard to believe he left us more than 30 yrs ago now.
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#4370 Feb 28, 2013
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Ken, we all know anytime human bones surface at a construction site everything comes to a halt until it is determined if a crime has been committed or an ancient burial site unearthed. Just NE of the square at Independence, MO where the 3 trails west all started, up in the rolling hills near the original water collection point for the town is a mass grave for the victims of a plague dating from the 1800's. Every few years after a wet spring a human bone or two will surface and it is treated as a homicide until the bones can be dated or otherwise proven to be from a very old grave.

With the suspected burial site at the PG being under the concrete ramp up to the 2nd level it is hard to imagine how anything could surface short of a major demolition of the garage.

The last thing anyone should do is take the law into their own hands. Any evidence recovered would be lost to a court of law, and you would be in serious trouble. As Richard is fond of saying, this is not Stalinist Russia we live in.

Location hidden

#4371 Feb 28, 2013
cant say wrote:
.....the police have copies of the photos of the owners of the gold exchange , with ( the whole od r.dykes ) family ,.........from the very moment that the gold from those smashed skulls was pawned , and the skulls put up in the trees ,.........who was it found passed out in his car that next morning down by the rail road supply timbers wasn't that recla ,.
I did use the gold exchange to sell the gold but that doesn't mean I knew anybody that worked there.......... And I don't know who was passed out by the rail road supply timbers the next morning, but it wasn't Recla.

Location hidden

#4372 Feb 28, 2013
cant say wrote:
ask, mike about david german
Never heard of David German

Location hidden

#4373 Feb 28, 2013
Santa Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did use the gold exchange to sell the gold but that doesn't mean I knew anybody that worked there.......... And I don't know who was passed out by the rail road supply timbers the next morning, but it wasn't Recla.
Thank you for clarifying that point. It has been repeated a number of times. If you know it wasn't Recla, then you can verify where Recla was, correct? Just asking if that is correct. I am not asking you to give a full accounting of yours or Recla's location the next morning.

Thanks!

Location hidden

#4374 Feb 28, 2013
piasabird wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for clarifying that point. It has been repeated a number of times. If you know it wasn't Recla, then you can verify where Recla was, correct? Just asking if that is correct. I am not asking you to give a full accounting of yours or Recla's location the next morning.
Thanks!
Yes, that is correct.

Location hidden

#4375 Feb 28, 2013
Santa Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is correct.
Thank you for your response. That clears up one point!
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4376 Feb 28, 2013
Hurricane wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunhawk, do you have any real or circumstantial evidence (there is a difference, you know) that you could rightfully expect SPD to be able to act upon and take to a judge or into a court of law? And don't just list the parking garage. A dig would never be done at the garage without a warrant to cover the evidence they would rightfully expect to recover there. Many make the mistake believing a warrant would not be necessary because the hospital has already granted permission to enter the garage and dig. No circumstantial evidence exists that I know of that would put the 3MW there. Neither mercury detectors, dowsing rods or the miracles of refrigeration will do that. So regardless of what Chief Williams or any of his staff may personally believe they would likely never get a judge to authorize a search warrant. SPD could probably come closer to getting a warrant on PFI if infact it can be proven that it was poured on the early Sunday morning of June 7th, 1992. So in spite of my intent and narrow mindedness I ask again, do you have any other evidence?
We shall see.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4377 Feb 28, 2013
Hurricane wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunhawk, I have always appreciated the fact that Chief Dan George used his status as a Chief and a celebrity of sorts to advance his concerns for nature & our environment, and the indigenous peoples of the Americas and I enjoy his writings & poetry on those topics. It is hard to believe he left us more than 30 yrs ago now.
Hurricane, that is our favorite movie. We saw Clint Eastwood's latest movie and it is very good. With Chief Dan George, We are not familiar with his poetry but sounds like something we would enjoy.
cant say

Nixa, MO

#4378 Feb 28, 2013
the copy of ( the ) old dodge split window dodge van rest with the police , it was with the family pictures sold at auction , .......( its important that its a dodge and the split front window , ........recovered items from the cassville dig , was large sections of a cut up green vehical , ....any one can tell you by the curves of the metal , the year and model within a year , or so , .......the vin, also , you a have a spy on here , .......the shirts do say ( snitches get stiches for being punk ass bitches ) ............how ever the web site say ( snitches are a dying breed ) , ..........get over it or change your slogan
Just Looking

Rogers, AR

#4379 Feb 28, 2013
You know I always think the problem starts at home, it looks to me like the girls left with a well trusted person, someone they really well knew, and someone that would benefit from the girls being gone, and someone that would call the home phone number and make sexual calls - like someone else was there - I have my high suspicions, and I have a feeling this will be solved soon.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#4380 Feb 28, 2013
cant say wrote:
recovered items from the cassville dig , was large sections of a cut up green vehical
What's your source?
Dog Man

Columbia, SC

#4381 Feb 28, 2013
Like one of their friends in a fully stocked limo? With a car phone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Deisley 2 hr Mariah13 1
wilcox truck line 2 hr rusty 1
Beware of Girls N Grime cleaning service!!! Sun watch out 1
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) Sat Rusty 21,609
Kaia, Kathleen Ann Williams, KK, Kathy, AKA Sou... Jul 20 PeeDrinker 1
Ozark hospital to lay off 200 Jul 19 Trump 1
News SW Missouri prosecutor says workers ran sex rin... (Jun '06) Jul 18 Faylinn 2,731

Springfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages