Three missing women at Cox South
cant say

Nixa, MO

#4342 Feb 27, 2013
pocohotas , ----well you are right , hes lazy , and well connected , in fact , .....( sheryl ) would not have needed to be involved in drugs , just carnahan saying , .....( the bit#$) owes me money , .....get her , and her daughter , .....is all it would take , .......carnahan ran with , or partied with ( members of the 1% club ) , ........he was seen with then , he ---himself bragged about cutting on suzy , .....he talked and bragged and those within his tight circle admitted to being involved , ...............the proof is in the connections , as more is disclosed more and more walls crumble .........
cant say

Nixa, MO

#4343 Feb 27, 2013
ask, mike about david german , ......also we're missing a kid , known as the el camino kid , ...he drove a red 69 el camino , lived west of wil fischer , and was a prospect , johnnie jones seems to be a name he went by or was known as
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#4344 Feb 27, 2013
Mote wrote:
SunHawk, why do you acknowledge the disrespectful ones? If you ignore them, they will go away.
Direct your attention to the three missing women and not toward the septic tank warriors.
Mote, I don't have a fish in this basket (sorry, couldn't help myself) but in all honesty I find it offensive and disrespectful to those who do good work when somene comes on any of these forums claiming to have solved the case with dowsing rods and seances! So far as I can tell there hasn't even been one piece of circumstantial evidence presented here by Sunhawk. Sexual perkiness from cocaine use sounds like a personal problem to me. And the phony indian shaman/wiseman act doesn't help their case either. Grow up and present some evidence if you want to be taken seriously!
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#4345 Feb 27, 2013
I want to make this clear. I'm not endorsing SunHawk's theories or "evidence." I just want the constant back and forth between him and the others to stop. It turns people away from the discussion.

All the talk of ghosts, septic tanks, fish bowls, toilet bowls, and brown trout needs to stop. If people want to talk about the paranormal, there is another thread for that. It doesn't belong in the 3MW thread.
Mote

Eureka Springs, AR

#4346 Feb 27, 2013
Hurricane wrote:
Mote, I don't have a fish in this basket (sorry, couldn't help myself) but in all honesty I find it offensive and disrespectful to those who do good work when somene comes on any of these forums claiming to have solved the case with dowsing rods and seances!
Hurricane, just laugh it off.

You already know all the "fish" in that basket are no good.
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#4347 Feb 27, 2013
Mote wrote:
<quoted text>Hurricane, just laugh it off.
Actually I kind of enjoyed the brown trout exchange. It reminded me of the line from the "Outlaw Josey Wales" where Clint Eastwood as Wales and Chief Dan George as Lone Watie find themselves in a cell together, "Whatta ya in for?"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4348 Feb 27, 2013
cant say wrote:
.....the police have copies of the photos of the owners of the gold exchange , with ( the whole od r.dykes ) family ,.........from the very moment that the gold from those smashed skulls was pawned , and the skulls put up in the trees ,......( the pressure was on ,),.....there was so much other stolen stuff , going thru the pawn shops , from the break-ins , and stolen s.s.i. checks being cashed ,.........suzys willingness to testify , and talks with the police ,...did not help the cause , in effect she was a snitch ,....( THE CLUB LOGO IS --SNITCHES ARE A DYING BREED ),......there it is for all to see , snitches are killed ,.........lets look at the effect ,....last year i republic there was a stabbing ,..out towards battlefield , anyway the boy arrested said he did it cause the other boy was a snitch ,.........meth heads can reason it out anyway they want , but clearly the motorcycle club had a run that weekend , and everyone had a alibi ,........for some reason ,( randy little wanted the foundation to the new p.f.i. poured on that sunday morning ,........it was scheduled on saturday afternoon , the day before ,.........as it was told by the cement workers , it was quoted as ...( do the job tomorrow ,.or you won't have the job , someone else will ,.).......thats what they were told ,.......i worked cement , and can tell you , you have to have the plant up and running at 2am to heat the water , all the trucks started and idleing at 4-to 5 am , and start running cement in the trucks at 6am , and send the first convoy at 6:30 am to arrive on site at 7 am ,......using 6 trucks would mean 6 loads each , at 12 yards per truck ,--overloaded ---, and toatl would be 300 -350 yards to do that foundation ..........at 80 dollars a yard , and premium for the finishing crew ,...anyone would have wanted that job ..........who was it found passed out in his car that next morning down by the rail road supply timbers wasn't that recla ,.
Hi, Can't Say. Do you have the names of these cement workers? If you don't want to answer that here, just email it to me. Thanks!
IsAy

Chapel Hill, TN

#4349 Feb 27, 2013
@ Can't Say. Brother A, I've grown to enjoy your comments.

Snitches Are A Dying Breed is a patch I've seen worn by the Outlaws MC as well as G-F-O-D (God Forgives, Outlaws Don't). Ive seen other bikers use it as a generic patch also, but I've never seen it used as a club logo.

Specifically referencing Galloping Goose MC - "snitches get stitches for being punk ass bitches" and their motto is "Often Tested, Always Faithful."

If you have an image of Galloping Goose using Snitches Are A Dying Breed this as their club logo, I'd sure appreciate a link or website on it.

If you have an image that would be great also.

Thanks!
cant say wrote:
THE CLUB LOGO IS --SNITCHES ARE A DYING BREED
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4350 Feb 27, 2013
Pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
No disrespect is intended here, but honestly, how many people with various businesses have a van? I know you say "possibility" but aren't you just molding the facts to fit your desired scenario a bit? You can't know unless you were there. In all your posts you believe one individual is responsible which is Gerald Carnahan. You make that very clear. We all understand this. If we accept your hypothesis as valid, that Gerald Carnahan is responsible, I say this: He's a spoiled little rich boy, who would never do all the necessary dirty work by himself that the abduction and murder of three women would take. I am not defending Mr. GC but am just saying he was lazy. The adjectives that describe him in my opinion go way beyond "disrespectful." Perhaps you need another reading to determine if anyone else assisted him using your own hypotheses.
Thank you for the post Pocahontos. There are indeed many businesses that have a van, and Gerald Carnahan did drive a gray company van during the early 1990's. And yes, I do believe that he is the person responsible and that he acted alone. It is not our scenario to fit. Only a discovery has been made using a tool or tools. We do not have use the tool or tools at the PG only, as they can be used anywhere to discover. We do not wish to relate on this site the technologies that we have used to discover. Amazing though. With our discoveries we have found that he acted alone, as he always did. But how hard it was for us to try and understand how one man could have been responsible for all that happened with the dissapearance of the 3 women. It's like OMG! Hard for us to believe also.....A lazy rich boy? You could be right on with that perception...We have not discovered any accomplises with Carnahan. No giant that walks the land, no motorcycle gang, no buried methh jars on Olive Street, No Chief.....Over a period of 14 months, off and on, we went to the PG to research using advanced technology. We do not have to go to the PG to research the case using our technology. What led us to the PG to discover was the effort put forth by those before us, and using advanced technologies, and they discovered. We were curious. At the PG we discovered an urgency, a time that stands still, an imprint of an unbeliveable, disrespectful moment.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4351 Feb 27, 2013
Hurricane wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I kind of enjoyed the brown trout exchange. It reminded me of the line from the "Outlaw Josey Wales" where Clint Eastwood as Wales and Chief Dan George as Lone Watie find themselves in a cell together, "Whatta ya in for?"
One of our favorite movies!
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4352 Feb 27, 2013
Hurricane wrote:
<quoted text>
Mote, I don't have a fish in this basket (sorry, couldn't help myself) but in all honesty I find it offensive and disrespectful to those who do good work when somene comes on any of these forums claiming to have solved the case with dowsing rods and seances! So far as I can tell there hasn't even been one piece of circumstantial evidence presented here by Sunhawk. Sexual perkiness from cocaine use sounds like a personal problem to me. And the phony indian shaman/wiseman act doesn't help their case either. Grow up and present some evidence if you want to be taken seriously!
Thank you for the post Hurricane. We feel your cold breeze from Kansas. We do not claim to have solved the case. Only that we have discovered by putting forth appropriate effort using tech, not seance, although that does sound interesting. Perhaps we will try that some day, as we have already thrown our fear away. Do you have dowsing rods? My father retired from the Missouri State Highhway patrol Troop D. He was one of Springfield's first treasure hunters (metal detector = advanced technology). Amazing all that he discovered with metal detectors. He eventually began working with homemade dowsing rods. He would ask us to throw a penny in a certain direction while he had his back turned. He would walk in the direction the penny was thrown. The rods would eventually cross when they were over the penny in the grass. He also started using a pendulum dowser. Another amzing discovery. We would hide a penny under a rug. He would use the pendulum, on a chain, and holding the chain. When the pendulum was over the penny, the pendulum would spin clockwise......Evidence? It depends on what side of the river one stands on. And it also depends on appropriate effort put forth.....Cocaine? It has been known to be used as an aphrodisiac. Could that be a personal problem? You would have to ask those who use it......Tell us what you believe happened to the 3 women. Can you share that with us? Please do not tell us what you 'don't' think happened. Tell us what you believe 'did' happen. We wait for your kind and respectable reply. And with that said, we wish you a wonderful evening.
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4353 Feb 27, 2013
Mote wrote:
I want to make this clear. I'm not endorsing SunHawk's theories or "evidence." I just want the constant back and forth between him and the others to stop. It turns people away from the discussion.
All the talk of ghosts, septic tanks, fish bowls, toilet bowls, and brown trout needs to stop. If people want to talk about the paranormal, there is another thread for that. It doesn't belong in the 3MW thread.
Perhaps we should check out the paranormal thread. Have you?
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4354 Feb 27, 2013
Mote wrote:
<quoted text>Hurricane, just laugh it off.
We can only imagine that the 'fish' in the mote are good, at least we wish to believe that. Can you share with us what you believe happened with the dissaprearance of the 3 women? Don't be afraid, we honestly would enjoy hearing your feedback. Please do not tell us what you 'don't' think happened. Please tell us what you feel 'did' happen. We look forward to your respectable reply. Wishing you the best of days. SunHawk and 'J'.
Scumbags

Wilmington, DE

#4355 Feb 27, 2013
cant say wrote:
ask, mike about david german ,......also we're missing a kid , known as the el camino kid ,...he drove a red 69 el camino , lived west of wil fischer , and was a prospect , johnnie jones seems to be a name he went by or was known as
. Popcorn eating
Test

United States

#4356 Feb 28, 2013
Test
Monkeymann

United States

#4357 Feb 28, 2013
SO.....Anyone feel like talking about this case again?

I found the book, "Murder on a Lonely Highway", read it, and just wondered of anyone would like to try and "Rule Out" Gerald Carnahan, an any way shape or form. He apparently was somewhat of a loose cannon back then. From all accounts, he did pretty much what he pleased, with little or no consideration for the laws of the land. The world according to Carnahan....if you will.

I've felt for years that poor Jackie Johns was by no means Mr. Carnahans first killing....or his last.

He did live aprox. 1.5 miles from 1717 Delmar in 1992, it has been speculated on this board that he also had an old grey/white/brown??? company van.

Who thinks that Carnahan is good for this crime????

Its a little out of his relm.....three woman at once. Don't know what the connection to him would have been unless he got his hair cut by Sherrell, or the rumor of him asking her out on a date/cruse was actually true.

Also, the Missouri Dept. of Corrections where Gerald Carnahan is housed, listes his main alies amongst the many that he apparently has, as "God Father Carnahan.

Now that just strange isn't it? Why would he do that. Was he the head of a "Criminal Organization".....did he like to PRETEND that he was the leader of a criminal organization?

Was he a domineering, my way is the only way, kind of guy?

I'm pretty sure he was either estranged, seperated, or divorced from his wife at the time of the 3MW crime. I've always specuated that if he would have gone down Grand past Oak Grove, any of the roads to the south, including the area in which the porch lady saw the van turn around, any of those roads to the south take you the block or two distance to Bennett. If you were to turn east onto Bennett you go a 100yards or so, go under 65-Hwy and in another block your turning south into Gerald Carnahans subdivision at the time in 1992. How hard is it to think that if he was involved, it sure would have been a quick hop skip and jump to his house with the enclosed garage, in which he could have just raised the garage door, driven in, closed the door, and had plenty of time to figure out what he was going to do.

Anyone have any input????
Anyone have any valid input
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4358 Feb 28, 2013
Monkeymann wrote:
I found the book, "Murder on a Lonely Highway", read it, and just wondered of anyone would like to try and "Rule Out" Gerald Carnahan, an any way shape or form. He apparently was somewhat of a loose cannon back then. From all accounts, he did pretty much what he pleased, with little or no consideration for the laws of the land. The world according to Carnahan....if you will.
I've felt for years that poor Jackie Johns was by no means Mr. Carnahans first killing....or his last.
He did live aprox. 1.5 miles from 1717 Delmar in 1992, it has been speculated on this board that he also had an old grey/white/brown??? company van.
Its a little out of his relm.....three woman at once. Don't know what the connection to him would have been unless he got his hair cut by Sherrell, or the rumor of him asking her out on a date/cruse was actually true.
Also, the Missouri Dept. of Corrections where Gerald Carnahan is housed, listes his main alies amongst the many that he apparently has, as "God Father Carnahan.
Now that just strange isn't it? Why would he do that. Was he the head of a "Criminal Organization".....did he like to PRETEND that he was the leader of a criminal organization?
I'm pretty sure he was either estranged, seperated, or divorced from his wife at the time of the 3MW crime. I've always specuated that if he would have gone down Grand past Oak Grove, any of the roads to the south, including the area in which the porch lady saw the van turn around, any of those roads to the south take you the block or two distance to Bennett. If you were to turn east onto Bennett you go a 100yards or so, go under 65-Hwy and in another block your turning south into Gerald Carnahans subdivision at the time in 1992. How hard is it to think that if he was involved, it sure would have been a quick hop skip and jump to his house with the enclosed garage, in which he could have just raised the garage door, driven in, closed the door, and had plenty of time to figure out what he was going to do.
Monkeymann, thank you so much for the tremendously open minded post. We also suspect that Jackie Johns was not his first or last disrespectful act against women. What about Tonya Rae Dye found floating in Table Rock Lake under the Kimberling City bridge in June of 1977 (he would have been 19 - 20 years old), and a staright shot south of Nixa, Missouri olong Hwy. 160...?...There is an 8 year gap between Tonya Rae Dye and Jackie Johns. He seemed to be way too experienced at this type of disrespectful behavior. Was he going to China any time between 1977 and 1985? Was China his practice field for this type of behavior?....He was not divorced at the time of the 3 women dissapearance. His wife may have been out of town at a conference for an extended time when this event happened, opening the door for this type of activity. Late in 1992, his wife filed a restraining order against him. He was cruel and violent with her it states in the book 'Murder On A Lonely Road.' In the book it does state that in the early 1990's that he drove a gray company van to work. He came to work one day, early 1993, and found that a co worker had parked in his personal parking spot. Carnahan pulled the van right behind the co workers vehicle, front bumper of his van against back bumper of the co workers vehicle. Talk about self importance! God Father Carnahan? Not sure at this point, but could he have been envolved in a cocaine trade? Why did Jackie Johns go back to the cattle barn at her work the night she was raped and killed? Was the barn the location where cocaine was coming in to be distributed. Carnahan had no money problems, and could have made a bundle more with this type of trade.......?
SunHawk

Springfield, MO

#4359 Feb 28, 2013
Monkeymann wrote:
Monketmann, thank you so much for the tremdous and imformative post. Tonya Rae Dye found floating in Table Rock Lake underneath the Kimberling City Bridge in June of 1977(he would have been 19-20 years old), and a straight shot south of Nixa, Missouri along Hwy. 160. There is an 8 year gap between Tonya Rae Dye and Jackie Johns. With his experience, was Carnahan going back and forth to China? Was China his practice field for this type of activity against women? Thanks agian for your respectable and open minded post!
Hurricane

Kansas City, MO

#4360 Feb 28, 2013
SunHawk wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for the post Hurricane. We feel your cold breeze from Kansas. We do not claim to have solved the case. Only that we have discovered by putting forth appropriate effort using tech, not seance, although that does sound interesting. Perhaps we will try that some day, as we have already thrown our fear away. Do you have dowsing rods? My father retired from the Missouri State Highhway patrol Troop D. He was one of Springfield's first treasure hunters (metal detector = advanced technology). Amazing all that he discovered with metal detectors. He eventually began working with homemade dowsing rods. He would ask us to throw a penny in a certain direction while he had his back turned. He would walk in the direction the penny was thrown. The rods would eventually cross when they were over the penny in the grass. He also started using a pendulum dowser. Another amzing discovery. We would hide a penny under a rug. He would use the pendulum, on a chain, and holding the chain. When the pendulum was over the penny, the pendulum would spin clockwise......Evidence? It depends on what side of the river one stands on. And it also depends on appropriate effort put forth.....Cocaine? It has been known to be used as an aphrodisiac. Could that be a personal problem? You would have to ask those who use it......Tell us what you believe happened to the 3 women. Can you share that with us? Please do not tell us what you 'don't' think happened. Tell us what you believe 'did' happen. We wait for your kind and respectable reply. And with that said, we wish you a wonderful evening.
Sunhawk, do you have any real or circumstantial evidence (there is a difference, you know) that you could rightfully expect SPD to be able to act upon and take to a judge or into a court of law? And don't just list the parking garage. A dig would never be done at the garage without a warrant to cover the evidence they would rightfully expect to recover there. Many make the mistake believing a warrant would not be necessary because the hospital has already granted permission to enter the garage and dig. No circumstantial evidence exists that I know of that would put the 3MW there. Neither mercury detectors, dowsing rods or the miracles of refrigeration will do that. So regardless of what Chief Williams or any of his staff may personally believe they would likely never get a judge to authorize a search warrant. SPD could probably come closer to getting a warrant on PFI if infact it can be proven that it was poured on the early Sunday morning of June 7th, 1992. So in spite of my intent and narrow mindedness I ask again, do you have any other evidence?
TRLGRL

Hollister, MO

#4361 Feb 28, 2013
Mote wrote:
@dowhat
I believe the West Olive address and the home where the clippings and jewelry were found are two different addresses. I seem to recall I asked that same question once myself. I must have missed the quote from Kathee about the girls being there.
Perhaps she could clear that up for us.
I believe that the newspaper clippings and the jewelry were found at the Walnut street residence. I can't recall the house number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Springfield Three 1992 (Sep '13) 6 hr Rickygotframed 36,866
Crossdressers in springfield want to talk (Mar '15) 7 hr Love it 57
Tuft & Needle Mon GwaveDigga 2
the x-spot! (Mar '14) Apr 22 Zane 119
Help me find my brother! Cameron Johnson Apr 22 Naketa 1
Where? Apr 22 Big14u37 2
Was there a small riot in 1993 in Springfield? (Dec '09) Apr 19 grimesjon1 16

Springfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Springfield Mortgages